What's new

Business apprentices

Yeah, i'm glad the government takes this initiative in my country. It's one aspect i can say the government are doing a nice job. Even if not everyone benefits from it, at least the government is making an attempt.
It is something to applaud from your government, the vast majority of members do not know or do not have this benefit in their countries, so we are blessed with the opportunity.
Just as you describe, if not all benefit, at least some have the opportunity.

Excellent, I love this, to know that there is this possibility for people who want to learn and the opportunity to excel, companies give the opportunities to students, and as you describe become financially independent.INCE is not a government entity, and is struggling to create other similar institutes that benefit both employers and the population.
I always tell my friends to make sure that they acquire skills because it is far more important in Nigeria right now because there is no work even after you graduate from the University.

In my country, it is usually the government that has these training institutions and they are really helpful since they teach citizens to be independent and not rely on the government.
Over here in my country most of those institutions that are owned by the government are not properly managed by those that were incharge which makes a mess of everything.

Its almost everywhere , most business organisation and institutions are owned by the federal governments and those people in charge are mostly lazy so its was not managed very well.
Over here in my country most of those institutions that are owned by the government are not properly managed by those that were incharge which makes a mess of everything.

Well I just pray that there will be a Time in the future in which we will be able to get a serious person that will be able to have genuine and natural interest for the masses including everything in this country . but to me it always seems that everyone is corrupt in the whole country, medical doctors will always neglect their responsibilities , that is also corruption and other government officials in different sectors..
Haha, that's so true, corruption has eaten deep within every one of us, we are becoming to money cautious, it's not just the government that needs reform, we ourselves the masses, we also need serious reform.

Yes, there are institutes like this where interested individuals go for vocational training in catering, fashion design, hats and bead making, cosmetology etc. They get trained for like 6 months / 1 year and then go for industrial training in their different organizations.

Haha, that's so true, corruption has eaten deep within every one of us, we are becoming to money cautious, it's not just the government that needs reform, we ourselves the masses, we also need serious reform.
We that I even condemning the government official for engaging in corruption may likely do the same if we happen to be in such a position, wow do you really think that there is no person in this country that can't engage in corruption ?

People studying STEM courses in my country are the ones who benefit from such opportunity because the companies give them special preferences.
The truth of the matter is that the companies are actually making more benefits from them being under them because you know as much as they are teaching them something they are also gaining from them.

We that I even condemning the government official for engaging in corruption may likely do the same if we happen to be in such a position, wow do you really think that there is no person in this country that can't engage in corruption ?
Truth be told, one can't really tell, cause right now it's easy to say no I can't do such a thing and I won't ever do it. But when you actually find your self in such a situation, you might actually do something different.

Since government sponsored training also give monetary allowances, people are interest din that allowances but not in the training.
Even the amount of financial allowances that the government gives my country is not even something enough for you to put your hope on because it cannot even take care of your transportation expenses.

I don't know of any institute like these but i know in my country, government run different empowerment skills for youths and unemployed people. I feel it's a really good thing that will help to improve the community.
one of the things that any government can do inorder to better its manpower drive and to ensure creation of jobs,is to identify the areas it wants to venture into,either high level manpower or intermediate where the technical aspect will fall into.

Apprenticeship is good, but in certain situations, they are being exploited by the business owners and some of them even have to run away and go to learn some other skills.

Apprenticeship is good, but in certain situations, they are being exploited by the business owners and some of them even have to run away and go to learn some other skills.
Being getting exploited by the owner of the business or the boss where the apprentice is working is getting rampant mostly everywhere , imagine signing just 1year and when its time for you to be your own boss , your boss will said you need to serve him or her for another six month which is unfair.

There are a lot of skills and vocational acquisition centres that has been set up majorly by state governments to help their citizens to be able to learn some hand work . These things are things that are usually filled with corrupt officials that do not give it to people who are going to need it the most.

No, we do not have such over here. The politicians are not working towards helping people get financial freedom through skill acquisition , they are just interested in what they are getting from the government. That's all.

No, we do not have such over here. The politicians are not working towards helping people get financial freedom through skill acquisition , they are just interested in what they are getting from the government. That's all.
Life is getting more miserable for the poor masses because the price of product and food are skyrocketing in the market and most people can hardly feed themselves twice in a day.

I always advise people who want to go into business is to go through business apprenticeship or mentorship because it will open them up to the secrets of succeeding in the business venture. Going into a business you do not have proper knowledge of will leave you in a state of confusion.

If you are planning to start a business you know less or nothing about , its Bette to go through by being an apprentice or by having someone that will teach and mentor you the act of the business.

I will love to learn more and know about the business so I will rather be an apprentice learn more and know how to manage it my self when I become an owner

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back