What's new

Business apprentices

Exactly, over here in my country lot of parents make the mistake of believing that the certificate alone is enough for your child to develop into the society without knowing that there are no much job opportunities but if you acquire a skill, you can always use it to fetch money for yourself without even having a job that pays you on monthly basis.
That's what parents don't know, skills is very much needed too, put together with education. One doesn't go to study theory and leaving the practical aspect that matters most.

In my country there is an institute with the name INCE "National Institute of Training and Education" where they teach a series of courses ranging from the administrative area that includes: Linux and LibreOffice Environment, Windows and Office Environment, Business Computer Assistant, Business Assistant exterior, etc, and the Industrial area that includes: Agriculture, Masonry, Shoemaking, Blacksmithing, Brass and car painting, Reading and interpretation of plans, Oil plant operator, General binding operator, Pastry chef and baker, among many others. These students attend theoretical classes for 3 months, and then go to companies as apprentices receiving payment, both from the INCE and the company. Upon completing the learning hours, the company decides whether to leave them as employees or not.
Is there an institute like this in your country? What benefit does the company have with these students? Is it a waste of time and money for the company?
In my country there is no institute as such, you work out your salvation by your self, if a company trains you, its left for them to decidr to keep you or release you.

I don't think we have such school in my country because of the military exercise you have to go to after your university studies but I really like the idea and I hope to see it in my country.

Students in my country are allowed the privilege at some point to go for an internship or practice.
It is not a waste of time or resources.
This opens up the student to more knowledge and experience.
The company taking them in get to have more hands.
Excellent @Toyoabasi, when you make reference to internship or practice, I can comment that here in my country we also have private companies that execute this methodology, where both the intern and the employer win.
A similar organisation that handle such type of apprenticeship in my country is called the national directorate of employment. They oversee such technical training for this type of thing
How nice @Senator, I love that the National Directorate of Employment, has such responsibility that way it is very likely that interested people, at the end can opt for a position.

Apprenticeship in business is very important because it makes you to know their secrets and succeeding in business. that is the reason why it is important for people to embark in business apprenticeship before trying to start their own business.

The fastest way to succeed with any business is to learn from an expert and that's the reason why it is very important for someone to undergo a business apprenticeship. This will help you to determine what works and what doesn't work with the business faster.

Business apprentice has to do with learning a particular business or business idea effectively before embarking on such journey.

We don't have such here, Even in the university it be able to organise to attend some life practical depending on the subjects they are doing but this does not really guarantee you an employment after you have graduated, there is no such organisation over here.

Apprenticeship in business is very important because it makes you to know their secrets and succeeding in business. that is the reason why it is important for people to embark in business apprenticeship before trying to start their own business.
The fastest way to succeed with any business is to learn from an expert and that's the reason why it is very important for someone to undergo a business apprenticeship. This will help you to determine what works and what doesn't work with the business faster.
Business apprentice has to do with learning a particular business or business idea effectively before embarking on such journey.
I understand your points of view of the three of you, regarding learning to advance in business, it is certainly very important and more so when there is a tutor to guide you, however, the issue I am referring to is the institute that is in charge of imparting this knowledge. If it exists in your country.
We don't have such here, Even in the university it be able to organise to attend some life practical depending on the subjects they are doing but this does not really guarantee you an employment after you have graduated, there is no such organisation over here.
Hi @Sotherefore, I understand that in universities there are studies related to entrepreneurship and certain related subjects, as you explain there is also the possibility of practice. However, it is not the same as in the institutes intended for this purpose, which are responsible for placing students in companies as much as possible.

Nigeria doesn't have such here, Even in the university it be able to organise to attend some life practical depending on the subjects they are doing but this does not really guarantee you an employment after you have graduated, there is no such organisation over here.

There are some non-governmental organisation over there who are dedicated to teaching people different hand work. They even go as far as setting up who performed very well during the apprenticeship program. Homeless are the one that benefit most from these programs.

This is very true. We are lacking in a lot of things over here in our country. Ideally, such institutions should be available to help bridge the gap of unemployment that is very prevalent presently.

Same such an institution exists in mu country given the young graduate a seens of belonging and encouragement on to be self dependent and to be able to helped motivate, train and inspire the younger generation without necessary involving the government.

Nigeria doesn't have such here, Even in the university it be able to organise to attend some life practical depending on the subjects they are doing but this does not really guarantee you an employment after you have graduated, there is no such organisation over here.
This is just the painful Truth, nothing is certain when it comes to Nigeria, the annoying things about this is that even when they try to create all these empowerment schemes, they still play politics with it, you have heard of Npower right?

This is very true. We are lacking in a lot of things over here in our country. Ideally, such institutions should be available to help bridge the gap of unemployment that is very prevalent presently.
Yes but most people don't actually go to school for the main purpose of gaining employment because you may be so disappointed to find out that there is a high level of unemployment in the country, some people are either looking for an opportunity to travel abroad or to establish their own business.

In my country there is an institute with the name INCE "National Institute of Training and Education" where they teach a series of courses ranging from the administrative area that includes: Linux and LibreOffice Environment, Windows and Office Environment, Business Computer Assistant, Business Assistant exterior, etc, and the Industrial area that includes: Agriculture, Masonry, Shoemaking, Blacksmithing, Brass and car painting, Reading and interpretation of plans, Oil plant operator, General binding operator, Pastry chef and baker, among many others. These students attend theoretical classes for 3 months, and then go to companies as apprentices receiving payment, both from the INCE and the company. Upon completing the learning hours, the company decides whether to leave them as employees or not.
Is there an institute like this in your country? What benefit does the company have with these students? Is it a waste of time and money for the company?
There are institutes like this in my country. They register students for apprenticeship in a range of enterpreneural skills.
After the course of training, be it three, six or twelve months, they award the participants certificates.
The participants with that certification can get a job easily or get self employed.

Yes but most people don't actually go to school for the main purpose of gaining employment because you may be so disappointed to find out that there is a high level of unemployment in the country, some people are either looking for an opportunity to travel abroad or to establish their own business.
But when it comes to these issues of traveling out of the country for greener pastures, is this really the solution? If you already have a secured job, or you are being sponsored by a school or company that's a different case, but going there to actually look for a job. I have heard cases of some persons who are suffering outside of their countries all in the name of greener pastures.

But when it comes to these issues of traveling out of the country for greener pastures, is this really the solution? If you already have a secured job, or you are being sponsored by a school or company that's a different case, but going there to actually look for a job. I have heard cases of some persons who are suffering outside of their countries all in the name of greener pastures.
You are not travelling out from the desert, sometimes before you can be able to travel out to gain employment over there you must have a skill that is needed out there first, travelling illegally to enter a particular country through the border is the one you will suffer.

Yes
This is just the painful Truth, nothing is certain when it comes to Nigeria, the annoying things about this is that even when they try to create all these empowerment schemes, they still play politics with it, you have heard of Npower right?
I heard of the program and became happy that at least one member of my family will be taken, but to know avail, I keep seeing over the news of thousands who were picked, I wonder where they were picked from.

You are not travelling out from the desert, sometimes before you can be able to travel out to gain employment over there you must have a skill that is needed out there first, travelling illegally to enter a particular country through the border is the one you will suffer.
I have a relative who traveled from Nigeria to Dubai, he actually traveled the right way, with all his papers with the mind that he has secured a job there, getting there he was not paid for months, they said he needs to work and learn for some months before they start paying him, all these months he is in a different country with no relation or source of income, not to mention the fact that they do not have a green card yet, meaning their movements and benefits are limited.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back