What's new

Business apprentices

Business apprenticeship and youth empowerment programs can be very helpful especially to developing countries there's a very low Rate of employment after school. That will people can get something doing after graduation. They also programs for widows who have children to take care of. It has been a very great help I must say.
Empowering youth is a very good programme that yield positive result, helping youth to acheive and actual their dream is a way of supporting the less privilege youth.

I do not know of a national opportunity but my state has a center for digital learning and skills aquisition where people can get to learn skills like this

Same such an institution exists in mu country given the young graduate a seens of belonging and encouragement on to be self dependent and to be able to helped motivate, train and inspire the younger generation without necessary involving the government.

In my country so many schools now includes some lucrative works in their curriculum,of which initially it use to be after school,some start their apprentice work easily

I just read the above post and am amaze with it if my country will adapt to this system then it will more easy for people to get or start their own business after graduating,I think the laboure market now is full with competetion but if more business opportunity is unvail while we are in school it will be easy for use to pick up and start business easyly

Business apprenticeship is a very important way to go about learning a trade. It could be hand work or a business. It will help prepare the person or individual learning it to get full knowledge before hand
You are right in your statement @Kelly5, the main objective of the institute, is to help students in the development of their skills or the discovery of these. In this way it prepares the student for their working and economic future.
Yes it could be in reference to my country because as of this point, Notting surprises me again when it comes to my country and the level of the government's corruption to it's people. Notting they do is actually ment for the betterment of the masses but rather for themselves.
Something similar happens in my country in terms of corruption, however in the case of some institutions, as in this case, they continue to function. Hence the benefit that is obtained for the trainees who have managed to remain despite the reality we live in.

Many skillful people raise their own organization or business center where they train their apprentice. Training an apprentice is never a waste of time or money because the apprentice are not been taught for free,they pay a certain amount of money that is worth the training. So the business owners are being paid for the time and energy used in teaching the apprentice
It is as you describe, in the case of the instructors, they receive a monthly payment for preparing the apprentices, which benefits the requesting company and the students. I believe that with a company or in an institution everyone wins.

There are many people in my country who learn a lot about businesses just by sitting in the market and gaining experience. people learn more about business through this way rather than joining any institute. It depends on how a person is gaining experience related to business and he or she does not necessarily need to join an institute.

There are many people in my country who learn a lot about businesses just by sitting in the market and gaining experience. people learn more about business through this way rather than joining any institute. It depends on how a person is gaining experience related to business and he or she does not necessarily need to join an institute.
Of course, there are many people who are successful in their business or skills who have not studied at an institute. There is the experience they can gain in some jobs or by observing as you describe. But if they have the opportunity to study, they should not miss it.

Of course, there are many people who are successful in their business or skills who have not studied at an institute. There is the experience they can gain in some jobs or by observing as you describe. But if they have the opportunity to study, they should not miss it.

Yes, there are certainly many people who have not studied such kind of things in any institute. For example, there is no institute in my city that teaches people how to become a real estate agent. However, still there are an unlimited number of people who are real estate agenst in my city and they learned it through experience only.

Yes, there are certainly many people who have not studied such kind of things in any institute. For example, there is no institute in my city that teaches people how to become a real estate agent. However, still there are an unlimited number of people who are real estate agenst in my city and they learned it through experience only.
If that is correct, many people have learned on their own and others through family members. However, as long as you have professional guidance, I believe you will face the skill with more dexterity.

I may agree that some people do not need mentorship because they can learn the ropes by themselves. I have seen that in the learning of software that some people are good in video editing without having a tutor while some couldn't even move to the 2nd step because they need guidance.

Empowering youth is a very good programme that yield positive result, helping youth to acheive and actual their dream is a way of supporting the less privilege youth.
You are right though it's unfortunate that some youth prefer to make very quick money through criminal or devious way other than being in power bi government and supported to establish their own business.

Investing into anything can be scary and dangerous. Who knows what it is you're investing it, it could always turn out to be a problem. Anyway, what was the highest risk investment you ever made? I don't take a lot of risks when it comes to my work, well I do, but not on the level of a lot of high risk investments. I am very cautious about the things I do invest in, and research them as much as I can before I make my final decision. What about you?

Investing into anything can be scary and dangerous. Who knows what it is you're investing it, it could always turn out to be a problem. Anyway, what was the highest risk investment you ever made? I don't take a lot of risks when it comes to my work, well I do, but not on the level of a lot of high risk investments. I am very cautious about the things I do invest in, and research them as much as I can before I make my final decision. What about you?
Everything in life is all about risk-taking likewise investment or business so what you just need to do is to analyse the level of risk in the business and have the basic knowledge about it before Investing. so that you can be guarantee of profit.

Yes, it is one of the situations that can occur, however, the damage is done by the person. When leaving the institute you will not receive credentials from it, and when looking for a job or offering your services you will not have an endorsement to back it up.
A business apprentice is one whose learning any type of business skills another for he or she to invest or develop in the business and future one has to be a business apprentice before he or she owns his own business.

Well, I think this is why people often recommend others to gain some experience related to the business you intend to start and this is why some people believe that it is a great idea to learn about business at a young age in order to gain experience when you reach adulthood. There are many people who get their young boys to work at an early age.

In my country since government work is not really sufficient to the graduate , government advices and set out level 200 to always go for IT so the can learn hand craft and other related stuff
Well in my country I think one of those good ways that people have been encouraging enterpreneurship is by taking someone in as an apprentice and then when the person has learnt the business for a very long time and has worked under you then use settles the person with enough capital for that person to start up his own business.

A business apprentice is one whose learning any type of business skills another for he or she to invest or develop in the business and future one has to be a business apprentice before he or she owns his own business.
It is the most correct thing to do, to have knowledge before owning a business, however, there have been many cases that venture into the business and at the same time learn from it. It is a risk that not everyone should take because it is likely that they will not succeed.

Here my country pupils and student undergo what we call vocational apptitude,this help the children to learn vocational like shoemaking bead marking tailoring craft etc,so when they are out and do not what to further to university,they can start up their business instead of becoming an apprentice

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back