What's new

Business apprentices

I have a relative who traveled from Nigeria to Dubai, he actually traveled the right way, with all his papers with the mind that he has secured a job there, getting there he was not paid for months, they said he needs to work and learn for some months before they start paying him, all these months he is in a different country with no relation or source of income, not to mention the fact that they do not have a green card yet, meaning their movements and benefits are limited.
Well I don't really know what push your relative to travel to Dubai , but sometimes there is how an individual can get employment directly from a certain countries government and from there they might even send you a letter of appointment and every other thing
.it is just for you to process your visa and travel out, a lot of nurses over here are traveling out .

In my country there is an institute with the name INCE "National Institute of Training and Education" where they teach a series of courses ranging from the administrative area that includes: Linux and LibreOffice Environment, Windows and Office Environment, Business Computer Assistant, Business Assistant exterior, etc, and the Industrial area that includes: Agriculture, Masonry, Shoemaking, Blacksmithing, Brass and car painting, Reading and interpretation of plans, Oil plant operator, General binding operator, Pastry chef and baker, among many others. These students attend theoretical classes for 3 months, and then go to companies as apprentices receiving payment, both from the INCE and the company. Upon completing the learning hours, the company decides whether to leave them as employees or not.
Is there an institute like this in your country? What benefit does the company have with these students? Is it a waste of time and money for the company?
In Pakistan, my country, there are institutes called as technical schools. There the students take theoretical classes. However some practical machines are also available. The Diploma time is of 3 months for some courses and is 6 months for others. Students are paid during studies.

In Pakistan, my country, there are institutes called as technical schools. There the students take theoretical classes. However some practical machines are also available. The Diploma time is of 3 months for some courses and is 6 months for others. Students are paid during studies.
In Nigeria, we also have the institute called technical schools where people are being taught and deals with the practical aspect of works like electricians , furniture , bricklaying and so on.

In my country, it is usually the government that has these training institutions and they are really helpful since they teach citizens to be independent and not rely on the government.

Business apprenticeships focus on helping an organisation to run effectively and profitably and can encompass a range of functions. Available schemes include

Well I don't really know what push your relative to travel to Dubai , but sometimes there is how an individual can get employment directly from a certain countries government and from there they might even send you a letter of appointment and every other thing
.it is just for you to process your visa and travel out, a lot of nurses over here are traveling out .
Yes I get your point, if it was a job gotten from the government, then I believe it would have been alot easier, but you and I both know most of these people traveling out of the country for greener pastures do this on their own so majority of them go there to hustle in a not so favorable terms and conditions.

Yes I get your point, if it was a job gotten from the government, then I believe it would have been alot easier, but you and I both know most of these people traveling out of the country for greener pastures do this on their own so majority of them go there to hustle in a not so favorable terms and conditions.
Going out to hustle is a nice idea but I won't even consider to go to Dubai to do anything because Dubai is so advanced that there are a lot of people there, when travelling to for hustle you needs to go to a Virgin land or a location that is still under development.. Canada should be considered.

Going out to hustle is a nice idea but I won't even consider to go to Dubai to do anything because Dubai is so advanced that there are a lot of people there, when travelling to for hustle you needs to go to a Virgin land or a location that is still under development.. Canada should be considered.
You have a point there but how sure are about Canada? I have been seeing alot of news about jobs in Canada, so definitely there would be alot of people traveling there as well, don't you think it would still be as stressful as Dubai and other countries?

The standard here in college education is to undergo office training as a requirement for graduation. Usually the training is 200 hours and offices are not required to pay an allowance although big companies give allowances to the apprentice. The advantage of the apprenticeship program is that some companies hire the apprentice when they graduate.
Yeah, same goes for my place too even to the university level students are required to have at least six months on the job training before graduating just to have a feel of the labor market and get prepared

This type of apprenticeship arrangement also exists in our country. This arrangement for skills-based courses is particularly beneficial to both students and employers because the schools provide highly skilled human resources that fit the requirements of companies while also providing employment opportunities to students. This school-industry partnership is one of the highlights of our K to 12 education. In some cases, the company itself sends its own expert employee to provide training in a trade school. On-the-job trainees may be paid at least 75% of the minimum wage. College students also have to undergo at least six months of on-the-job training as part of their requirements for graduation.​

You have a point there but how sure are about Canada? I have been seeing alot of news about jobs in Canada, so definitely there would be alot of people traveling there as well, don't you think it would still be as stressful as Dubai and other countries?
The point is that Canada is a land that is still under development and the government are still looking for more employees because there is somehow limited number of people there. But what of a more advanced country that is well established don't you think there will Be higher competition in a well-established countries ?

I don't know of any institute like these but i know in my country, government run different empowerment skills for youths and unemployed people. I feel it's a really good thing that will help to improve the community.

The point is that Canada is a land that is still under development and the government are still looking for more employees because there is somehow limited number of people there. But what of a more advanced country that is well established don't you think there will Be higher competition in a well-established countries ?
Okay I get your point, yea in such cases they won't want to take just anyone. They would be very selective in those they give jobs to cause they have more than enough to choose from.

Okay I get your point, yea in such cases they won't want to take just anyone. They would be very selective in those they give jobs to cause they have more than enough to choose from.
Anybody that is interested to work in Canada or any other country like that only have to get the type of skill that is on high demands over there , because if your skill is not on high demand the chance of getting employment will be very low..

Anybody that is interested to work in Canada or any other country like that only have to get the type of skill that is on high demands over there , because if your skill is not on high demand the chance of getting employment will be very low..
That's right, I think health personals and also engineers have the upper hand here, these are one of the most sort out occupations out there even within the country, as long as you are good at what you do though.

There are lots of institutes like this in my country, and it's not a waste of time as unemployment rate is high, when the students graduate from these institutes they become financially independent. Some times the institutes are non government organizations or they may receive funding from the government as a form of alleviating unemployment.
Yeah, most of these institutes are not government funded because the government can't provide jobs for everybody and thanks to these organizations to help people acquire skills and knowledge.

That's right, I think health personals and also engineers have the upper hand here, these are one of the most sort out occupations out there even within the country, as long as you are good at what you do though.
The country is somehow very bad and corrupt that sometimes you may not even know the difference between an engineer and a bricklayer, the reason is because the government are not organising everything perfectly.. maybe things would improve in the future.

The country is somehow very bad and corrupt that sometimes you may not even know the difference between an engineer and a bricklayer, the reason is because the government are not organising everything perfectly.. maybe things would improve in the future.
Truth of the matter is this can only improve when there is a change of government to people that actually understand the masses, this set of government and every one before now should just retire for politics.

Truth of the matter is this can only improve when there is a change of government to people that actually understand the masses, this set of government and every one before now should just retire for politics.
Well I just pray that there will be a Time in the future in which we will be able to get a serious person that will be able to have genuine and natural interest for the masses including everything in this country . but to me it always seems that everyone is corrupt in the whole country, medical doctors will always neglect their responsibilities , that is also corruption and other government officials in different sectors..

I know the technical schools, since in my country there are also technical schools, and they are very good for students to develop some skills.
In the case I express in the topic is more general, because apart from the technical, there is a wide range of opportunities in different branches.
This type of apprenticeship arrangement also exists in our country. This arrangement for skills-based courses is particularly beneficial to both students and employers because the schools provide highly skilled human resources that fit the requirements of companies while also providing employment opportunities to students. This school-industry partnership is one of the highlights of our K to 12 education. In some cases, the company itself sends its own expert employee to provide training in a trade school. On-the-job trainees may be paid at least 75% of the minimum wage. College students also have to undergo at least six months of on-the-job training as part of their requirements for graduation.​
Excellent that in your country they enjoy this benefit, along the tea I think it is the second member that enjoys an institute similar to the one found in my country.
The explanation is very complete, with respect to how this great benefit is managed and developed.
I don't know of any institute like these but i know in my country, government run different empowerment skills for youths and unemployed people. I feel it's a really good thing that will help to improve the community.
At least the government has this initiative in your country, since it takes into account the people and that is the most important thing, although not everyone benefits from it, there is an opportunity.

I know the technical schools, since in my country there are also technical schools, and they are very good for students to develop some skills.
In the case I express in the topic is more general, because apart from the technical, there is a wide range of opportunities in different branches.

Excellent that in your country they enjoy this benefit, along the tea I think it is the second member that enjoys an institute similar to the one found in my country.
The explanation is very complete, with respect to how this great benefit is managed and developed.

At least the government has this initiative in your country, since it takes into account the people and that is the most important thing, although not everyone benefits from it, there is an opportunity.
Yeah, i'm glad the government takes this initiative in my country. It's one aspect i can say the government are doing a nice job. Even if not everyone benefits from it, at least the government is making an attempt.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back