What's new

Business apprentices

Business apprentices here do not have any federal parastatal that is overseeing them and all you have to do to be an apprentice is to look for somebody who is willing to teach you.

in my home country, government founded training institutes have failed a couple of times. People always misuse government organizations.

Seriously, this is exactly what happens in my country as well. For the fact that they don't have those that are dedicated to their work in government organizations, it never helps.

Here my country pupils and student undergo what we call vocational apptitude,this help the children to learn vocational like shoemaking bead marking tailoring craft etc,so when they are out and do not what to further to university,they can start up their business instead of becoming an apprentice
Excellent information regarding the vocational aptitude for students, this helps in the development of skills, in itself is the same as the apprentice, in my country the graduates are bachelors in science or humanities, according to the request of this. In them there are also areas to develop skills.

This is another sector one can make money from, talking about employing people that has little or no idea about the work then you employ to teach them and they'll pay for time before they're free in the work. You can as well choose not to charge, depending on individual.

In my country so many schools now includes some lucrative works in their curriculum,of which initially it use to be after school,some start their apprentice work easily
I think the best way that most schools can actually leverage on making out successful businesses out of there population is by introducing all this business and Parliament programs into the school curriculum just as it is being done in your country.

Over here in my country there are so many business men that are always giving people opportunity to come and work under them and be able to make a name for yourself, so there is no kind of regulation from the government in their business activities in training the apprentices.

San
in my home country, government founded training institutes have failed a couple of times. People always misuse government organizatioSane

It depends on the country's government. Mine is not working for favour the citizens, that's why private training programs do better than the government arranged one.
Exactly. The government have failed in my country and it's actually the private firms that are doing more of training programs

I have seen people making money through criminal activities like cyber crime and internet fraud most especially among the youths nowadays, bevause there no job and government fails to empower them.
You are right though it's unfortunate that some youth prefer to make very quick money through criminal or devious way other than being in power bi government and supported to establish their own business.

Since people abuse government's training program, private training providers do better than heavily invested government training programs.

Seriously, I keep wondering why most people who are given such free opportunities keeps messing it up? Now, governments don't care about such projects again.

San

Exactly. The government have failed in my country and it's actually the private firms that are doing more of training programs
Yeah, the govt have failed us, now the private companies are simply doing what they supposed to have done to encourage human development through skill acquisition.

There is no particular ministry that is tasked with the option of overseeing apprentices. Everything lies within the apprentice and his master for them to negotiate terms.

There is no particular ministry that is tasked with the option of overseeing apprentices. Everything lies within the apprentice and his master for them to negotiate terms.
I imagine you are referring to the situation in your country @Setho, when you describe that there is no ministry to control, so how does it work? is it through private companies directly? or are small companies in charge of it?

Since people abuse government's training program, private training providers do better than heavily invested government training programs.
This issue is like a universal problem,a situation where programs run by the government for the benefits of its citizens would be taken for granted,because they usually think,since it is free,there is no value in it.

Business apprenticeship is the most humbling aspect of any job or skill you'll love to learn. This is the point whereby you humble yourself to learn.

In my country there is an institute with the name INCE "National Institute of Training and Education" where they teach a series of courses ranging from the administrative area that includes: Linux and LibreOffice Environment, Windows and Office Environment, Business Computer Assistant, Business Assistant exterior, etc, and the Industrial area that includes: Agriculture, Masonry, Shoemaking, Blacksmithing, Brass and car painting, Reading and interpretation of plans, Oil plant operator, General binding operator, Pastry chef and baker, among many others. These students attend theoretical classes for 3 months, and then go to companies as apprentices receiving payment, both from the INCE and the company. Upon completing the learning hours, the company decides whether to leave them as employees or not.
Is there an institute like this in your country? What benefit does the company have with these students? Is it a waste of time and money for the company?
Students in my country are allowed the privilege at some point to go for an internship or practice.
It is not a waste of time or resources.
This opens up the student to more knowledge and experience.
The company taking them in get to have more hands.

To me getting to this skill whatever school in my country is a waste of time. Go to a workshop you'll be trained at even shorter duration

In my country it is mostly young men and women serve businessmen and inturn learn about the trade for some years and after that they gain there freedom and settled to start their own businesses. It is one of the most reliable apprenticeship system that has produce lots of business owners in Nigeria.

There are training institutes in my country but I believe they are not functioning according to the aim of having students have practical knowledge as most of the students going through this institution are not even properly orientated and just go and misbehave

A similar organisation that handle such type of apprenticeship in my country is called the national directorate of employment. They oversee such technical training for this type of thing

Learning a skill after graduation gives those of them more earning opportunities than the ones without skill.

Exactly, over here in my country lot of parents make the mistake of believing that the certificate alone is enough for your child to develop into the society without knowing that there are no much job opportunities but if you acquire a skill, you can always use it to fetch money for yourself without even having a job that pays you on monthly basis.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back