What's new

BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH, XRP etc, which one do you use mostly for transactions??

When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

Which coins is your preferred type when using Cryptocurrency to transact online??
When it comes to transacting online I think that there's no better coin than the ripple coin, because the transaction fees are very low and the confirmation times are extremely fast. However at the moment there is not a lot of places that are accepting the ripple coin as a form of payment so in these cases I am relying mainly on the LTC coin. This is also a pretty good coin when it comes to transaction fees however the confirmation times are a bit longer than the ripple coin.

When it comes to transacting online I think that there's no better coin than the ripple coin, because the transaction fees are very low and the confirmation times are extremely fast. However at the moment there is not a lot of places that are accepting the ripple coin as a form of payment so in these cases I am relying mainly on the LTC coin. This is also a pretty good coin when it comes to transaction fees however the confirmation times are a bit longer than the ripple coin.
Yeah, no coins that gonna be used to compare Ripple when it comes to fast confirmation of transactions and low gas fees. I choose Ripple coin more than any other Cryptocurrency. I know most of exchange platforms have delisted them, but binance and payeer Cryptocurrency still feature it.

Yeah, no coins that gonna be used to compare Ripple when it comes to fast confirmation of transactions and low gas fees. I choose Ripple coin more than any other Cryptocurrency. I know most of exchange platforms have delisted them, but binance and payeer Cryptocurrency still feature it.
It is good to see that some of these exchanges are still listing the ripple coin in order for it to still have some sort of value. Her finding that the concern when it comes to actually using it for transactions is that many of the merchants use a coin based approach and therefore they use that as a primary wall that as well. Since the coinbase is already delisted the ripple coin, despite being listed on some exchanges, you are unable to use it for basic transactions and purchases.

With a good wallet you can use any coin frequently because you convert. Most wallets convert these coins directly to your local currency and then show you the value as it moves up and down. That being said I use Bitcoin because it's value is sure to go higher compared to other coins.

When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

Which coins is your preferred type when using Cryptocurrency to transact online??
All these coins have huge importance in cryptocurrency and people use a lot for withdraw, but I use the most LTC for transactions I get withdraw very quickly and the fees is also very reasonable.

It is good to see that some of these exchanges are still listing the ripple coin in order for it to still have some sort of value. Her finding that the concern when it comes to actually using it for transactions is that many of the merchants use a coin based approach and therefore they use that as a primary wall that as well. Since the coinbase is already delisted the ripple coin, despite being listed on some exchanges, you are unable to use it for basic transactions and purchases.
You can use it for transactions aside from coinbase. That's what i used to receive payment last week from an income platform. Ripple (XRP) coin still works perfectly no matter the lawsuit daunt on them. They are still going strong and the price value isn't bad.

You can use it for transactions aside from coinbase. That's what i used to receive payment last week from an income platform. Ripple (XRP) coin still works perfectly no matter the lawsuit daunt on them. They are still going strong and the price value isn't bad.
This is good to hear that you are still able to transact with Ripple. This past week I was actually trying to make a transaction where I purchase gift cards in order to use my cryptocurrency on a e-commerce site. I generally use ripple as the preferred method of payment because of the transaction fees however I found that they were no longer accepting ripple, and now they offer primarily focused on accepting Bitcoin. Therefore I assumed that the lawsuit had something to do with that.

I buy bitcoin most of the time but I use lite coin to transfer my cryptocurrency because lite coins is very cheap in fees and very easy and fast to transfer so I use litecoin more most of the time

This is good to hear that you are still able to transact with Ripple. This past week I was actually trying to make a transaction where I purchase gift cards in order to use my cryptocurrency on a e-commerce site. I generally use ripple as the preferred method of payment because of the transaction fees however I found that they were no longer accepting ripple, and now they offer primarily focused on accepting Bitcoin. Therefore I assumed that the lawsuit had something to do with that.
Yeah, the lawsuit have some effect on the use of Ripple coin. But not halting the progress of the coin. Ripple might be delisted by other top exchange platforms but some are still holding it. Transactions are still ongoing around Ripple (XRP) coin.

Yeah, the lawsuit have some effect on the use of Ripple coin. But not halting the progress of the coin. Ripple might be delisted by other top exchange platforms but some are still holding it. Transactions are still ongoing around Ripple (XRP) coin.
Another coin which I have seen which claims to have very good transaction times and no transaction fees as well as is the Bitcoin cash. Have you ever made use of this coin in the past in terms of your transactions? From what I hear it's supposed to be very similar to ripple in terms of the value of the transaction costs that are employed to each of the transactions?

Another coin which I have seen which claims to have very good transaction times and no transaction fees as well as is the Bitcoin cash. Have you ever made use of this coin in the past in terms of your transactions? From what I hear it's supposed to be very similar to ripple in terms of the value of the transaction costs that are employed to each of the transactions?
Yeah, the transaction fees is also lower like Litecoin type and Ripple. But Ripple (XRP) coin remains the best coin with the lowest transaction fees believe me. I've used all of them, but Ripple surprised me a lot with its low gas fee rate.

Yeah, the transaction fees is also lower like Litecoin type and Ripple. But Ripple (XRP) coin remains the best coin with the lowest transaction fees believe me. I've used all of them, but Ripple surprised me a lot with its low gas fee rate.
Yeah, I am aiming to stick with the ripple coin and continue to make my primary transactions from that coin. Hopefully by the same time next month the ripple will be back in full swing and that it will be back on the market. Between now and then I am considering investing in ripple, however at this point the risk is very high, and I am not sure if I can afford to do it. Perhaps I will take somee earnigns from here and use it to buy a hundred or so of hteh rippel coin.

Yeah, I am aiming to stick with the ripple coin and continue to make my primary transactions from that coin. Hopefully by the same time next month the ripple will be back in full swing and that it will be back on the market. Between now and then I am considering investing in ripple, however at this point the risk is very high, and I am not sure if I can afford to do it. Perhaps I will take some earnings from here and use it to buy a hundred or so of hteh Ripple coin.
Hmm, you can buy it Andy time, forget about the risk now cos its not going to affect Ripple coin's progress to get things processed. I love transacting through Ripple and not investing on it, cos the price keeps on dipping down. I don't want to take such gamble for now saving my funds via Ripple coin.

Hmm, you can buy it Andy time, forget about the risk now cos its not going to affect Ripple coin's progress to get things processed. I love transacting through Ripple and not investing on it, cos the price keeps on dipping down. I don't want to take such gamble for now saving my funds via Ripple coin.
The coin does continue to keep dropping in its value however I have been quite surprised to see that it has maintained roughly the same value over the past few days as well. They have been slight fluctuations in its value maybe a couple of Dollar cents, however this is not very significant of you consider the other coins and how much their percentage change is over the course of a day.

I mostly make use of bitcoin for my transactions especially when I'm being paid because I'm not charged so much for using it and it appreciates very fast.... I also invest in it when I have spare cash for keeps... The second coin I use is ethereum because it's a fast rising coin I believe that one day it will attain the level of btc

The coin does continue to keep dropping in its value however I have been quite surprised to see that it has maintained roughly the same value over the past few days as well. They have been slight fluctuations in its value maybe a couple of Dollar cents, however this is not very significant of you consider the other coins and how much their percentage change is over the course of a day.
Okay, I've noticed it, the coin drops down almost every day. I'm not satisfied at all with the information I'm getting around the Ripple coin. Yesterday night i visited coinmarketcap website I saw the coin deadlocked at $0.26 after going up to $0.29 per token.

Okay, I've noticed it, the coin drops down almost every day. I'm not satisfied at all with the information I'm getting around the Ripple coin. Yesterday night i visited coinmarketcap website I saw the coin deadlocked at $0.26 after going up to $0.29 per token.
It has been fluctuating between these two prices generally over the last few days, but I think that is a good thing because we can use it as a means to try daily trading between a u.s. Dollar value and that coin. If you trade just right you may be able to make two cents on each of the ripple coins that you purchase and sell.

It has been fluctuating between these two prices generally over the last few days, but I think that is a good thing because we can use it as a means to try daily trading between a u.s. Dollar value and that coin. If you trade just right you may be able to make two cents on each of the ripple coins that you purchase and sell.
Hmm, it is some how promising with your suggestion, to pair it with the U.S dollar. I will trade the opposite that it gonna drop down. I will trade to sell it off cos i know the price will still go down. Its somehow a gamble but worth trying though.

Hmm, it is some how promising with your suggestion, to pair it with the U.S dollar. I will trade the opposite that it gonna drop down. I will trade to sell it off cos i know the price will still go down. Its somehow a gamble but worth trying though.
I think the only thing will be to just ensure that you are using the right pair with the ripple coin in the first place. I don't know there are some people that make use of the usdt coin in order to trade ripple especially on the binance platform. And the value of the scoring also changes in relation to the dollar very slightly over the course of the day. But it can affect your trades. So I propose trading ripple directly with the US dollar and not a stable coin.

I want to invest the btc but I have not idea how about to investing which site to site invest but I want and earn bitcoin currency lth eth or etc I have no idea about this coin but this coin second number increased the value is eth

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back