What's new

BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH, XRP etc, which one do you use mostly for transactions??

Only bitcoin fits the bill. Liquidity issue makes others less desirable for transactions. We may include ethereum also but Bitcoin is readily exchangeable anywhere in the world. Some cryptocurrencies have also shown they can be used for transactions like ripple and bitcoin cash but they are not as popular and stable like Bitcoin and Ethereum

Last year I had a lot of transactions with Etherum. This was because I was registering for many Etherum based contracts. And then towards the end of the year it was more of Tron with platforms like Fortron. This year has been different as I do more of bitcoin. The fact that you can trade across coin makes sticking to one coin irrelevant.

When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

Which coins is your preferred type when using Cryptocurrency to transact online??
Bitcoin is the crypto currency that I uses mist. But recently there transfer fee of bitcoin as increased a lot making transactions with bitcoin not comfortable.
Some website that pays with bitcoin has increased there minimum payout from $2 to $50. They don't want to be in the lossing part that is why they increased.
Now I prefer using litcoin for it is the second most used coin for transactions and it's transfer fee is low

Normally,I used Bitcoin but as I got a little understanding of crypto currency I fell in love with XRP because of its low transaction fee, but I usually use litcoin, Bitcoin cash also. but in receiving I would prefer Bitcoin because of the value.

Bitcoin is the crypto currency that I uses mist. But recently there transfer fee of bitcoin as increased a lot making transactions with bitcoin not comfortable.
Some website that pays with bitcoin has increased there minimum payout from $2 to $50. They don't want to be in the lossing part that is why they increased.
Now I prefer using litcoin for it is the second most used coin for transactions and it's transfer fee is low
That is very true, Bitcoin transaction fees is extremely high based on the excessive transactions going around its blockchain network. Lots of people tends to process their coins at once, that firms congestion and a workload to the miners. In order to Carey out the transactions smoothly and effectively higher gas fees need to be paid to encourage the miners around to facilitate its transactions. Since I've known that the transaction fees is high i choose to transact using XRP, Litecoin and Bitcoin cash etc. They have low transaction fees compared to Bitcoin's type.

That is very true, Bitcoin transaction fees is extremely high based on the excessive transactions going around its blockchain network. Lots of people tends to process their coins at once, that firms congestion and a workload to the miners. In order to Carey out the transactions smoothly and effectively higher gas fees need to be paid to encourage the miners around to facilitate its transactions. Since I've known that the transaction fees is high i choose to transact using XRP, Litecoin and Bitcoin cash etc. They have low transaction fees compared to Bitcoin's type.
Talking about ripple. I would advise you stop using ripple for now, for they are currently facing a case filed against them.
I don't really understand why the case is filed against them. But with what I read, I noticed that it is because some CTO in ripple sold very large quantities of ripple, which prompt SEC suit a file case against them. This as made the price of ripple came down.

I think the only thing will be to just ensure that you are using the right pair with the ripple coin in the first place. I don't know there are some people that make use of the usdt coin in order to trade ripple especially on the binance platform. And the value of the scoring also changes in relation to the dollar very slightly over the course of the day. But it can affect your trades. So I propose trading ripple directly with the US dollar and not a stable coin.
Nice suggestion dear, I will consider what you just told me whenever i fund my binance wallet for trading purposes. I will see what it will bring to me, if its lost or gain. Their is no harm in trials at all.

Nice suggestion dear, I will consider what you just told me whenever i fund my binance wallet for trading purposes. I will see what it will bring to me, if its lost or gain. Their is no harm in trials at all.
Yes of course. It is good to give it a try sometimes and see how it goes for you. Another way that you can try it out on a trial basis first is to make use of a simualtion account where you simulate a certain amoutn of funds, and you trade from those funds. This is a great teacher as well, and you are able to see if the trading strategy will work before you even invest any of your own funds or your own capital into it.

My preferred coins which I use for transactions are bitcoin and ethereum, this is because most of my online earnings are paid in these coins. Recently I added bitcoin cash to the list of coins that I have after I registered with noise.cash and started earning bitcoin cash.

Yes of course. It is good to give it a try sometimes and see how it goes for you. Another way that you can try it out on a trial basis first is to make use of a simualtion account where you simulate a certain amoutn of funds, and you trade from those funds. This is a great teacher as well, and you are able to see if the trading strategy will work before you even invest any of your own funds or your own capital into it.
Trying out through demo account should be recommendable at least. It will help one to understand how the Cryptocurrency trading works. It will show one the basics to trade and master those Cryptocurrency pairs.

I use ethereum mostly for my transactions because it is accepted the many websites. Bitcoin is also cool and i use it sometimes but I prefer using ethereum because bitcoin is a bit heavy and expensive.
I see ethereum making waves in the near future and it's value reaching over 10000 dollars the next couple of years.

When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

Which coins is your preferred type when using Cryptocurrency to transact online??
Which of the coins do you use more for transactions?. I will like to know about those coins cos am most keen about using just bitcoins and ethereum. I will like to know more how people are taking advantage of xrp low transaction fees.

I mostly use litecoin, bitcoin Cash and Binance coin for my transactions reason being that, they have very low gas fees.
But nevertheless, i can't seem to do without ethereum because of it's wide range of use when performing transactions on the erc20 network

For me, i always use bitcoin and Ethereum.
They are my goto coins.
This is based on my trust for this cryptocurrencies, so i do everything possible to ensure i get my payments from clients and customers with either bitcoin or etherum.

Who wouldn't want to be millionaires in BTC /ETH

Amongst all this coin I know most of us have our preference over a particular coin. But I urge for those who are yet to get other cryptocurrency to try to and give it a try and you would be convinced you did.

I use both Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum for transactions because these two currencies are the best, Bitcoin is a bit heavy currency so it should have a large amount of money for the transaction.Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash are easily transacted and I am currently investing in Ethereum.Ethereum is also growing well

I mostly use litecoin, bitcoin Cash and Binance coin for my transactions reason being that, they have very low gas fees.
But nevertheless, i can't seem to do without ethereum because of it's wide range of use when performing transactions on the erc20 network
Okay, those coins you mentioned bare faster in transactions and also the gas fees are very low. It happens cos the coins are not on the excessive demand just lime Bitcoin and Ethereum coins.

I normally uses both btc and etherum for transactions, most especially ETH. I have temporary stopped transacting on cryptocurrency because I intends studying how it works very well before resuming again, because as a newbie without any form of idea I have lost a lot.

I normally uses both btc and etherum for transactions, most especially ETH. I have temporary stopped transacting on cryptocurrency because I intends studying how it works very well before resuming again, because as a newbie without any form of idea I have lost a lot.
Its not possible to lose coins in a transaction, unless you are trading with your coins. You don't lose money on transactions, unless you mistakenly transfered it to the wrong address or got charged high gas fees by Bitcoin and Ethereum. But that shouldn't make you lose more than you ought to lose.

To be very honest with you it depends so much on the receiving party. Here where I live, bitcoin is the most popular party and people tend to accept it more. But whenever I have a choice I prefer to pay in bitcoin cash because it has very low transaction fees and it is not a heavy currency. Second is etherum too which is not that expensive and the fees are not that high. For now due to the fluctuating nature of xrp am holding it .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back