What's new

BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH, XRP etc, which one do you use mostly for transactions??

If I have a choice I always use XRP. XRP has a fast and cheap transaction. Confirmation of the transaction takes a maximum of 1 minute. I think a bitcoin transaction is expensive and slow you have to wait 30 minutes for the transaction to be confirmed. Funny when you are going to send $ 5 to a friend and the transaction fee is $ 11. This is another example of why Bitcoin cannot become the money of the future

I think first of all you have to acknowledge the fact that bitcoin and ethereum are the most popular cryptocurrencies among the ones you have listed here, going by this people use bitcoin and ethereum for most transactions over the other cryptocurrencies. I personally have used ethereum for more transactions, even than bitcoin

I also use Bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum. Bitcoin is doing very well at the moment as it has the strongest market capitalisation and its the best option for retail investors investing in the short term. It also have alot of possibilities for further growth in years to come.

If I'm using any of the above you have just mention four transaction I do prefer to use light coin because of the cheap withdrawal fee in it,I do not like to use bitcoins for transaction and when I'm paid in bitcoins sometimes I do convert it to liyecoins if I'm using it for transaction because the withdrawal fee in bitcoins is too high.

I mostly use bitcoin because it is well known and people trust it bcis it's the first coin to gain prominence . But when ethereum stated growing some people move a little of there attention to ethereum because gas fee is less and affordable.

But right now I use both bitcoin and etherum. Depending on what transaction I want to do.

Although I'v not started with any of them but, I would prefer bitcoin and ethereum if am financially boyant enough, but as this are now, I can only trade our transact with doge coin.

Stay humble stay focus on the course. And never give give up.

When it comes to all transactions including sending, receiving, selling and buying of crytpocurrencies I do it mostly with Bitcoin, I get paid most in Bitcoin so that's one of the main reason why I use Bitcoin the most for my day to day transactions.

I like the bitcoin most .Because the rate of bitcoin increase day by day and also bitcoin is convenient for me and I'm trying on collecting the smallest unit of bitcoin like satoshi.....

BTC is my choice and I have used it for over 60 transactions without any issues. Then I easily get market for it locally without online exchanging or selling because I have friends that always demand for BTC. So I love BTC so much

When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

Which coins is your preferred type when using Cryptocurrency to transact online??
I usually use Bitcoin mostly when using Cryptocurrency to transact online. It is my preferred digital currency for online transactions because it is the most widely accepted of all the Cryptocurrency.

I usually use Bitcoin mostly when using Cryptocurrency to transact online. It is my preferred digital currency for online transactions because it is the most widely accepted of all the Cryptocurrency.
Yeah, Bitcoin is a popular coin, recognised by many people in the world. With the attraction Bitcoin received, makes it stand taller than other crypto coins. That's why it attracted those big investors being the whales, that pumped the price so high.

When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

Which coins is your preferred type when using Cryptocurrency to transact online??
Bitcoin of course. The Bitcoin has advantage over the other crypto currencies by being generally more accepted globally. People are aware of Bitcoin more than the other altcoins

I mostly make use of Ethereum for my transaction. I love to invest in Ethereum because it is still low in value and quite avoidable. That aside, I also make use of bitcoin for transaction. But my first choice is always Ethereum.

Mostly i use bitcoin BTC and Ethereum ETH for transactions and some few others and the transaction of cryto is one of the amazing thing because it's a digital coin which almost every countries are now adopting it.

I will be using Bitcoin been what my referer is using and I am still on a learning curve. I am taking my journey into the cryptocurrency world 🌎 slowly but steadily.
I will get to that point where I can take honest decision base on my gut and understanding of the virtual world 🌎

I prefer to use Ethereum to pay for my transactions online but when it comes to getting payments, I will always prefer to be paid in bitcoin because of its value. Any small amount received in bitcoin is far more valuable than its initial value because it does appreciate very fast.

Because and for the purpose of low withdrawal fee I always use trone when I want to transfer or send cryptocurrency to another person because they will only charge me one tru for a particular transaction I will do which is nothing compared to how bitcoins will charge.

I trade with etherum because the most profitable and fastest crypto currency for now. Its also advisable to use etherum for transaction because its high profit. But you can use bitcoin because of its high value.

The application I use depend on the type of transaction I want to do. But above all, I love luno. Maybe because I trade more than investing. But for investment, I either use crypto.com or I use trust wallet for keeping unpopular and untrending coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back