What's new

BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH, XRP etc, which one do you use mostly for transactions??

I prefer to use Ethereum to pay for my transactions online but when it comes to getting payments, I will always prefer to be paid in bitcoin because of its value. Any small amount received in bitcoin is far more valuable than its initial value because it does appreciate very fast.
Remember that the value you will receive in Bitcoin is still what you'll get using Ethereum. Both are rising at the moment. If you choose to use any for receiving, and storing, it will still yield you more value when ever the price increases.

Currently, my preferred coins l use for transactions are just litecoin, bitcoin cash, and ADA, and Tron. I used to use ripple very often because among all of them it's the one with lowest transaction fee but because of the lawsuit, l just decided to hold it. But for bitcoin and ethereum, l just hold them for now because transaction fee is really crazy.

I use mainly bitcoin, etherum and lite coin for transactions but recently bitcoin has become really so unstable and I was left with no choice than to convert the bitcoin I got on my wallet into etherum and so far so good etherum is doing very well.

Most times I make use of bitcoin even though the transaction fee is overwhelming. Bitcoin transactions are fast and it’s confirmation time isn’t much. Also I use bitcoin cash and litecoin too. Litecoin transaction fee is moderate and affordable.

I mainly make use of litecoin for transaction considering the low fee and i have no issues using the coin for Transactions a, although there is bitcoin Cash also , but i just prefer using litecoin than any other co I , since i have been trading crypto for some years now

Yes
I think it's better to use other altcoins than bitcoin when it comes to sending a payment. It has a really high fees and sometimes, it is higher than the actual amount you are about to send. I personally use bitcoin cash, by the way.
I completely agree with you .I once used Bitcoin to effect a transaction and you won't believe the amount of fee I paid.Let me just say I kind of paid double for one transaction.
Though that was the only time I would use crypto to transact but going forward ,it's going to be altcoins where available because I won't want to use my Ethereum or Link for now .

• Bitcoin vs. Ethereum: An Overview
Ether (ETH), the cryptocurrency of the Ethereum network, is arguably the second most popular digital token after bitcoin (BTC). Indeed, as the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, comparisons between Ether and BTC are only natural.

Ether and bitcoin are similar in many ways: each is a digital currency traded via online exchanges and stored in various types of cryptocurrency wallets. Both of these tokens are decentralized, meaning that they are not issued or regulated by a central bank or other authority. Both make use of the distributed ledger technology known as blockchain. However, there are also many crucial distinctions between the two most popular cryptocurrencies by market cap. Below, we'll take a closer look at the similarities and differences between bitcoin and ether.

Well I am currently using bitcoin cash and I probably prefer it pass the other ones, it's widely known, most sites uses it and you can easily use it because of its availability to people. So it's the best cryto currency out there right now.

When it comes online transactions,I mostly use Bitcoin as a medium of payment, although I also make use of etherum sometimes, but Bitcoin is still the best crypto currency for online payment and sales

Yes

I completely agree with you .I once used Bitcoin to effect a transaction and you won't believe the amount of fee I paid.Let me just say I kind of paid double for one transaction.
Though that was the only time I would use crypto to transact but going forward ,it's going to be altcoins where available because I won't want to use my Ethereum or Link for now .
It's crazy how high the fees for bitcoin transactions, right? It should be avoided at all costs. I sometimes get worried to the site owners who pays through bitcoins, but I've heard that there are times that the fee is low. Not sure about it.

When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

Which coins is your preferred type when using Cryptocurrency to transact online??
To be frank, right now I concentrate more rake up more crypto currencies, I don't do much with transacting with cryptos.

Moreover I don't have much crypto currency, if I'm to tell you the value of my entire assets, you'd laugh at me, I start claiming cryptos late last year so I'm getting there.

I will like to use Eth more, and the BCH.

Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity in terms of business.
For me I prefer Bitcoin as the only preferred coin when IAM doing any business.
I don't like a situation where I feel uncomfortable trading with a coin I barely have knowledge about.
Bitcoin is the only digital currency exchange I know too well.

Currently, my preferred coins l use for transactions are just litecoin, bitcoin cash, and ADA, and Tron. I used to use ripple very often because among all of them it's the one with lowest transaction fee but because of the lawsuit, l just decided to hold it. But for bitcoin and ethereum, l just hold them for now because transaction fee is really crazy.
Nice to hear about your crypto options, as for Ripple coin. They are the best when it comes to the coin with the lowest transaction fees. I really love Ripple, that's why I pray the charges billed against them should go on the wane. So it gonna retain its status back as one of the largest Cryptocurrency blockchain.

Remember that the value you will receive in Bitcoin is still what you'll get using Ethereum. Both are rising at the moment. If you choose to use any for receiving, and storing, it will still yield you more value when ever the price increases.
Yes, that's a fact. Once the cryptocurrency worth goes up, whatever investment you have in the blockchain goes up as well. I love it that bitcoin is the most valuable because it has higher power of purchasing than any other coins.

Yes, that's a fact. Once the cryptocurrency worth goes up, whatever investment you have in the blockchain goes up as well. I love it that bitcoin is the most valuable because it has higher power of purchasing than any other coins.
Bitcoin is the first to have existed before others followed it up. I just hope it keeps on increasing, same to those emerging coins below $1 level. All should increase too, I'm looking at them, cos I see potential in some of them.

Bitcoin is the first to have existed before others followed it up. I just hope it keeps on increasing, same to those emerging coins below $1 level. All should increase too, I'm looking at them, cos I see potential in some of them.

Definitely, Bitcoin won't drop back to what it's used to be because of its popularity and use in the world transactions lately. Some transactions are best carried out used bitcoin because of charges from banks with fiat currency, it gives bitcoin a big edge.

When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

Which coins is your preferred type when using Cryptocurrency to transact online??
I use bitcoin currency for transaction because it is understandable and easy for me.

I want to invest btc and crypto currency it's a trading marketing up and down and top of it currency I want also investing in some time to invest them it's trading network I also seen it's and online best Bussiness

I think my most used cryptocurrencies that I use for online transactions would probably be Bitcoin Cash because of its cheap transaction fees. I like using XRP before but i am holding now because the price is not so stable. And i stay away from using Bitcoin to send payment for investment reasons.

Nice to hear about your crypto options, as for Ripple coin. They are the best when it comes to the coin with the lowest transaction fees. I really love Ripple, that's why I pray the charges billed against them should go on the wane. So it gonna retain its status back as one of the largest Cryptocurrency blockchain.
Yeah, we all hope ripple should come out from the lawsuit safely and return to its previous stand. The ripple blockchain was really making a lot of progress around last year to early this year but the unfortunate thing happened and now it's stacked. All we just hope for is the best for the ripple management.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back