What's new

BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH, XRP etc, which one do you use mostly for transactions??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

Which coins is your preferred type when using Cryptocurrency to transact online??

I usually use Bitcoin Cash for transactions because of the cheap transaction fees. I also earn it for free so another reason why i like to use it. I like using XRP before but im holding now because the price is not so stable. And i stay away from using Bitcoin to send payment for the obvious reasons..

I use both Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum for transactions because these two currencies are the best, Bitcoin is a bit heavy currency so it should have a large amount of money for the transaction.Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash are easily transacted and I am currently investing in Ethereum.Ethereum is also growing well

Concerning which of the cryptocurrency coin I use for transaction. Well, I do not carry transaction on this coins yet because am still nursing a small amount on my ethereum wallet. But i believe the bitcoin, ethereum and other coin mention will have there goods in transacting

I think it's better to use other altcoins than bitcoin when it comes to sending a payment. It has a really high fees and sometimes, it is higher than the actual amount you are about to send. I personally use bitcoin cash, by the way.

As for me I prefer to use litecoin , Bitcoin cash and XRP because of their low transaction fee. Which is very much desirable . My Bitcoin is basically for long term holdl . Ethereum is no go area because of the high transaction fee associated with it.

When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

Bitcoin has remained my most used crypto currency for any form of transaction. But recently ethereum has been featuring majorly in that mix. I think it use to be cos bitcoin was most accessible back in the day.

Well when it comes to transacting I will prefer BTC the most because my recent review on BTC has made me realize alot about it, in the sense on trading.

In any cause of online transaction, whether I'm sending it receiving money through a crypto currency exchange platform, I mostly use Bitcoin, litecoin and Ethereum. I'm using Luno platform and these are are the major crypto coin they have on their platform even though they have ripple too but I can't use that.

This is one big question, most of the time i have engaged more in btc for online transactions within my digital wallet, i trade with btc and even buy recharge cards by converting my btc to naira first. Also most of the online sites i work pay either in btc or paypal depending on the one i prefer. In summary btc has been my most constant mode.

Bitcoin has been the only Cryptocurrency that I have been using for all my transactions because I receive my online earning payment through the Cryptocurrency. I am planning to invest in Ethereum soon, maybe when I invest in Eth, I will start transacting in ethereum too.

I usually prefer to use tron for crypto currency transactions because their transaction fees are one of the lowest. If I am not using tron, I make use of Litecoin but this one depends on the wallet I am making use of some wallets charge higher than others for transactions.

As for me I prefer bitcoin cash and lite coin , because of their low transaction fees. I formally used XRP but I stopped cause they are really unstable. I mostly use BTC and LTC to receive and carry out some transactions ,they are really good.

I hardly ever do transactions in cryptocurrency. The only transactions I did was selling my Bitcoin and Etherum to my bank account and withdrawing the final money.

But if I were to do serious transactions I'll use Etherum...

I use mostly bitcoin for transactions. Almost half of all my cryptocurrency is stored in bitcoin. Bitcoin transactions is convenient for me because there are stores in country that collect bitcoin as a form of payment.

I know of some transactions that ask for specific cryptocurrency. Transactions like some of these smart contracts e.g Tron bases smart contracts and even ethereum and i know in no time another crypto will be here to make its own smart contracts to build a community around its coin.

I use all, but I use eth more than others, but I prefer using XRP because it has low transaction fee... Bitcoin always scar me away with it high transaction fee, especially when the price of btc is going up.. But I use it other times too because is more popular and everywhere than other coin.

Well, in my situationm, at least for now, I'm using the best known cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin. (but then, each can make his choice)
But you, with which crypto have you already tried to make transactions?
Thank you.

Which coins is your preferred type when using Cryptocurrency to transact online??
I prefer to use Ethereum to pay for my transactions online but when it comes to getting payments, I will always prefer to be paid in bitcoin because of its value. Any small amount received in bitcoin is far more valuable than its initial value because it does appreciate very fast.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back