What's new

BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH, XRP etc, which one do you use mostly for transactions??

For me I prefer bitcoin much for most of my transactions. This is because I understand it best and I can use it without a problem. I also have a bitcoin exchange platform that converts bitcoin to my local currency and that makes it so convenient. When the bitcoin gas fee is high, I usually prefer converting it to Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin before transacting.
Cool, that you use Bitcoin often during your transactions online. Cos you find it very easy to convert your coins to your own country's Fiat currency. It is also wise of you to convert your Bitcoin to Bitcoin cash, Litecoin and transact due to the high gas fee for Bitcoin transactions.

I have the option to use bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and ripple because they are all available in my luno Exchange which I can easily convert either of them to my local currency they are trade on the same Exchange rate

I have the option to use bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and ripple because they are all available in my luno Exchange which I can easily convert either of them to my local currency they are trade on the same Exchange rate
Interesting man, luno is the best for we living in Africa, and in some other continents too. I do enjoy converting my coins to one another and transact through them. Or withdraw to my local bank account.

Interesting man, luno is the best for we living in Africa, and in some other continents too. I do enjoy converting my coins to one another and transact through them. Or withdraw to my local bank account.
Their transactions fee is very low and the service is very fast and efficient. I will continue to recommend it to countries where it is readily available for Crypto currencies to fiat currencies. It safe.

I usually use Bitcoin Cash to receive and send coins due to the fact that it has lesser charges compared to the Bitcoin. Although I still use sometimes Bitcoin when it comes receiving coins. But that depends on what currency did my transaction support.

Their transactions fee is very low and the service is very fast and efficient. I will continue to recommend it to countries where it is readily available for Crypto currencies to fiat currencies. It safe.
Very necessary to share good news to people that rarely know about it. Luno doesn't take long to process my transactions, the system is very fast just as Bundle Africa and Roqqu do also.

Very necessary to share good news to people that rarely know about it. Luno doesn't take long to process my transactions, the system is very fast just as Bundle Africa and Roqqu do also.
I have actually wrote reviews on Bundle Africa and roqqu but I have not used them to know how effective their services are. If you have used either of them sahre your experience as compared to luno.

When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

Which coins is your preferred type when using Cryptocurrency to transact online??
For most of the time I prefer to use Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash for transactions.
I qlso have tried to transfer my ethereum from trust wallet to other wallet but its transaction fees was very high, so I converted it into Bitcoin and then transfer it to the wallets.

Bitcoin is the best crypto for transacting business. When you rely on Bitcoin you can never fail. Traditional banks are now fpawed and people will now start relying on crypto to practically do everything. Personally I use Bitcoin to do business with my clients.

I think ethereum has the highest number of use cases. But recently since the spike in the ETH gas fee, a lot of average traders have migrated to using LTC and trx for transactions.

I invest more in Bitcoin because it is the most reputable and it is traded by so many reputable people and Nations around the globe it is the most safest cryptocurrency to to trade in.

When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

Which coins is your preferred type when using Cryptocurrency to transact online??
I use both Bitcoin and Ethereum for transactions. The amount of bitcoin is in turn, its transactions are difficult and it requires a lot of money. I am currently investing in Ethereum and I feel great and it saves me a lot of money. Are gone

I use both Bitcoin and Ethereum for transactions. The amount of bitcoin is in turn, its transactions are difficult and it requires a lot of money. I am currently investing in Ethereum and I feel great and it saves me a lot of money. Are gone
That's cool, one thing that i find so hard to understand around Ethereum its the addition of smart contracts. I really don't know how to spot the Ethereum wallet with smart contract and the one that is not bound to smart contract.

I make use of two cryptos mostly and they're Bitcoin and Tron. I use Bitcoin because it's the most popular and widely used crypto. It's available in every platform. I also use Tron because of its popularity among smart contract platforms. It's also very cheap and has a low transaction fees. However, I save my crypto in Bitcoin only.

Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that i ever used in my whole life, i had some other coins in my wallet (i got them from airdrop), but i don't really use them as they are unpopular and don't cost that much

I mostly use bitcoin cash for transactions because it is suitable for me if and I use it for transactions because I can trade it as well, I get very good profit by trading it and it gives me Good profit as well

Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that i ever used in my whole life, i had some other coins in my wallet (i got them from airdrop), but i don't really use them as they are unpopular and don't cost that much
Okay, Bitcoin has always been the best for Cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Most of us came to know about Cryptocurrency cos of the name Bitcoin. I was thinking earlier that Bitcoin is the main Cryptocurrency, that their is no coin available just Bitcoin, Lol. Its of recent that i started to hear about many other coins, then i decided to be checking them up via coinmarketcap.

I usually use Bitcoin Cash for transactions because of the cheap transaction fees. I also earn it for free so another reason why i like to use it. I like using XRP before but im holding now because the price is not so stable. And i stay away from using Bitcoin to send payment for the obvious reasons..

Bitcoin's protection is well thought-out and is focused on digital signatures, keeping track of all transactions ever made, encryption, and all linked bitcoin computers' composite computing capacity.

The sending and receiving parties have a public and private digital signature within the network. When generating a bitcoin address, these signatures are automatically created by the program.So bitcoin still the winner!

This is true because I used Bitcoin and I've also tried ethereum for transactions. Both looks simple to understand and as well use. I have no idea about litecoin though but I have heard many talk about it that it's also good. I believe Bitcoin and ethereum pay better and are stronger too.

Any day and everyday, it has always been Bitcoin for me as my choice Cryptocurrency when it comes to online transactions. I love the incognito aspect of it, whereby your identity may not really be revealed but the bad side of it is not being able to recover funds sent by mistake. as for others coins, I only buy and save a few of them for rainy days while using bitcoin for transactions.
Post automatically merged:

Any day and everyday, it has always been Bitcoin for me as my choice Cryptocurrency when it comes to online transactions. I love the incognito aspect of it, whereby your identity may not really be revealed but the bad side of it is not being able to recover funds sent by mistake. as for others coins, I only buy and save a few of them for rainy days while using bitcoin for transactions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back