What's new

BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH, XRP etc, which one do you use mostly for transactions??

These coins are all high flying coins and they are doing so well in the market. Personally I use more of Bitcoin because I trust its value to rise. On few occasions I have looked at etherum and then Ripple.
Post automatically merged:

These coins are all high flying coins and they are doing so well in the market. Personally I use more of Bitcoin because I trust its value to rise. On few occasions I have looked at etherum and then Ripple.

Normally,I used Bitcoin but as I got a little understanding of crypto currency I fell in love with XRP because of its low transaction fee, but I usually use litcoin, Bitcoin cash also. but in receiving I would prefer Bitcoin because of the value.
As you said you like receiving bitcoin . After you receive, won't you send bitcoin out of your wallet? Or will it remain in your wallet for long time investment.
I don't buy bitcoin this days I only generate bitcoin and trade it with other coin, if I need to withdraw

I prefer to use litecoin for transactions, as the transaction fee is less compared to others. Although I guess, the hike in transaction fee for Bitcoin b is due to the increment in the value as well.

I prefer to use litecoin for transactions, as the transaction fee is less compared to others. Although I guess, the hike in transaction fee for Bitcoin b is due to the increment in the value as well.

To be frank i use litecoin for transaction, their gas fee is the lowest ever. I do use etherium but unfortunately the rate sky rocketed in a transaction of 10$ you spend roughly 2$. Litecoin is still the best for me.

I use LTC for transaction for lower fees and high transaction speed, however, I use bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash for investment. I am yet to use ripple for investment and transaction

When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

Which coins is your preferred type when using Cryptocurrency to transact online??
I stay away from using Bitcoin in transactions because it is not stable and the transaction fees are rather I'll go for upcoming cryptocurrencies instead of me using Bitcoin or ethereum

All the renowned cryptocurrencies have high transaction rate but if you consider upcoming cryptocurrency like bitcoin cash, litecoin and so on
They have very cheap transaction rate

Last edited:
Of all the coins you listed up there, I used all of them for transactions except the BCH coin. I use litecoin most of the time and xrp and ethereum and Bitcoin sometimes

I stay away from using Bitcoin in transactions because it is not stable and the transaction fees are rather I'll go for upcoming cryptocurrencies instead of me using Bitcoin or ethereum

All the renowned cryptocurrencies have high transaction rate but if you consider upcoming cryptocurrency like bitcoin cash, litecoin and so on
They have very cheap transaction rate
Already lots of merchants aren't interested transacting with BTC steady cos of its high gas fee. Coins like BCH, LTC, XRP, BNB etc are better off.

Though the main purpose why i do the cryptocurency market is for savings and accumulation for future appriciation,and whenever i want to do any transaction if the needs arises i make use of my litcoin to do it.

It is really interesting sampling different opinions of people from different region on a very important discussion like this. It will really help one make good decision when it comes to sending and receiving coins which can help cut down transactions cost which is still in our favor in the form of added advantage or profit. Thanks for sharing.

Whenever I want to make any kind of transaction, I prefer to do it in LTC, this is because the transaction type is generally lower then the rest and the fees are very small.

I prefer to make use of xrp , I find the coin very cheap to use for transaction compared to other coins ,and in terms of speed too , the coin transaction rate is very fast

The only crypto currency that I have used for buying services and products is Bitcoin. But I have used crypto currencies like litecoin, ethereum, and bitcoin cash to perform transactions like sending to other people and withdrawing.

XRP is not a trust worthy coin because of the legal battles it has gone through, Therefore, I trust litecoin more because it has high transaction speed and low transaction cost.

When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

It's been long ever since I used most of those cryptocurrency for transaction, I have use bitcoins before sometimes ago but I was not comfortable with the transaction fee, I have never try ethereum because I know the transaction fee is the highest, I have done transaction with LTC recently and the transaction fee is ok.

When I have cryptocurrency in my binance wallet I will always try to convert it to BNB. That is one of my favourite cryptocurrency for carrying out transaction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back