What's new

BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH, XRP etc, which one do you use mostly for transactions??

When it comes to terms of online transaction, i usually use Bitcoin Cash and litecoin to receive and send money on my Luno wallet because the both crypto are the best for me due to their faster transaction and low fees. So, i prefer Bitcoin Cash and litecoin.

I usually like using bitcoin cash transactions because of the cheap transaction fees, bitcoin has been best for me in times of transaction and it very fast when using it to transfer money into my bank account.

I want to invest btc and crypto currency it's a trading marketing up and down and top of it currency I want also investing in some time to invest them it's trading network I also seen it's and online best Bussiness

There are so many ways in which you can easily invest in bitcion and other cryptocurrencies that are available in the blockchain technology currently. You can start out with some trusted cryptocurrency applications like Trust Wallet, OKEX, Crypto.com and so on.

Definitely, Bitcoin won't drop back to what it's used to be because of its popularity and use in the world transactions lately. Some transactions are best carried out used bitcoin because of charges from banks with fiat currency, it gives bitcoin a big edge.
That's the truth about it, Bitcoin isn't dropping down any time soon. It will be going higher, even financial institutions like bank, many wallet exchanges use it regularly. The bank benefit alot through Bitcoin cos of the incurring charges it takes from those depositing it to any crypto wallet.

That's the truth about it, Bitcoin isn't dropping down any time soon. It will be going higher, even financial institutions like bank, many wallet exchanges use it regularly. The bank benefit alot through Bitcoin cos of the incurring charges it takes from those depositing it to any crypto wallet.
There have been an unpopular discussion going on within my banker group of friends, they made mention that banks do trade on bitcoin to make more. So, if the coin is not going to still rise up more it is now, I think they would have all pulled away their investment in the cryptocurrency.

There have been an unpopular discussion going on within my banker group of friends, they made mention that banks do trade on bitcoin to make more. So, if the coin is not going to still rise up more it is now, I think they would have all pulled away their investment in the cryptocurrency.
That's for sure, banks do invest on Bitcoin just like other whales. That's why you see that, when you want to transfer your funds into your local bank account it is faster. They pulled out their fund, cos they noticed that other whales have pulled out too. And they need to make their own gains too.
Post automatically merged:

I use bitcoin currency for transaction because it is understandable and easy for me.
Good that you find it easy and understandable to use. Bitcoin is easy to do transaction with, and it is profitable coin, when you save it for a long time and never lose hope even when the price is going deep.

Last edited:
In transaction like sending and receiving money i prefer eth and bitcoin because they seem easier to use maybe because it's the once am used to and i use luno platform but for investment i use only eth

In transaction like sending and receiving money i prefer eth and bitcoin because they seem easier to use maybe because it's the once am used to and i use luno platform but for investment i use only eth
Okay, Ethereum is nice too, but you need to pair it to trade in any wallet exchange platform. Cos trading goes together with pairing, unless you wanna tell me you transact only with Ethereum. Like buying, selling, storing and withdrawing it.

I have only used bitcoins for transaction. I don't buy bitcoins, I receive payment in the form of bitcoins which I use to convert into cash or pay for services or products. Recently, I am thinking about using bitcoin cash. I hear that bitcoin cash has lower transaction fees and is faster than bitcoins. I am also thinking about acquiring some ethereum.

I have only used bitcoins for transaction. I don't buy bitcoins, I receive payment in the form of bitcoins which I use to convert into cash or pay for services or products. Recently, I am thinking about using bitcoin cash. I hear that bitcoin cash has lower transaction fees and is faster than bitcoins. I am also thinking about acquiring some ethereum.
My alternative to Bitcoin is the Bitcoin cash and Litecoin, Ripple etc based on their low transaction fees. I save Bitcoin because of the rate at which it grows higher in price, but I transact through Bitcoin cash and Litecoin, Ripple, them convert them later to Bitcoin.

My alternative to Bitcoin is the Bitcoin cash and Litecoin, Ripple etc based on their low transaction fees. I save Bitcoin because of the rate at which it grows higher in price, but I transact through Bitcoin cash and Litecoin, Ripple, them convert them later to Bitcoin.
A couple of years ago, when Ripple was new in the market, I had high opinion on this crypto currency. If I had money back then, I would have invested. However, these days I thank myself for not investing on ripple. Ripple did not grow as expected. Bitcoin cash was once almost 2k but now it is just under $500. I think Litecoin is the currency for common people.

A couple of years ago, when Ripple was new in the market, I had high opinion on this crypto currency. If I had money back then, I would have invested. However, these days I thank myself for not investing on ripple. Ripple did not grow as expected. Bitcoin cash was once almost 2k but now it is just under $500. I think Litecoin is the currency for common people.
Okay, if not for the lawsuit beckoned around Ripple, it could've been around $1 per coin. Didn't notice that the coin climbed to $0.70 per token before the issue of them and U.S SEC, emanated.

It depends on individuals, I mainly use BTC cause it's more flexible and it's generally accepted on most sites and the platform am trading on mainly trades with BTC. So for me I will choose BTC over any coins because of its market value and how strong it is on the market. Although others are gradually improving but I still prefer BTC.

It depends on individuals, I mainly use BTC cause it's more flexible and it's generally accepted on most sites and the platform am trading on mainly trades with BTC. So for me I will choose BTC over any coins because of its market value and how strong it is on the market. Although others are gradually improving but I still prefer BTC.
Okay, BTC is peoples choice, because it has established himself as the world number one coin. The price value is astronomical and it is not that volatile to go on a free fall like those other emerging coins. It is a coin that rises so high unexpectedly, that's why investors invest on it heavily.

Litecoin is easier to use, then the next best option is Bitcoin cash.

These two have low transaction fees and speed that you don't get with Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Ripple was an excellent choice before the lawsuit it's facing.

Litecoin is easier to use, then the next best option is Bitcoin cash.

These two have low transaction fees and speed that you don't get with Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Ripple was an excellent choice before the lawsuit it's facing.
Yeah, Litecoin and Bitcoin cash are two excellent Cryptocurrency with Lowe minimum amount charged for transactions. Ripple is always the best when it comes to lowest transaction fees, if not for their case with U.S SEC, that disrupted their progress. But I believe they'll come back stronger.

Okay, if not for the lawsuit beckoned around Ripple, it could've been around $1 per coin. Didn't notice that the coin climbed to $0.70 per token before the issue of them and U.S SEC, emanated.
We need to understand why US security filed a lawsuit against Ripple. There are a lot of crypto currencies in the market and why only Ripple had to face the lawsuit? We need to understand this. I believe Ripple has already appeared suspicious for inverstors, traders, and crypto exchanges. In fact Coinbase is removing Ripple from its listing.

From all of these I am using Litecoin because litecoin is very easy mode to receive payment in my country and there is also a little amount of comission it takes. The main reason is that we can receive a little amount in litecoin which other coins don't provide.

I definitely use LITECOIN (LTC) , ETHERIUM (ETH) and BITCOIN (BTC) for transactions. Mostly i use litecoin because its market doesn't stay too high or too low like you see in case if bitcoin. So its easy to trade and keeping for long term transactions too.

When it comes to transactions, sending, receiving coins with a preferred crypto coin. I believe we all have our selections to enable transactions. I mostly use Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash etc. To receive, send crypto, because I found them easy to use and very much understandable.

Which coins is your preferred type when using Cryptocurrency to transact online??
For me I prefer bitcoin much for most of my transactions. This is because I understand it best and I can use it without a problem. I also have a bitcoin exchange platform that converts bitcoin to my local currency and that makes it so convenient. When the bitcoin gas fee is high, I usually prefer converting it to Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin before transacting.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back