What's new

Bonuses to employees.

Bonuses to staffs is a very good commodity that can help motivate staff to be a better version of them selfs because the thing is....there is this saying in my country "na where you they work you dy chop" so yes bonus is good but when necessary not just because you feel like dong bonanza suddenly there should be a reason

What time it is good to give employee bonus because this will help them in terms of motivation and also increase their output for the organisation.
That's completely motivation indeed. And those employees will strive harder to make sure that they stay on top their tasks to always attract more bonus from their boss.

Bonuses to staffs is a very good commodity that can help motivate staff to be a better version of them selfs because the thing is....there is this saying in my country "na where you they work you dy chop" so yes bonus is good but when necessary not just because you feel like dong bonanza suddenly there should be a reason
There must always be a reason for extending a bonus to employees. It cannot be given for nothing, as this becomes an expense for the company. The main idea from my point of view is to thank and encourage them for their efforts.

Here in my work place, we will be celebrating eid tommorow and the work place have decided to give each of us things like food and snacks for the family.
The best thing with the bonus is not just the extra money that the employees receive. For me it is the idea that the company is earning a profit because a bonus is extra money which is a clear indication that the company is not losing. I also want to see the happy faces of the employees.

Excellent publication! this is giving value to the employees, not for fulfilling their duties, but for their dedication to the company and their effort, which in many cases the salary does not compensate.
Employers of labour needs to always do something for her employees from time to time to let them know that you appreciate their dedication and the services that they render for the company.

In any company the people who put hard work in there particular area, the company should consider their hard work. The company should provide bonuses and incentives. It's sad that you went doing exceptional work they have to quit.
Good things comes to people that works harder in life , so i beleive bonus should be given to workers that puts in their possible best for the progress of the business and company in general.

If they are working harder than the rest of the team and adding more value to the firm. It is in the best interests of the firm to do all possible to keep that person satisfied. Typically, this entails monetary incentives.

Bonuses to employees
I a good idea of a business individual to give bonuses to employees it helps them allot
And when it comes to there service they will do it deligently

Sometimes bonuses are very necessary to be given to employees. In a situation where the employees spent extra hours daily for weeks or when the company is understaffed, the work load will be too much for the staff to bear. Giving them bonuses for the extra hours spent at work and extra work load they endured is a way of appreciating their efforts towards the success of the business.
Giving them bonuses for the extra hours they spend in working for you there is nothing wrong, I mean is it advisable for you to give bonuses after they are finished their main daily responsibilities ?

Employers of labour needs to always do something for her employees from time to time to let them know that you appreciate their dedication and the services that they render for the company.
It is as you describe, from time to time you should show the appreciation and dedication that employees give for the company, in this case both win, both the company for the results and the employees for their recognition.
If they are working harder than the rest of the team and adding more value to the firm. It is in the best interests of the firm to do all possible to keep that person satisfied. Typically, this entails monetary incentives.
In effect you can keep the employee who is giving more for the company happy, one of the ways is as you describe with economic incentives, and another way is with promotions within the same.

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
When my father was still in government service, they have mid year bonus and Christmas bonus. Mid year bonus is given on the month of June. The Christmas bonus isZcvf+

-
Its beneficial because those bonuses been offered give the employee more passion to continue working in your company i think , so it's really a big advantage i think to them
Bonuses are indeed very beneficial to the employees. It is I think a sign that the company is in a healthy state. Because if the company cannot afford to give bonuses to their employees means the company is in a bad state. I like extra bonuses.

Giving them bonuses for the extra hours they spend in working for you there is nothing wrong, I mean is it advisable for you to give bonuses after they are finished their main daily responsibilities ?
Giving bonuses is not necessarily to be given daily after an extra hour was spent at work. You can make it weekly or monthly based on the income generated by the business during that period.

In my offline work, there are different types of bonuses for employees. Everyone receives a monthly food and transportation bonus. Employees also receive a personalized bonus for years of service, evaluations based on results, merits by study. What kind of benefits do employees in your country have in addition to salary? Is it beneficial for the company to pay such bonus
Generally the most common type of bonus that we receive as a performance bonus and this will be dependent on whether or not you are able to save the company money or be able to increase your productivity at work.

When my father was still in government service, they have mid year bonus and Christmas bonus. Mid year bonus is given on the month of June. The Christmas bonus isZcvf+
It is good to know that your father received those bonuses, I guess the mid-year bonus is the vacation bonus and the Christmas bonus which are the "aguinaldos" in my country are mandatory benefits in all companies. Some other bonuses are occasional.
Generally the most common type of bonus that we receive as a performance bonus and this will be dependent on whether or not you are able to save the company money or be able to increase your productivity at work.
This they do in the company where you work, are excellent incentives and I think it is the right way to pay them, because if they are "performance" is exactly according to what you have given in the company. In my country where I work they are given every 6 months, depending on each employee and their results in that period.

Giving bonuses is not necessarily to be given daily after an extra hour was spent at work. You can make it weekly or monthly based on the income generated by the business during that period.
I hope this is not a compulsory task that a business owner must do all these things to his or her employee ,and I also believe that I will not be seen as stingy if I do not offer all these things in my business organisation ?

This they do in the company where you work, are excellent incentives and I think it is the right way to pay them, because if they are "performance" is exactly according to what you have given in the company. In my country where I work they are given every 6 months, depending on each employee and their results in that period.
It is good that there is a time period in order to gain these bonuses within the company because it will help people to stay motivated as well. If people have a target to work towards then they are more inclined to increase their productivity

It is good that there is a time period in order to gain these bonuses within the company because it will help people to stay motivated as well. If people have a target to work towards then they are more inclined to increase their productivity
That is why I have stated that in my country there are mandatory bonuses (food and transportation, vacations and Christmas bonus) but there are also those given as compensation for work, and this must be earned by the employee for his dedication and commitment, as well as promotions.

Bonus for staff is very good and can be a very sensitive motivation for staff but it is good to be done in moderation and not used in a way to make staff feel unvalued or unreliable. There are situations where bonuses are given to some staff not because they deserve it but because the boss just feels like and things like that can make some staff complicent

Giving bonuses to employees is one of the ways in which smart business owners use to make their workers to be very hard-working and of course make the business successful.
A stingy employer always draws his business back every time because he doesn't take care of his employee, giving bonus to workers in your company always makes them always want to do more.

It's good to give your staffs bonuses. By so doing you have motivated them to put in my more effort in their work because they more can still come there way

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back