What's new

Best Free Blogging Platform

There are numerous free blogging platforms. When you want to start blogging but do not want to spend money on a domain and hosting, you can choose a free blogging platform. While there are some disadvantages of using free blogging platform, free blogs also provide a platform to hone your writing skills, build readership, and also make some money. There are numerous free blogging platforms, some of the popular free blogging platforms are:

Wordpress

Blogger

Weebly

Wix

Tumblr

Website

Yola, etc.

A simple google search will give you access to hundreds of free blogging platforms. But the question is which is the best free blogging platform? The answer varies according to person, however, in my opinion, blogger is the best free blogging platform.

Why is blogger the best free blogging platform

You can use adsense (adsense is not available on any other free blogging platform)

You can use amazon ads

You can map a custom domain (maping a custom domain for free is not available on other free sites)
I remember last year when I was planning to sell some product and I was having some training regarding this free blogging platform, till today I don't know how to operate this platform.

Apart from creating free hosted blogging website with any of the aforementioned software. Can't one create a self hosted blog with less coding skill @Nomad ?? Which software can help me execute the plans??.

Apart from creating free hosted blogging website with any of the aforementioned software. Can't one create a self hosted blog with less coding skill @Nomad ?? Which software can help me execute the plans??.
You can use wordpress to create a self hosted website with zero coding skills. All you need is a domain and hosting. You can also use custom domain with blogspot.

You can use wordpress to create a self hosted website with zero coding skills. All you need is a domain and hosting. You can also use custom domain with blogspot.
I heard you right dear, that it is possible to create a self hosted bog or custom blog with blogspot. But please, after creating this blog site, is it possible to monetize it with AdSense??

If you are using free wordpress blog, you blog can be blocked, however, if you are using wordpress as a content management system you have a full control over your blog
Best free blogging platform that I know is WordPress blog this is one of the best free blogging platform that anyone can access and post his or relevant content.

Instead of free blogs, maybe you can join wrtiing sites like hupages, medium etc, where you can earn without bothering to manage and operate a site.

That's very true. Why should you bother with site management when you can easily earn from third party writing site, medum partner program may not be available in your location, you can try hubpages

I know of WordPress but if I'm considering using it as blogging I will only use it to research and to test my writing skill, even i am interested to go into a serious blogging i will need a website because that will be better for me.

In terms of free blogging I will definitely choose blogger because of so many things. One thing I like about it is it simplicity and easy-to-use features.

There are numerous free blogging platforms. When you want to start blogging but do not want to spend money on a domain and hosting, you can choose a free blogging platform. While there are some disadvantages of using free blogging platform, free blogs also provide a platform to hone your writing skills, build readership, and also make some money. There are numerous free blogging platforms, some of the popular free blogging platforms are:

Wordpress

Blogger

Weebly

Wix

Tumblr

Website

Yola, etc.

A simple google search will give you access to hundreds of free blogging platforms. But the question is which is the best free blogging platform? The answer varies according to person, however, in my opinion, blogger is the best free blogging platform.

Why is blogger the best free blogging platform

You can use adsense (adsense is not available on any other free blogging platform)

You can use amazon ads

You can map a custom domain (maping a custom domain for free is not available on other free sites)
This is the best post for anyone who is interested in becoming a blogger in the nearest future, that don't have money to start a blog site and be earning money as well from the free blogging platform.

You do not have to spend money to build your own site to earn from blogging, you can try free blogging platforms like blogger or wordpress to create a blog or start blogging on sites like hubpages

For me I personally don't prefer using free Platforms because they are always limited. I prefer using WordPress but for your question. The best free blogging platform to use is blogger popularly known as blogspot
Post automatically merged:

There are many different blogging platforms, I don't personally like free platforms but for the sake of you question. I will advise you to use blogger popularly known as blogspot. It is the most popular free blogging platform
Post automatically merged:

the best free blogging platform will always be blogger.com they are the best when you come to flip blogging platform and they are being owned by Google I prefer using wordpress but whenever I'm trying to do anything for free I will consider using blogger.com

Last edited:
WordPress really stands out me here, they have been in the business for decades and they are a top choice when it comes to this.

Though I don't have any blog at the moment, but I do know that there are so many free blogging platforms just as you have mentioned above. Personally, I will advise for one to go for paid domain for any serious business website as users don't take operators of free blogging as being serious. It is just my opinion though.

When I found creating a self hosted blog requires a lot of money, I wanted to try free blogging. However, during my research I discovered that it is very difficult to rank your free blog.

I have used tumbrl , blogspot and medium . All are ways to make passive income online. You need to generate money via affiliate marketing, you need a good knowledge of blogging. Blogging are used for sharing the affiliate links and a good knowledge of SEO is as well required.

I remember last year when I was planning to sell some product and I was having some training regarding this free blogging platform, till today I don't know how to operate this platform.
It is easy to create blogger blog. All you need is a gmail. Go to blogger site and than use your gmail to sign up. Your site will be ready in less than one minute. Wordpress is also easy. But wordpress also has a paid option.

That is true I think there are a lot of free blogging website one can use if actually you want to make money online, you can use tumble or you can create a blogspot.

If you will want the use this free bloging platforms before getting a paid one for yourself someday,then I should advise that you use it for mastering your skills then thinking of making money with it as it is

It is easy to create blogger blog. All you need is a gmail. Go to blogger site and than use your gmail to sign up. Your site will be ready in less than one minute. Wordpress is also easy. But wordpress also has a paid option.
I figured this out. Free wordpress is better than blogspot when it comes to create a and design a blog but you cannot make money on free wordpress but you might be able to make money on blogspot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back