Best Free Blogging Platform

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
There are numerous free blogging platforms. When you want to start blogging but do not want to spend money on a domain and hosting, you can choose a free blogging platform. While there are some disadvantages of using free blogging platform, free blogs also provide a platform to hone your writing skills, build readership, and also make some money. There are numerous free blogging platforms, some of the popular free blogging platforms are:

Wordpress

Blogger

Weebly

Wix

Tumblr

Website

Yola, etc.

A simple google search will give you access to hundreds of free blogging platforms. But the question is which is the best free blogging platform? The answer varies according to person, however, in my opinion, blogger is the best free blogging platform.

Why is blogger the best free blogging platform

You can use adsense (adsense is not available on any other free blogging platform)

You can use amazon ads

You can map a custom domain (maping a custom domain for free is not available on other free sites)

google blogspot is the best free blog. Because operating a blogspot, we don't need to submit our blog to any search engines. It will be there the moment we register the blog.

Blogspot is a Google product, therefore, you can use adsense with blogspot. This option is not available on any free blogging platform including wordpress.

I see wix is professionnal work because in other blog provider theme is not good enough like Wix websites add to that you can merge about a free blog and a website where you put some information so the force of wix website becomes in design.

Yes, you cna build a great website on wix, however, if you are using premium service, you will end up paying just about $50 for one year. This is a lot of money to be spent on a website. If you are using free wix, you cannot make money

google blogspot is the best free blog. Because operating a blogspot, we don't need to submit our blog to any search engines. It will be there the moment we register the blog.
I've heard about blogspot before. I tried to register my website back then with it. But i was not allowed, they told me i need to be invited by someone before joining.

I have checked Wix and it looks very nice. However, if you cannot make money, there is no point in trying free blogs.

I've heard about blogspot before. I tried to register my website back then with it. But i was not allowed, they told me i need to be invited by someone before joining.
Are you sure you tried creating site with blogspot? Blogspot is Google's blog, just like you can create youtube channel with your gmail, you can create blogspot blog with your gmail.

Are you sure you tried creating site with blogspot? Blogspot is Google's blog, just like you can create youtube channel with your gmail, you can create blogspot blog with your gmail.
I tried it, i still believe the website is: www.blogspot.com. I logged in that time, it made mention that before using their website i need to be invited by a user.

I think I created my first blog on blogger in 2009. I don't remember it telling me that I need to be invited.

I think I created my first blog on blogger in 2009. I don't remember it telling me that I need to be invited.
I corrected myself, I never typed in the right keyword for blogspot.com. I wrongly spelt it like this; blogpost.com. I recently logged in the right one, and find out i was the cause of the error, thanks for sharing google blogspot here. The blogging site is an excellent way for beginners to create free account using their Gmail to sign up and start creating quality posts that can fetch revenue to them when it is listed on search engines.

Do you know, you can use your own domain with blogspot and this does not cost money?

I thin blogspot is the right platform if you want to use adsense without spending any money on webiste development.

That's correct. Blogspot being Google's product, adsense allows adsense on blogspot blogs. However, you cannot use adsense on other free blogs.

What about Tumblr? Is Tumblr a good free blogging platform? You can use infolinks on Tumblr, right?

Yes, you can use infolinks on tumblr. I have used tumblr, however, that was a long time ago. I was using tumblr for backlinks and traffic. I don't know what's it like these days.

What kind of backlinks do you get from tumblr, do follow or no follow? I hear no follow backlinks do not have much use in terms of search engine optimization.

If you're looking for a simple, easiest and the quickest solution, then Blogger would be nice. And you need not worry about your website hosting, as google will provide you free of cost hosting services with SSL certificate.

A lot of things can rank your website high. You need to first make a reputation on different social media websites. There you can engage with people who are looking for the information you're providing. The engagement will lead you towards your fanbase. And, learning SEO and local search marketing techniques will be very benefiting for the website to rank high.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back