What's new

Do you think blogging is still lucrative and profitable?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This question has become rather controversial, as many argue that the days of blogging being profitable is over. Nonetheless Blogging can still be profitable, it just takes time and effort to be successful.
While it's not as easy as it was in the early days of blogging, it's still possible to make money by sharing your expertise and creating engaging content.
The key is to focus on topics that you're passionate about and to build an audience of engaged readers.
With consistency, dedication and hard work, you can surely make a good income from your blog.

No, profits involved in blogging is not over and will not be. Despite evolving challenges, with content that drives passion, audience engagement, and consistent effort can still yield a good income. It requires dedication for it to be successful and profitable.

Yes of course, I think blogging is still lucrative and profitable because I still know a lot of people who are into blogging and including vlogging that are do very well. The good thing is that they have been in the business for a while in order to been well established. Those who want to get into blogging/vlogging now need to be very patient because nothing good comes easy when it comes to making money.

I am a blogger, until recently, I was running as many as 12 blogs, and over half a dozen blogs generated revenue for me. I still have a couple of blogs, and my blogs make me money. Well, blogging is not paying as much as it used to pay in the past but it is still profitable, at least for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back