What's new

Best Free Blogging Platform

As far as I know website ranks depend on the SEO factor on your site. better SEO can rank your site higher. One of the factors of SEO is a primary domain (your own domain).

A lot of things can rank your website high. You need to first make a reputation on different social media websites. There you can engage with people who are looking for the information you're providing. The engagement will lead you towards your fanbase. And, learning SEO and local search marketing techniques will be very benefiting for the website to rank high.
You take about making a reputation on different social media websites. Well, this is called building social signals and social signals can help your site rank better because search engines believe that content that gets engagements on social site because they are popular. Popularity is one of the indicator o search engine ranking.

I just noticed that you can also use infolinks on blogger. If you can use adsense and infolinks, I think blogger is the best free blogging platform.

Is their any forum software like blogger?? That is free for building the blog sire??

Blogger is basically for blogs. Wordpress is also a free platform to build blogs. However, as far as I know you cannot make money on free wordpress blog

That's correct. You cannot also make money on your basic plan if you are using wordpress hosting.

The best blogging site that I can recommend for anyone is actually blogger.com. it is because I use this site to open up my free blog and since then it has been a good experience for me so far.

All of the ones which you have listed are very good ones but when being asked, I always point people out to WordPress and six more because I think theyvhave the edge.

Wordpress is good but free wordpress does not allow you to make money. Even when you use the basic premium plan for wordress site, you cannot earn.

I have been making a lot of research about best free blog platform. On the list I was giving wix as the best because it has a lot of future and it is been in a very large attention.

You can use wix, but a free version of wix does not allow you to run ads. Therefore, if you want to free blogging platform and make money from free platform you will have to try blogspot

There are numerous free blogging platforms. When you want to start blogging but do not want to spend money on a domain and hosting, you can choose a free blogging platform. While there are some disadvantages of using free blogging platform, free blogs also provide a platform to hone your writing skills, build readership, and also make some money. There are numerous free blogging platforms, some of the popular free blogging platforms are:

Wordpress

Blogger

Weebly

Wix

Tumblr

Website

Yola, etc.

A simple google search will give you access to hundreds of free blogging platforms. But the question is which is the best free blogging platform? The answer varies according to person, however, in my opinion, blogger is the best free blogging platform.

Why is blogger the best free blogging platform

You can use adsense (adsense is not available on any other free blogging platform)

You can use amazon ads

You can map a custom domain (maping a custom domain for free is not available on other free sites)
One thing I have noticed about all blogging platforms that claim to be free is that they are truly not totally free.

If they were absolutely free, why do most of them ask for upgraded Accounts Later on? They say the upgrade will increase privileges and give new features, this upgrade cost some money.

Based on what I have read here and elsewhere, I also believe tat blogspot is the best free blogging plarform. However, I thin you need to invest in a custom domain.

Blogspot is a Google product, therefore, you can use adsense with blogspot. This option is not available on any free blogging platform including wordpress.
I like this list especially as it comes in their order of importance. WordPress happens to be the best of all of them on the list because of so many features it offers to the users for free. Blogger and wix are also very good in creating blogs due to the varieties of tools available to design a great blog.

The best free blogging platform for me is still bloggers , i have made use of the platform with the site i am creating for now ,so bloggers have been the one i would recommend

Blogspot is a Google product, therefore, you can use adsense with blogspot. This option is not available on any free blogging platform including wordpress.
I have heard about Blogspot before, and i have heard some good reviews about it as well, i guess its based on the facts you just mentioned, about it being able to use adsense

Blogger seem to be the one making waves here as the best free blogging platform from my findings from people who use them. I think this might just be true.

Wix is definitely one of the best platforms for you to open your free blog. WordPress is also very good and a lot of people use for starting their blogging journey.

Word press is till the only blogging platform that I know and used to. Although the blog I created through it later got blocked but it is really easy to create blog using the medium.

If you are using free wordpress blog, you blog can be blocked, however, if you are using wordpress as a content management system you have a full control over your blog

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back