What's new

Best content to get your sites out there?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is the best content to get your sites out there? As in, what kind of content works best? I found that most up to date news is what people want to see and read. So any news you can jump onto right away. As well, video games, entertainment and celeb gossip are always a huge when it comes to content.

there is always market for whatever content you decide to put out there, and you should just focus and prepare for your niche, though some niches are very large, but they also have much competition.

Written content used to sell a lot but I think video content has currently taken over. The thing is a mix of the two is what I'll advise; you can't afford to miss out on the two - so have exciting written content and great video content as well.

The popularity of video content has surpassed that of written content, which used to sell well.
I'll suggest combining the two because you can't afford to ignore either one. Create engaging written content as well as excellent video content.

Well I strongly believe that Written content used to sell a lot but I think video content has currently taken over. The thing is a mix of the two is what I'll advise; you can't afford to miss out on the two - so have exciting written content and great video content

Whatever content you put out there depends on the platform. For example, on a blockchain platform though sports content may sell it will never be as popular as cryptocurrency based content. Same goes for other platforms out there. So, know the content type the platform prioritize before putting your posting your contents.

In my opinion, one of the best contents to get one's site out there are trending topics, people always want to know what new thing is happening around them.

The popularity of video content has surpassed that of written content, which used to sell well.
I'll suggest combining the two because you can't afford to ignore either one. Create engaging written content as well as excellent video content.
O definitely agree with you, as you do not know the exact content that would do the magic for you by going viral, it can be the written content or the video content. But the video content has more chances of going viral.

O definitely agree with you, as you do not know the exact content that would do the magic for you by going viral, it can be the written content or the video content. But the video content has more chances of going viral.
I resonate with you on this,
Video content have more chance of going viral because alot are too lazy to subject their time into reading.
It is quite essential that you select the suitable channel and work towards it

I resonate with you on this,
Video content have more chance of going viral because alot are too lazy to subject their time into reading.
It is quite essential that you select the suitable channel and work towards it
One of the best channel for video marketing is definitely tik Tok, because of the large volume of users on this platform and how easy it is to trick the alogrithm of this platform

One of the best channel for video marketing is definitely tik Tok, because of the large volume of users on this platform and how easy it is to trick the alogrithm of this platform
This is interesting, can you elucidate about how to trick the algorithm of this platform.
I believe alot are wanting to know that so they implement it in there videos

This is interesting, can you elucidate about how to trick the algorithm of this platform.
I believe alot are wanting to know that so they implement it in there videos
yes, you can trick the platform algorithm to help your videos push more higher, there are ways to go about it, as i have seen someone getting so much subscribers by implementing one of this.

yes, you can trick the platform algorithm to help your videos push more higher, there are ways to go about it, as i have seen someone getting so much subscribers by implementing one of this.
Wow this is very interesting, do you mean by creating contents that have flashy topics or topics that have alot of engagements? This is what I noticed though.

Wow this is very interesting, do you mean by creating contents that have flashy topics or topics that have alot of engagements? This is what I noticed though.
The problem is that most of Youtube searchers or the big majority of them are not searching for educative content. You could by some videos of laughting reach Youtube requirements within a month. But if it programmation tricks you may need 4 to 5 months.

Creating the best content has the advantage of increasing your audience and helping your site to grow.
That is why it is important to always dish out the best content.

The content that get the site known and visited often is the video content, usually when the intro is captivating. The written title is equally important to get contents out there. One just needs to give out quality contents.

The content that get the site known and visited often is the video content, usually when the intro is captivating. The written title is equally important to get contents out there. One just needs to give out quality contents.
video contents can give you a lot of views on your website as it is more attractive because people find it very difficult to read and would just prefer that they see what you are talking about rather than reading.

I think this days there are allot of content one can create, one can engage in entertaining members, or rather playing video games, this are some of the contents that people want.

The best content is always the evergreen content. However, while choosing ever green topics, you should avoid saturated topics. You should target keywords that get a lot os search hits but do not have enough content available on the internet.

The problem is that most of Youtube searchers or the big majority of them are not searching for educative content. You could by some videos of laughting reach Youtube requirements within a month. But if it programmation tricks you may need 4 to 5 months.

There are many other kinds of similar problems as well. Youtube usually prefers certain kinds of videos and channels over other. many people do not search or scroll the whole page and this is why small channels do not get that much views.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back