In-house content creator vs. guest content creator for your site

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Whether you are running a blog or a forum, you need content on your site. It will not be possible to create entire content on your site. While for a prolific writer, it might be somewhat possible to create all posts for a blog, for a forum, you need people to post. Would you have an in-house content creator for your site or would you have guest posters? In other words, would you hire people to write on your website as staff or would you invite people to post?

Invite people to post could be a wrong decision sometimes because sometimes one day delay in payment could post everywhere it is a scam platform that doesn't get paid in due date and then next day say scam website and after 2 days get paid and then that happens every time. Hire paid posters from time to time could be solution to that instead enable reward system.

Though am not hiring writers for my site, am not saying or standing against it, it is very less stressful to do this. In fact, with the rightful and professional ones, their content can beat a lot of people and perform greatly on search engine.

Invite people to post could be a wrong decision sometimes because sometimes one day delay in payment could post everywhere it is a scam platform that doesn't get paid in due date and then next day say scam website and after 2 days get paid and then that happens every time. Hire paid posters from time to time could be solution to that instead enable reward system.
Well, you make an interesting point and I have seen this happen to a lot of site owners. While this has not happened to me, I once hired a person to post on my site, when I delayed payment by 2 days, he started messaging me on multiple platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back