Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
How do you strike a balance between freedom of expression and content moderation on your platform?
Have you faced any specific instances where this balance became particularly challenging?

Users can exercise freedom of expression on my sites. However, there are rules for what can be posted and what cannot be posted. In the name of freedom of expression, I cannot allow users to post hate messages, port, spams, phishing links, and things like that.

Users can exercise freedom of expression on my sites. However, there are rules for what can be posted and what cannot be posted. In the name of freedom of expression, I cannot allow users to post hate messages, port, spams, phishing links, and things like that.
There is a section for advertisement on any site, people that spam just post an affiliate link somewhere or even send it by private message and this is not something good however there is private advertisement posting package to all users or sticky global announcement for a month for a fee but a topic about something even not related to money and general posting and someone post an affiliate link will make discussion awful especially those users 1 message post that join to promote.

Depends on the topic. If it is related to some war crimes like Nazi ideology, there is nothing to discuss there in terms of promoting it. Or any other ideology that brought evil doing and suffering to people. Moderation should occur only in cases of personal insults but other than that they are free to exercise their freedom of speech.

Ah yes, let's not forget the TOS of the software being used because even thought I find it okay, the software provider may not.

There is a section for advertisement on any site, people that spam just post an affiliate link somewhere or even send it by private message and this is not something good however there is private advertisement posting package to all users or sticky global announcement for a month for a fee but a topic about something even not related to money and general posting and someone post an affiliate link will make discussion awful especially those users 1 message post that join to promote.
That's the reason why I do not have a marketplace or advertising section on my sites. There are people who try to join forums just for the sake of advertising, and my forums are place for genuine discussions and not a place for advertisement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back