What's new

Being an expert in the field, as manager?

I don't think you need to reach the highest level or be an expert to become a manager, but as you said, you should atleast have gain enough working knowledge/experience to be able to manage people very well at work

I don't think you need to reach the highest level or be an expert to become a manager, but as you said, you should atleast have gain enough working knowledge/experience to be able to manage people very well at work
You need to be very good at what you do and you do not necessarily need to be an expert before you could manage a business but if you do not know anything about what you're doing or business that you're managing , it is not going to augur well.

Being a manager can require a most dedicated person on their work. One must be trained also so that they acquire the needed expertise and knowledge of how to handle the managerial roles

You need to be very good at what you do and you do not necessarily need to be an expert before you could manage a business but if you do not know anything about what you're doing or business that you're managing , it is not going to augur well.

I love to write and I know that I can achieve success by being a writer and this is why I have been working on forums. I know that I cannot work as a manager simply because it is not my cup of tea.

I love to write and I know that I can achieve success by being a writer and this is why I have been working on forums. I know that I cannot work as a manager simply because it is not my cup of tea.
That's quite nice. if you can work as a writer you have a lot of platform where you can write to make money . There are article writing website where you can write lengthy content and earn money for yourself . You could also start blogging.

That's quite nice. if you can work as a writer you have a lot of platform where you can write to make money . There are article writing website where you can write lengthy content and earn money for yourself . You could also start blogging.
If you are a yearning work as an as a writer you need to be prolific and you also need to always ensure to register yourself on writing platform so that you were able to maximize your potential.

If you are a yearning work as an as a writer you need to be prolific and you also need to always ensure to register yourself on writing platform so that you were able to maximize your potential.
To be a prolific writer you need to maximize your potential by learning more and everyday you should keep learning. This is what makes you an impeccable writer of impeccable skill.

Do you think that you should be an expert in the field that you work in, in order to be a manager? If not, do you believe that you should atleast have some working knowledge to be able to manage people in that area of work?
I don’t think you have to be an expert by all means but at least you must have some level of knowledge and experience in the field. After all, as the manager, you are going to be making the tough calls so at least you should be well versed in the field to make an informed decision

Management is mostly about controlling the effects of other people and other situations. You necessarily do not have to be an expert but then it is going to be an added advantage.

To be a prolific writer you need to maximize your potential by learning more and everyday you should keep learning. This is what makes you an impeccable writer of impeccable skill.
Maximizing your potential is always good for you to be able to be effective in whatever you are doing and it is going to bring out the person you. It will also mean more money to you.

Being an expert in all the field in which you are managing is not compulsory , though its possible , but what you need is some knowledge about the job which will keep increasing with time .
I don’t think you have to be an expert by all means but at least you must have some level of knowledge and experience in the field. After all, as the manager, you are going to be making the tough calls so at least you should be well versed in the field to make an informed decisio

Being an expert in all the field in which you are managing is not compulsory , though its possible , but what you need is some knowledge about the job which will keep increasing with time .
I would rather have a leader who can rally a group of people to get things done swiftly and efficiently but is not an expert than have an expert who is timid and does not understand the value of teamwork

You might not necessarily be an expert in your field but you must know to a great deal which would be the minimum required qualification. One key thing you should have is to be an excellent assemblage of resources to achieve a specific goal.

I would rather have a leader who can rally a group of people to get things done swiftly and efficiently but is not an expert than have an expert who is timid and does not understand the value of teamwork
A leader who have the positive impact on his team and can positively motivate them on how to work together as a team is far more better than a manager with experience but lack team spirit.

A leader who have the positive impact on his team and can positively motivate them on how to work together as a team is far more better than a manager with experience but lack team spirit.
This is an extremely credible statement. Leadership is a quality that really has a positive effect among workers. Which leadership style do you think enhances productivity: laissez-faire or the more strict style?

Actually no one is really pr 100% perfect in the jobs we engage ourselves but we most often try our best to.meet up to the actual requirements. been an expert is an additional qualification but it's not mandatory.
You are going to be taking critical decisions as regard to the business and as such you are not going to be succeeding if you do not know some critical things about the business up to an expert level.
Actually knowledge is very important and really needed to be able to run a business you can be partially knowledgeable about the business so that it can be able to assist you know what is the best for the business.

You might not necessarily be an expert in your field but you must know to a great deal which would be the minimum required qualification. One key thing you should have is to be an excellent assemblage of resources to achieve a specific goal.
As a manager , you dont necessarily need to know everything about the business before you take the mantle of leadership, but you can learn from your workers along the way .

You have to first of all understand that you are giving your competition an edge because if you are not an expert in that field then they are some things that you are going to take time to make decisions.

You have to first of all understand that you are giving your competition an edge because if you are not an expert in that field then they are some things that you are going to take time to make decisions.
As a business manager and you find yourself not being an expert in that field then you should be very careful and take a lot of time before you make decisions. It will be better to seek for the help from more experienced workers.

Yes, it is important and necessary for you to be an expert in the area you work on before you become a manager. The reason is because it is important for a business manager to lead by example. If you don't have enough knowledge of what you're doing there is no way you can be to set examples for the workers to follow.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back