What's new

Attaining financial independence.

Money as we all know can never be enough because the more money we earn, the more and higher we want to earn. One can say he or she is financially free when there is enough money to meet all pressing needs and help others around.
Like you just said we human cannot be satisfy , we always crave for more in life even though we have more than enough, so being financial dependence to me is when you are able to take care of your need without asking help from other people.

I don’t think there’s anytime human can ever think he’s financially free but we can just struggle in life but there’s will still be some aspect where he need to depend on something

Attaining financial independence is probably the goal of every individual because who want to always depend on someone for money, it would take effort no doubt

The insatiable nature of human being in the area of finance make it difficult for ones to attain financial Independence , because the more you have the more you are desperate to have more.

Nothing I want more than being financially free. And I consider myself being one of I don't have to worry about the expenses coming at me. When I don't have to check the prices of everything I touch and just buy it. When I'm able to support my parents and buy what they want. Something like that.

You must not have it all, but the moment you start earning money and start taking care of yourself without your patents or guidance then you're financially free, and not dependent again.

It is a good thing to be financially free. Someone is financially free when he does not depends on any body for fund his activities either business or education. A business is said to be financially free when it can takes care of itself without third party interference.

It's not all about income, most people have a source of income but how to manage it becomes the problem because spending more would definitely not lead to financial independence.
One way for you to attain financial independence is for you to make every effort to boost your income daily with the increase of your income which time you can be financially independent.

One way for you to attain financial independence is for you to make every effort to boost your income daily with the increase of your income which time you can be financially independent.
From experience, personal and otherwise, it is not enough to have different sources of income but you must apply financial education because if your expenses is more than your revenue, it wouldn't matter how much you're making.

TO me being a financial independence means having enough money to sustain myself and my family and to take care of my basic need and also,having an investment in something reasonable Iike real estate or cryptocurrency, that is my own financial Independence.

Right now I would only call myself if I would be earning at least $1,000 per month. This is because this amount is necessary to truely become financially independent in my country. However, in the future more money would be needed to become financially independent.

Everyone one day wants to be financially free but we as humans are wanting beings, so at what stage can you call yourself financially free?
The stage I could say am financially free is when I could afford to buy anything I ever wanted to and I do have some investment running underground for me as well, so with that am okay tho

I am looking forward to become financially secure. Financially secured means you are earning well and can manage your all expenses easily as well as can also save money.

Everyone one day wants to be financially free but we as humans are wanting beings, so at what stage can you call yourself financially free?
I think you can only be financially stable if you are have a good salary , but many people already have this but they work for the whole familly so they cannot be free .

I think you can only be financially stable if you are have a good salary , but many people already have this but they work for the whole familly so they cannot be free .
We need a balance. Balance between our work, family time and some personal recreation time. Too much work will spoil everything. Financial Independence is a state of mind, as people earning thousand of dollars per month, may not be satisfied with their life.

We need a balance. Balance between our work, family time and some personal recreation time. Too much work will spoil everything. Financial Independence is a state of mind, as people earning thousand of dollars per month, may not be satisfied with their life.
I mean here that your money is not for you alone but for all the household , unemployed brothers and sisters , we belong to this familly of unlucky persons.

Financial independence comes from having stable sources of income, skills on managing the money and self control so that you don't give in to your urges. So I will consider myself financially free when I have these three.

The best and surest way of attaining financial Independence is to ensure that your inflow(revenue) is always greater than your outflows (expenses). With these principle, you are on your way of attaining financial Independence.

One does not need to first own the whole world before he can say he is financially free. If you can take care of your needs and responsibilities as an individual, then you're financially free

Be financially dependent is very important. You can call yourself financially independent well you don't have to beg anybody for money and you can comfortably afford anything.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back