What's new

What are the main trends in the financial market in 2024?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my opinion, the main trend in 2024 will be somewhat different from 2023, because people have much less money, and therefore, in my opinion, there will be less investment in startups and unpopular projects. It seems to me that most will start investing only in what is always profitable, for example, Apple shares or Bitcoin, it seems to me that in 2024 it will have an advantage over other assets.

These days there's a lot going on in the financial market. I'm reading that sustainable investments are the way to go, or what they call ESG investments, which focus more on climate change, human rights, diversity and ethics. So essentially investing into these things might be good.

Also tech is an obvious one, it's an ever expanding field and always changes. I'm hearing healthcare and biotech is a good field to invest in as well.

Remote work is becoming better as well, so I can see more focus and attention going into that, hopefully to make it even better for people working online for a living.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back