What's new

Attaining financial independence.

It will be very hard to attain financial independence while still working for someone else. Even if you are currently working for someone, there should be a plan for you to build your own business someday.

Financial independence is the status of having enough income to pay one's living expenses for the rest of one's life without having to be employed or dependent on others.
The following habit can help one attain financial independence;
1. Avoid consumer debt
2. Ignore the Joneses.
3. Spend much less than you earn
4. Pay yourself first
5. Buy income generating assets.
6. Keep investing
7. Be flexible

A friendly reminder of what financial Independence is before it is taken out of context.
Financial independence typically means having enough income to pay your living expenses for the rest of your life without having to work full time. Some people achieve this through saving and investing over many years, while others build successful businesses that can generate income without daily

FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE means having enough salary to pay your living expenses for the rest of your life without having to work full time. Some people achieve this through saving and investing over many years, while others build successful businesses that can generate income without daily supervision. There are many ways to reach financial independence, and it’s not just for the wealthy. That is financial Independence.

Avoid consumer debt. Consumer debt is the bane of financial independence. ...
Ignore the Joneses. One of the many reasons we spend so much money on stuff is to keep up with our friends and neighbors. ...
Spend much less than you earn. ...
Pay yourself first. ...
Buy income generating assets. ...
Keep investing. ...
Be flexible.

Financial independence is the status of having enough income to pay one's living expenses for the rest of one's life without having to be employed or dependent on others. ... Income earned without having to work a job is commonly referred to as passive income.

The idea of Financial Independence is maybe more extensive than your opinion. Basically, Finance has to do with cash, financial aspects, business, venture, banking, sponsorship and subsidizing. Freedom implies independence, opportunity and self-sufficiency (Encarta Dictionary,2009).

Accordingly, Financial Independence (from this time forward alluded to as FI) is portrayed as a condition of having adequate abundance (not pay) to live on without turning out effectively for fundamental necessities (

It may seem difficult to attain financial independence but I am telling you that it is really not difficult like people portray it. there are a few things to take care of... prioritize your needs, separate wants from needs, cut unnecessary spending and focus on the important things... invest more, spend less. you will surely attain financial independence with time.
Everyone one day wants to be financially free but we as humans are wanting beings, so at what stage can you call yourself financially free?

Everyone one day wants to be financially free but we as humans are wanting beings, so at what stage can you call yourself financially free?
Financial freedom is hard to come by for many and understanding when that will come or at what stage that will be might not be realistic. But we can relate that at whatever point where all needs are being meet without stress, without having to go borrowing for health, or basic necessities of life. Everyone won't be a millionaire but many can live a decent and fulfilled life

Being financially free is making more whether employed or not. It is when you don't have to worry about expenses as you got them covered. To be financially independent you have to make more passive incomes

Though financial freedom is desire by all people, it quite difficult to attain. One can However, attain financial freedom through hard work, proudent management of resources and careful planning.

I must have been able to afford myself all the basic things in life very comfortably. Also, to have enough to cater for at least two other people, give to charity regularly and be able to afford trips and vacations. I think then, I can say I'm financially free.

I can say that I am financially independent at that stage where I am able to sleep as I want while I keep making money. This is the stage where I can take business decisions while sitting on my bed. When I get to that stage, I can smile and say that I am financially ready to handle most needs that I have.

I think financial freedom has different stage, everyone has a different financial stage they want to attain, me personally will feel I am financially free or independent if I am able to travel around the world, if I am able to import big containers of goods and help people around me.

You will have to set goals in the different fields of your financial life to achieve your ultimate objective of financial freedom, including,
Growing your sales.
Controlling the patterns of spending.
Paying off your credit card balance and student loan.
Knowing the savings habits

Everyone one day wants to be financially free but we as humans are wanting beings, so at what stage can you call yourself financial
One is financially free once he or she understands the scope of spending money and can work for the money to have it and at the same time be able to optimally manage the money. Also when someone does not beg for money before he or she can afford basic things of life for himself or herself.

At the stage when I can afford everything I ever want, when I've got an account balance running in millions that I'm not using, when I've got businesses that give me daily turnovers in thousand , yes then I am financially free and elevated.

You can confidently say you are financially independent only when you business is moving and profits are coming in steadily, you can employ workers and pay them without delay and you give out more than you take from the community.

I think we will never be truly financially free, but we can have total financial stability. From my perspective, when we can cover our basic needs, health and treat ourselves to the things we want, at that point we are financially stable. But we always want more and this does not allow us financial freedom.

Financial Independence is Important Because Job Security is an Illusion. Financial vulnerability often motivates entrepreneurs. Many entrepreneurs work ridiculous hours, risk their entire life savings, and neglect important relationships for a dream with no promise of success.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back