What's new

Attaining financial independence.

I love being independent especially financially and thats why I look for ways to improve my self through learning different skills that can help me earn more both online and offline
Post automatically merged:

I love being independent especially financially and thats why I look for ways to improve my self through learning different skills that can help me earn more both online and offline
Post automatically merged:

Everyone one day wants to be financially free but we as humans are wanting beings, so at what stage can you call yourself financially free?
I have always considered attaining a financial independence quiet achievable for me and the way that I feel that I can be able to be financially independent is when I am able to start up my own business or company.

Everyone one day wants to be financially free but we as humans are wanting beings, so at what stage can you call yourself financially free?
Financial freedom should be our utmost priority,from the age of 50,you should focus on relaxing and spending your benefits, anything other than that is a bad omen.

being financially free or rather say independent doesn't have to do with age, it's all about accomplishment; what you have achieved so far that can earn you money. If you stay lazy at home doing nothing, even at age forty you won't still be financially independent

The point or stage where you can bodly beat your check that you now have a financial freedom is when you can actually afford what ever you wanna buy, travel to any part of the world you wish to go and many other thing.

I don't believe anyone can be financially free.
There is a saying "the bigger the money, the bigger the problem"
You can only be financially free when you die.
Even the richest man on Earth still needs money

Money as we all know can never be enough because the more money we earn, the more and higher we want to earn. One can say he or she is financially free when there is enough money to meet all pressing needs and help others around.
I agree with this. One can truly claim to achieve financial independence if such a person is able to take care of all his needs and still able to have surplus left for other luxuries.

True, the rich are even looking for money more than the poor, they are more open minded in terms of investing or trying opportunities. But I think the writer ment here in terms of being financially free is to be able to get what you want, go to places and eat what you want without having to rely on your parents or someone to handle the bills.

Attaining financial freedom is not that easy, especially if you do not have capital and if you do not have a job. You must plan things accordingly and you must analyse problems and find the right solutions if you want to resolve financial problems.

It is really possible for one to be financially free. I think it is that time where investments or solid business(s) are put in place that can be giving you money even while you are away or sleeping. That is money is working for you and not you working for money.

Well when it comes to such cases you done already have the money that you can be able to use to take care of whatever big problem that comes to you rather than being in a situation whereby you don't have something to tackle your problem with.

I can boldly say that i am financially free when i am able to obtain whatever i need with money without having to worry.
Until i reach the point where i can give out to others freely, i have not attained financial independence.
Most times I wonder if people are actually financial free?
For me, I have realised that the more earnings I accumulate, the more responsibilities seem to pop up.

I get your point anyway but I guess the poster meant being financially productive to the state of being independent that you no longer have to rely on an external factor for your basic needs

Is it just for me to have a house to be fully employed and also to have my own personal business ,from there I can consider myself to be financially free. Is just a years of serious hard-working and dedication

Is it just for me to have a house to be fully employed and also to have my own personal business ,from there I can consider myself to be financially free. Is just a years of serious hard-working and dedication
That's a true, once you can have all these then you can freely say you are financially free. What business would you like to startup though?

That's a true, once you can have all these then you can freely say you are financially free. What business would you like to startup though?
Sha it depends on my tertiary qualification, I have to set up a business base on what I studied in the university, that's all.. have not yet gotten the admissions but am working towards that now.

When you have enough yo take care of your pressing and future needs, able to give back to the community comfortably and absolutely debt free.
True. Immediately you are of age and maybe done with the university, people start expecting things from you and one of them is financial independence

Sha it depends on my tertiary qualification, I have to set up a business base on what I studied in the university, that's all.. have not yet gotten the admissions but am working towards that now.
Okay there is no problem in that, I wish you good luck. You can also learn some skills to startup something small while in school it could be online as a freelancer or maybe offline.

True. Immediately you are of age and maybe done with the university, people start expecting things from you and one of them is financial independence
Indeed! Expectations are quite high now and even before you are done studying, you are expected for your own good to start generating income, no matter how little since it proves a certain level of maturity.

It is being said that someone at in a true freedom when they achieve financial freedom. one thing I realise that you need a lot of investment that will bring in passive income for you before you can achieve financial freedom. The basic is that your income must surpass your expense to achieve financial freedom.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back