What's new

Attaining financial independence.

You can call yourself financially stable or free when you get to the stage were you can cater for your need and majority of your wants without worrying.

Being finanacial independent requires a lot of effort. I think one need to look beyond salary job if one is serious about been financially independent in the society. That is my opinion

Being finanacial independent requires a lot of effort. I think one need to look beyond salary job if one is serious about been financially independent in the society. That is my opinion
I agree with you. It is important that apart from the salary that you have that you have a good budgeting skills that will allow you plan out your expenses and save as well in order to maintain this independence.

It is all about contentment . If one is comfortable with what he is earning and still work towards working to improve his source of income , he will be satisfied financially

You are financially free, the moment you know more depend on anyone for financial assistance, the moment you have different sources of income which are doing well, good amount of savings as well.
There is a stage you will get in life and you will be able to beat your chest and have the confidence that you are now financially independent this is when you can be able to afford your basic needs in life.

It is very important for everyone to be financially free so as to be able to take care of our responsibilities. When you're financially free everything becomes so easy for you to do.

Everyone will obviously define his financial freedom differently one from the other. To some, just been adequate to take care of their responsibilities is enough to say they are financially free.

This is the stage that will take you much time before attaining it because because you must have businesses, investment, and work that you are doing and they are all bringing you profit consistently.

When you have actually lots of financial assets as well as you're creating revenue after understanding completely effectively that it will certainly be actually difficult for you to go bankrupt ,after that you can easily think about your personal free

To attain financial independence is not an easy task,it takes discipline, dedication and focus to achieve after having established constant income generating assets.

Being financially independent means you are free of hassle , and it takes a lot of effort and dedication towards your work and monitoring of your excessive spending.

Everyone will obviously define his financial freedom differently one from the other. To some, just been adequate to take care of their responsibilities is enough to say they are financially free.
My definition of financial independence is when I do not have debts to pay and that I can buy what I desire especially with food. I achieved this staus about 10 years ago.

I guess the stage at which an individual will be calling themselves financially free will be different from person to person. Some simply think if they are able to take care of their responsibilities, it's okay to be financial free at that level

Everyone one day wants to be financially free but we as humans are wanting beings, so at what stage can you call yourself financially free?
I get to say am financially free when I am able to pay for any service without stress.
Post automatically merged:

Everyone one day wants to be financially free but we as humans are wanting beings, so at what stage can you call yourself financially free?
Yes, we are all insatiable... If I can pay for whatever service I demand without stress, then I can say am am financially free or bouyant.

Seriously, making money is one of the reason why a lot of people are struggling today to get involve any kind of business in order to make enough money to be self sufficient.

You can say you have achieved the stage of financial independence if you are financially capable to take care of all your finances without going through stress and hassle.

Being financially free is the breakthrough I hope and must attain. You don't have to be ordered around and given unrealistic task, miserable working conditions, long hours at work and low wages which is the reality of an average workers life. I'll strive hard continually to achieve the feat of financial Independence!

I can boldly say that i am financially free when i am able to obtain whatever i need with money without having to worry.
Until i reach the point where i can give out to others freely, i have not attained financial independence.

You are financially independent when you have multiple streams of income that fetch you some good amount of money, In such situation, you don't have to rely on anyone for financial help or assistance, no need to take loans from any organisation, you are able to get whatever you want whenever you need it.

You only get to declare yourself financially independent, once your money works for you, instead of you, working for money. When you become wealthy instead of rich. Being wealthy brings up from having more assets that bring in the money than Liabilities that take it away.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back