What's new

Attaining financial independence.

Attaining financial independence, is what everyone wants to achieve, financial independence is important, because it increases your ability, because it has various investment that pay for the major cost in your life.

Financial independence typically means having enough income to pay your living expenses for the rest of your life without having to work full time. Some people achieve this through saving and investing over many years, while others build successful businesses that can generate income without daily supervision.

I can call myself financially independent if what I spend is much lower than my income, enough to save or invest
the rest. This type of situation is why the rich always get richer. I pray I get there eventually.

Money never satisfy, but their is a level you will grow in wealth you will say that, you're financially balanced and free from degradation. That time when you look up to your streams of income is pumping out steady passive income.

You can only claim to be financially independent when you can effortleesly meet your wants and needs. That said, if you still call a friend or family for financial assistance from time to time...then you are not financially independent.

Work.

Hard work and many long hours.

There are no shortcuts unless you get very, very, very lucky. Don’t get distracted by the sports players, the music artists, and the actor and actresses. They make up less than 1% of people who are wealthy. Many of them, while talented, are also very lucky. Not lucky to make a living; lucky to make crazy wealth doing something that fun.

• Credit Card

• Arrangement
  • Bounds

• Course

Emerging adulthood is a period of time from the late teens through late twenties, when individuals are facing major life transitions and decisions, with significant focus on becoming independent. This push for independence includes financial independence, a key characteristic of adulthood.

Financial independence is necessary for the success of your business on the basis of your mind skills.when you have a lot of money with which you can fulfill the all needs of your house in future then he and she is finally free. It is the dream of every business owner get financial independence.

Everyone one day wants to be financially free but we as humans are wanting beings, so at what stage can you call yourself financially free?
It is Desire of every person to become financially independent but it need much efforts and hard work.
some people who have skills in trading can become independent in teenage while other people become independent at the age of 30.

Everyone one day wants to be financially free but we as humans are wanting beings, so at what stage can you call yourself financially free?
To be financially free to me is to have many streams of income.and to have a larger chuck of money in investments.a job can not make you financially free,thou it can help you get you income you need to invest in order stream of income.

The stage when one can be financially independent is when you're wealthy in all areas of your life, when you can actually get whatever you want with your money without second thought or questions,then you're financial free

Financial independency is very important in life. Attaining financial stability prevents you from begging and taking Loans from bank. That is why it is advisable that everyone should work to earn a standard way of living without depending or becoming a burden to someone else.

Attaining financial freedom can be very difficult or seem impossible if one thinks about the commitments, emergencies, feeding, rent and other expenses, but it is possible to be free financially with discilpline, self control and proper planning.
I haven't attained the peak of financial freedom but I'm getting there, it is a gradual and steady process which I'm ready to take.

That depends on the person king how he treats the money as. There are those who are easily satisfied with things so no matter how small or large their income is they were able to attain financial freedom. And there are people who, sadly, do not earn financial freedom because of desire, their lifestyle will depend on their income.

I am not sure if the word ENOUGH exists in the financial stability. Like economics states, human wants are insatiable. So i do not think there will be a stage in ayones life that he or she will confess and say this money is enough for me.

The economists have made us understand that human needs are insatiable. This could in turn mean that, man would at one time or the other be dependent than be independent. Man is never satisfied with the financial power always wanting ygain more.

When I were given a solid activity in a financial institution as a laptop programmer trainee I notion that I might be financially unbiased once I have become everlasting worker as a programmer with a excessive revenue. But I failed to note that the larger my income turns into the larger the expenses. Sometimes I even over spend which ended in a few money owed.

I have been wondering if really there exists a stage called financial independence.human beings are insatiable, this makes our problems a process of continuity and we cant stop wishing to have this or wanting to have that.

Financial independence is not in any way related to age. Warren Buffet was 14 years old and he was already earning more than what his school teachers were earning. Can you believe a 14 years old kid was earning more than a school teacher. Financial independence means you have good income source, which you can build only when you have a good-paying job or business.

I doubt if one can escape financial dependency, because everyone who look financially buoyant will definitely look for more and getting more lies on the kind of business they do.
Doing business will make you always rely on the calibre of customer who patronise you for financial stability. If your customers were not fairly treated, you may lose them and that will be the beginning of the downfall of the business and the owner. Therefore, everyone will definitely rest on someone's shoulders to gain the financial stability.
I understand where you coming from nevertheless it is still out of context. A lot of person are financially independent. Financial independence typically means having enough income to pay your living expenses for the rest of your life without having to work full time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back