What's new

Attaining financial independence.

Everyone one day wants to be financially free but we as humans are wanting beings, so at what stage can you call yourself financially free?
Hmm... even the children of isreal could not be satisfied despite all the good things God have them.. The stage i can say i'm financially satisfied is when i call buy anything i feel i need and it wont affect me.
Be Inspired, Be informed.

Be informed always because information is knowledge and it carries power to succeed.

Becoming financially independent isn’t a single goal, but a series of sub-goals. This is because your financial life has several facets. In order to reach your overall goal of financial independence, you’ll have to establish goals in the various areas of your financial life, including,
increasing your income
Controllingyour spending habits.

avoid consumer dept.consumer dept is the bane of financial independence ignore the Joneses. one of the many reasons we spend so much money on stuff is to keep up with our friends and neighbors

Becoming financially independent isn’t a single goal, but a series of sub-goals. This is because your financial life has several facets. In order to reach your overall goal of financial independence, you’ll have to establish goals in the various areas of your financial life, including,
increasing your income
Controllingyour spending habits.
Well i think it should be more of achieving your goals ,because if you are keen on achieving your goals , the person needs to first learn how to control rgd spending habit

You are financially free, the moment you know more depend on anyone for financial assistance, the moment you have different sources of income which are doing well, good amount of savings as well.
This is absolutely what almost every one wants ,because once you dont depend on anyone you could be able to settle little things you are having issues about that is the advantage

If I can afford things I need and pay my bills without having to worry about tomorrow's bills then I can proudly call myself financially free person.

Who does not want financial independence? But can we actually be financially independent? Financial independence is not possible for lot of people due to the limited income.

In every business you must have an aim to achieve and have a goal so riching to financial Independence in business is all about you and your business there are level you may like to reach in life in business if you achieve your goals that means you have reached some independent.

To reach the state of financial independence, the first step is to start accumulating assets. These assets in turn must generate income.

I don't think their is a stage to say you're financially free because things can change in a twinkle of an eye. That's is why most people work hard to make sure income keeps flowing in.

When you have many investment and you are making profit after knowing fully well that it will be hard for you to go bankrupt ,then you can consider your self free
Yes I tend to agree with that, there is a stage where as a person you will reach where you will have so many streams of income and enough liquidity to buy anything you want and travel anywhere you want without so much stress .

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning you question on financial independence and at what stage can you call yourself financially free, well you are financially free when your money starts working for you

I think financial independence is a vague term, you cna never be financially free because you will always be depended on other people to earn money,

You share an interesting opinion. Yes, we are depended on other people in order to make money, irrespective of what we re doing, be it a business, freelancing, or job

In attaining financial independence, one must be very determined in himself to see it through. If it means going into saving your personal funds to make that happen in the nearest future, so be it

One can be said to be financially free or independent, when he or she can afford their wants and needs at anytime without having to stress. One can be financially free if his or her source of income comes residually

I think that basically, to be financially free is when you cannstand on your own, afford your basic needs and that of your family without external interference the it starts from there.

I think that basically, to be financially free is when you cannstand on your own, afford your basic needs and that of your family without external interference the it starts from there.
a man can attain financial independence when he or she has have a stable business that he is doing and money is coming every day with this you can say you have attained financial independence.

a man can attain financial independence when he or she has have a stable business that he is doing and money is coming every day with this you can say you have attained financial independence.
It's not all about income, most people have a source of income but how to manage it becomes the problem because spending more would definitely not lead to financial independence.

The feeling of becoming financial independent is very mesmerizing and nostalgic. When I first got my payment, I was in cloud nine, It really gives us a sense of pride when we make ourselves financially independent.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back