What's new

At what age did you start making money online?

I started earning in 2016, then I was 13 or 14 years old and then at every step I was told about different opportunities even for teenagers, so from then I started my way of making money online

Making money online nowadays has nothing to do with ages. During our time, we had became adults before we had opportunities to have computer knowledge.
Now, children are more computer literate than adults and they know all strategies to make money online.

I once worked as an apprentice in a fashion designing store. I learnt about how to make dresses for about 2 years and it's safe to say that i gained a lot of experienced. However, i no longer work as an apprentice at that store neither am i doing any work relating to fashion because it's really stressful. Would you then say i'm not experienced since i'm not practicing what i've learnt?
The reason you are experienced is because your learnt under someone who is also experienced and it is safe to say that you practiced for two good years. Those years will make you experienced.

I started making money online at the tender age of twenty two. I started with a get paid to site and was quite surprised that I was able to make my first withdrawal, to be quite frank
Wow, that's great that you started at such a young age. I started a few years ago, and so far I've made quite good progress. I've learned a lot of new things, and I'm really happy about that.

I actually started making money online at an advanced age because I found out and was introduced to it much later in life but as the saying goes, better late than never.

Everyone starts earning their own money online at different ages, for some it could be in their teens, and for others, it could be when they are in their 20, 30s, or even 40s. There is no set age that someone can make money online it all depends on their circumstances with jobs and earnings.

At what age did you start making money online? Did you find it easy when you started making money at that age or did it take a while to get into the swing of things?

I started making money online at the age of 26, prior to that I was always making money away from online and it wasn't until I looked into making money online that I made the jump.
I was in my early 30's, but in my late 20's I was already in training @ The Academy of Court Reporting. I was learning stenography and got up to 160 wpm. We needed to be at 210 wpm to finish the steno course, but by then, I was already getting faster at typing and started picking up transcription jobs.. and from there I got certified as a CMT and never really went back to the whole court reporting gig. I learned a lot there, though.
No regrets - can still do steno. 🙂

I am glad that your stay here has been so fruitful, it is true that forums like this help you learn and earn money at the same time for your contributions which is perfect to tell the truth.

Indeed, bizdustry is a great platform. So, at what age did you start making money and how old are you now? I will turn 31 years old soon. However, I have been working online for some time now. It can be a hard thing to manage things when you work online. But I think that it is worth it.

Indeed, bizdustry is a great platform. So, at what age did you start making money and how old are you now? I will turn 31 years old soon. However, I have been working online for some time now. It can be a hard thing to manage things when you work online. But I think that it is worth it.
I am 26 years old at the moment, really my first dollar online I earned at the age of 15-16 years really, with surveys if I remember correctly, but then I was studying and working offline, more or less in 2019 I returned to work online and more or less I was 21-22 years old, age doesn't really matter much, you and I are young, but I've seen people over 80 working online and being really passionate about it.

I am 26 years old at the moment, really my first dollar online I earned at the age of 15-16 years really, with surveys if I remember correctly, but then I was studying and working offline, more or less in 2019 I returned to work online and more or less I was 21-22 years old, age doesn't really matter much, you and I are young, but I've seen people over 80 working online and being really passionate about it.

Well, I really hope that I am still young. I am almost 31 years old and I do want to stay young for a longer times. This is why I have been contemplating about many things in my life. Do you think that 31 or 32 years old is still a young age? What do you think?

Well, I really hope that I am still young. I am almost 31 years old and I do want to stay young for a longer times. This is why I have been contemplating about many things in my life. Do you think that 31 or 32 years old is still a young age? What do you think?
Well, of course, man, you are young, in my country, for example, the young population is considered up to 39, do you honestly think that 31 is too old? Nowadays we live too worried about how old we are and what we should be doing at such an age, but I think they are simply mental barriers, 31 is a perfect age for many things, having children, starting a business, getting married, traveling...

Well, of course, man, you are young, in my country, for example, the young population is considered up to 39, do you honestly think that 31 is too old? Nowadays we live too worried about how old we are and what we should be doing at such an age, but I think they are simply mental barriers, 31 is a perfect age for many things, having children, starting a business, getting married, traveling...

Thanks for encouragement. I still believe that I am young because I still feel young. I am still as healthy as I was during my teenage years. In fact, I think that I could improve my health and become younger. This all depends on your habits and lifestyle. I do not plan to get married right now, though.

Thanks for encouragement. I still believe that I am young because I still feel young. I am still as healthy as I was during my teenage years. In fact, I think that I could improve my health and become younger. This all depends on your habits and lifestyle. I do not plan to get married right now, though.
Calm, I have also come to think that maybe I am older for certain things simply because I am 26 and not 20, but that is as I said before, are just mental barriers, you can think those things maybe when you are 60 years old, but as long as you are healthy, you can do everything you set your mind to, at least I think so.

Calm, I have also come to think that maybe I am older for certain things simply because I am 26 and not 20, but that is as I said before, are just mental barriers, you can think those things maybe when you are 60 years old, but as long as you are healthy, you can do everything you set your mind to, at least I think so.

Yes, there are many teenagers who are not healthy at all. Many young people tend to suffer from obesity and I think that this could have a really bad effect on the body. An older person could still possibly be much more healtheir. It all depends on how well they take care of themselves and financial problems also have bad effect on health.

I did not really start making money online very early as then I believed on my offline hustle to carry me to where ever I choose to go but that has not always worked out well for me.

If I remember correctly it should be in the year 2010 that I started making money online when a friend of mine introduced me to one particular paid to post website where I was able to make my first $10 online.

I can't actually recall exactly when I started working or earning income from online but I could remember not less than 18 years because some of us where highly restricted to online stuffs at our tinder age.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back