What's new

At what age did you start making money online?

Yeah, that is why majority of people who do not seek knowledge always end up in the hands of scammers online. Some of them also end up watching fake videos on YouTube and other platforms. I have been a victim of that.

Many people do not have the right kind of knowledge and they end up getting scammed. For example, initially, i also never had the right kind of knowledge when it comes to investing online and i got scammed by Hyips.

Age is not really the problem, if you can earn a considerable amount of money online I think that's what that matters, earning money will help you make your ends meet.

I was pretty much still a teenager then, that should be a out 6 years ago. I started working on some faucets first before I discovered paid to post forums.

Many people do not have the right kind of knowledge and they end up getting scammed. For example, initially, i also never had the right kind of knowledge when it comes to investing online and i got scammed by Hyips.
I have also been scammed severally by HYIP platforms. what really transpired was that I was looking for quick money and I invested in some of them and lost my money at the end of the day. I have learnt my lessons actually.

Everyone starts earning their own money online at different ages, for some it could be in their teens, and for others, it could be when they are in their 20, 30s, or even 40s. There is no set age that someone can make money online it all depends on their circumstances with jobs and earnings.

At what age did you start making money online? Did you find it easy when you started making money at that age or did it take a while to get into the swing of things?

I started making money online at the age of 26, prior to that I was always making money away from online and it wasn't until I looked into making money online that I made the jump.
I started making money at the age of 18. It was during the pandemic. I didn't find it easy at first because i worked on survey sites and it was kind of stressful answering different surveys.

Actually I can't really remember exactly but I believe it wasn't below the age of 18 simply because some of us where restricted to working or having anything to do with online at such age just for our personality good.

I used to hear that people could make money Online but I never indulged. I started making money online at the age of 25. I feel I was late though considering so many people had already made good money online.

I started making money at the age of 18. It was during the pandemic. I didn't find it easy at first because i worked on survey sites and it was kind of stressful answering different surveys.
Well, making money from survey platforms is easy if you live in a top-tier country. There are a lot of survey platforms you can work on and the beautiful thing about it is that you do not need a skill. But you cannot still make full-time income with it.

there is always an opportunity to start making money online inrespective of the age ,some people start making money online at the age of 14years why others we start at the age of 25years others we start at the age of 50years,it all depend on an individuals.

someone who is at the age of 20 is still very young and have a lot of time people you can use your 20s to build a very good business. It is also the time you will use to develop yourself for a brighter future.
I agree with you. The young age should be used to learn a skill or build a very good business that will be profiting either weekly or monthly. But most young people don't know this. They will do nothing when they are young and started trying to set up business when they're old.

Well, making money from survey platforms is easy if you live in a top-tier country. There are a lot of survey platforms you can work on and the beautiful thing about it is that you do not need a skill. But you cannot still make full-time income with it.
My country is a low tier country and i only made a little amount of money when compared to the huge amount of effort and time i put into answering different surveys.

My country is a low tier country and i only made a little amount of money when compared to the huge amount of effort and time i put into answering different surveys.
if you are in a lower to your country I wouldn't advise you to take online surveys because you're not going to make anything reasonable on the long run. It is even better to perform micro tasks online because you'll be able to take back money with it.

if you are in a lower to your country I wouldn't advise you to take online surveys because you're not going to make anything reasonable on the long run. It is even better to perform micro tasks online because you'll be able to take back money with it.
I now know that if you are from a low tier country, taking online surveys isn't going to pay much. I just wish i had known a lot of earlier, it would have saved me from putting a lot of time and effort into answering surveys.

I now know that if you are from a low tier country, taking online surveys isn't going to pay much. I just wish i had known a lot of earlier, it would have saved me from putting a lot of time and effort into answering surveys.
Well, as a newbie you are going to have a lot of experience before discovering what works on the internet. I also participated in online surveys in the past and I was not able to make something tangible.

Well, as a newbie you are going to have a lot of experience before discovering what works on the internet. I also participated in online surveys in the past and I was not able to make something tangible.
I guess it's safe to say that i am now experienced when it comes to working online. Although, there are still a lot of things i don't know about when it comes to working online but i believe with time, i'll gain knowledge about them.

I guess it's safe to say that i am now experienced when it comes to working online. Although, there are still a lot of things i don't know about when it comes to working online but i believe with time, i'll gain knowledge about them.
Well, the amount of money you make on the internet space will determine whether you are experienced or not. There are people who have been in the internet space for a very long time but they are not experienced because they have not started making reasonable amount of money.

Well, the amount of money you make on the internet space will determine whether you are experienced or not. There are people who have been in the internet space for a very long time but they are not experienced because they have not started making reasonable amount of money.
Well, i do not totally agree with you. I feel like the amount of money on makes on the internet space do not determine how experienced one is. Some people might be very experienced but lazy to work. Hence, they do not make a lot of money online.

Well, i do not totally agree with you. I feel like the amount of money on makes on the internet space do not determine how experienced one is. Some people might be very experienced but lazy to work. Hence, they do not make a lot of money online.
Then what's the essence of your laziness? . Experience does not mean how many years you have spent in the online space but how much you have learnt and how much time you have put in practicing what you know.

Then what's the essence of your laziness? . Experience does not mean how many years you have spent in the online space but how much you have learnt and how much time you have put in practicing what you know.
I once worked as an apprentice in a fashion designing store. I learnt about how to make dresses for about 2 years and it's safe to say that i gained a lot of experienced. However, i no longer work as an apprentice at that store neither am i doing any work relating to fashion because it's really stressful. Would you then say i'm not experienced since i'm not practicing what i've learnt?

Well I started working or earning income online when I was still a teenager from playing games which I was introduced into by my uncle who have been earning alot from it.

It was kore like gambling but there is a very high chance of winning.
I can't really remember exactly but I believe it's almost 7 years now since I started working or earning income online though it wasn't easy because there were alot of challenges that stressed me sometimes I felt like given up.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back