What's new

As a blogger, how much money do you earn in a month?

I started a blog at the middle of last year, I tried generating the needed traffic to enable me monetize it, but it was not moving as expected, and was really frustrating but I was determined to keep pushing. About three months later my laptop had issues, so I took it as a sign to pause the blog stuff for the mean time, and pursue other things. Hopefully I will still go back to it sometime this year.

Bloggers can say exactly how much they make in a month because their earning depends on how hard they work on their blog. The more you work to drive traffic to your blog the more money you make through you blog. If you just relax for a particular month you will see your earning dropped.

My blog is no longer monitize and so currently I can't tell how much blogger earns, but from experience, the earning is not fixed, it depends on your traffic if you depend only on Google ads, but you add affiliate to your blogging your earnings will determine by your effort.

It's not unrealistic to make between $0.01 – $0.10 per page view in many blogging niches across display and affiliate ads. So if you get 1,000 page views a month, you can make between $10-$100 per month. But if you can get to 100,000 page views a month you can make between $1,000 – $10,000 off of your blog per month.

It depends on how active the blog. Blogers earn money base on the amount of traffic they have on there website and also base on the amount a ads they have on there blog. One can't precisely determine the amount of money blogers make monthly.
I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
If its something that Worth's the time to do.

As a blogger you can earn up to $100 - $10,000 a month depending on how many times you used to post on your website. Ine thing you should bear in mind is that blogger make a lot of money or profit in a massive way before the end of the month

You are joking, right? If you were earning $100-$10000 per month, you wouldn't be here posting on this forum. I don't quite believe the kind of earning you have projected for bloggers. I may have to agree that celebrity bloggers earn a lot of money. But still, the earning you have stated looks superficial because I know $20-$30 K per month is a lot of money in India.
Lolz, I tend to agree with you,if blogging is that rosy you shouldn't be in this platform because earning such amount not even in local currency but dollars value,it's alarming amazing and strange.

As a blogger, am yet to earn as much money as I want. I have earn just $50, it is so low from what am expecting but. Currently working on my traffic so I can earn more. The key of making money in blogging is having good traffic. Once you have good traffic, you will make more money

If you want to go into blogging, a lot has to come from what you are passionate about though. Earnings in blogging can be quite tricky though as a lot of your earnings are more likely to come from ads placement, there are a host of other ways in which you can earn too. It also depends on traffic your website generates too. With minimal work you should earn above two hundred dollars per month.

I don't think there is a specific amount a blogger can make but they can be a range of use another can actually make in a month I think if the problem of AdSense is quickly resolved on your blog page then you can make as much as $100 to $5000 in a month.

As a blogger, I earn anything between $100 and $10,000 per month. On an average, a typical blogger earns around $300 – $400 a month. However, if the blogger is more experienced, then he/she can earn up to $3000+ also. Celebrity bloggers in India earn between $20,000 and $30,000 a month.
Wow, that is a very good amount to earn per month. I would also love to go into blogging and monetize it using Adsense. I hope I will be able to get the traffic needed. I will be creating content regularly and making sure that they are of good quality.

As a blogger I earn up to $5500 a month but as an experienced blogger I can sometimes earn up to $10000 just as the previous commenter had said but some bloggers are Inexperienced in the sense they won't have enough knowledge about the blogging business.

I’m currently on the verge of completing my website and I’ll really love to know about this. Though I have friends who runs prolific websites and earns substantial amount. Their monthly earning can be approximated to $400 per month

I think there are no fixed amount one can actually earn from blogging . Though I'm yet to carry out my survey to know how much is been made through blogging. But I still feel it is very lucrative to do at the moment.

As for me am not a blogger and I don't have a blog nor even think of becoming a blogger in future nor want to have such because I don't even know how to do it nor think of creating one because I know the stress in it and moreover I don't have the ideas of becoming a blogger or creating any blog

I am not a blogger but I will really love to be one of I can get someone to teach me the techniques of being a good blogger. Every business has it's own advantage and disadvantages, some people will only teach you the simple part but will never tell you the important information you need to know to avoid your account being blocked.

Another survey, this one of 1,500 pro blogger readers who said they were trying to make money through blogging, found that 9% ranged from $ 1,000 to $ 10,000 a month and 4% Makes 10,000 a month. But the vast majority make less than 50 to 3.50 a day.

Jobs like blogging can pay you unlimited but then it comes with sacrifices. The idea is that you could even go two years without earning a penny from it. But then when you eventually hit that road of success there will be no holding you back.

I'm not a blogger yet, i once had a website. I wanted to use it as a blog site, but challenges back then never allowed me do so. Those challenges forced me to sell my domain to finance the needs. But I'm having that infinite love again for blogging. I just wanna know how much some bloggers earn in a month through Adsense and active followers of 10k.
If its something that Worth's the time to do.
The amount bloggers generate in a month can not be predetermined. It has to do with some factors among which are how reach your contents are. What amount of traffic your blog attract. These and other factors determine what amount you would make in a month.

The amount bloggers generate in a month can not be predetermined. It has to do with some factors among which are how reach your contents are. What amount of traffic your blog attract. These and other factors determine what amount you would make in a month.
Okay, i understand how the system works via blogging. The amount one gets through blogging is not static rather it varies depending on some factors that might determine the amount we make in a month. If the level of traffic generated is high then their is probability that the revenue commission will be high too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back