What's new

Are you close with your employees? Or is it strictly about business?

If you have a good and close relationship with your workers and customers , they will be working in a good working environment with ease and will be able to communicate any issue with you freely .
That is exactly what I will do in any organisation I have to establish. There is no need of employing people when they cannot be free with you. This isn't the best for me.

it is strictly about business, if any of my employees has any family-oriented issues, or other issues aside work, they should report it to the welfare manager, i will get the report about it nad act accordingly

I always try to maintain a positive attitude with both employees and my co-workers because I believe that it is healthy and it is going to help us achieve our goal
You are doing great, no one will stay in a job forever but the only thing that remains is good behavior, even after you leave that job or retire, your co-workers will be happy from you.

I do not establish a friendly relationship with my employees, I always try to be professional. However, I also respect my employees, I do not humiliate them even when they make mistakes, and I do not scold them when they miss deadlines, but if they continue to take benefit of my behavior I fire them without giving any warnings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back