What's new

Are you afraid that some currency will die out?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are you guys afraid that some currency out there will die out? Cryptocurrency is a very risky thing to invest in. It's something I have researched a lot about and I want to make sure I am 100% safe before I jump into anything. With that being said, are you ever afraid the cryptocurrency you use will default or end up closing up shop? That's the risk I just am not sure about.

Well you don’t need to be safe before you invest. Even after you think you’re safe still you’re not safe. Some cryptocurrency will die out for sure cause of lesser demands

Interesting! From the looks of things, nope! crypto currency would not die down, unless the coinbase security agent stops it, as they are trying to stop the existence of ripple coinbase. The risk involved indeed is high, but am sure there are persons who understands how to find their way in the world crypto currency.

Initially, the concept of digital money seemed far-fetched. People did not understand how they could transact with virtual money. More so, how could they use this money while no system or government is issuing and regulating the currencies? Despites various seminars, blockchain and cryptocurrency academies and other organizations seeking to help people better grasp the concept, many are still in the dark.

Definitely some crytpocurrency become obsolete as time goes on or there is a fiercer competition within that field. I've seen instances where some exchange delist some coins from time to time based on the trading activities going on withing that space, this can only be where the coin is practically doing badly as a result of low patronage.

There are a lot of fake coins now on the various blockchains and those coins easily die off at any time so you have to always be careful not to be dealing with coins that are not ranked positivity. When it comes to investment in crypto, please always try and go by the popular and potential ones like eth so as to reduce your risk level.

Are you guys afraid that some currency out there will die out? Cryptocurrency is a very risky thing to invest in. It's something I have researched a lot about and I want to make sure I am 100% safe before I jump into anything. With that being said, are you ever afraid the cryptocurrency you use will default or end up closing up shop? That's the risk I just am not sure about.
Yes i constantly have this worry and this fear, and this has been increased since the recent lawsuit that the SEC has placed against Ripple, because it shows the volatility of crypto. Even with more and more exchanges starting to delist the currency on their networks, this currency is therefore not being used for transactions much more and this is quite worrying. I think this fear is rational as I once invested in a coin, only to learn that two days later the price had dropped by over 60% and has not recovered since.

Price fluctuations in cryptocurrencies are not similar to normal currencies. The crypto currency, which was $ 1000 yesterday, can find buyers or sellers for $ 500 today. This imbalance stands out as a huge risk. In addition, as a result of any announcement or news, there can be high rates of fluctuations in prices. This shows that it is open to manipulation.

Crypto currencies are a currency that can be created and opened for use by anyone with competence due to their digital structure and ability to reach their core structure. For this reason, hundreds of crypto currencies emerge during the year. However, most of the currencies are not fully accepted in the market. Investing in unacceptable money is within the scope of 100% risk.

If there is something wrong with your transactions in the banks, the situation can be sent to the bank and the transaction can be canceled or refund can be made. However, there is no such situation in crypto coins. If you sent your money to the wrong account, that money is gone. It is not possible to take it back. In addition, it is a difficult issue to hide your cryptocurrency assets. Even when your computer is infected with malware that gives remote access control to your computer, when your account is compromised, you lose money in such a way that you cannot get it back.

No, it will not. Crypto will continue to flourish and gain adoption. Most of the younger generation understands digital money inherently, via video games etc. To them it makes the most sense. Slowly but surely, I think paper and plastic money will all but disappear. Not saying it will be a short process, but I expect this generation and the one after it to be very interested in crypto. Getting in today, is akin to getting in early on Netscape and the internet.

Their is nothing on earth that is safe to invest with, you can never cone to see that. All you got to do now, is find the one that has higher trust count to investment in your money. When it comes to cryptocurrency their is no guarantee that you will get 100% chance of making profit. This life is all about risk taking, if you're not a calculated risk taker forget it, you can't make any profit for life.

You shouldn't be taking on consideration coins that you aren't dealing with, but i personally would be scared if the coin that i'm investing on dies (bitcoin in my case), because i'm putting all my money there

I do share some of your fears but I do not think they will die out just like that especially for the more bigger ones. What I think would happen is that they would merge with bigger ones in an integration. I don't think we are going to be having over 1000 coins in future, doesn't really seem feasible.

At times you think you are safe, whereas, you are not even close. Investment on it own is use taking risk and having a risk tolerance if anything should have to your investment. Surely, some cryptocurrencies will fall out or run or put of business but it is a thing you can also predict at times

yes, I personally am. and the currency I'm afraid might die out is Ripple. the rate at which ripple is decreasing is very alarming even despite how other sister currencies are increasing. ripple isn't moving up, only down, everyday.

I do share some of your fears but I do not think they will die out just like that especially for the more bigger ones. What I think would happen is that they would merge with bigger ones in an integration. I don't think we are going to be having over 1000 coins in future, doesn't really seem feasible.
The merging of coins is a very interesting concept. I never thought about coins merging together as we always seen coin forks but i have never heard of a merger. The merging of two coins on the downward spiral could in fact help in saving those currencies if done right. Great way to look at it.

And yes i do agree with you, this many crypto is not feasible at all. However it does provide trading opportunities which i think is the main focus of many at the moment in crypto.

It is normal for some cryptocurrencies to fade to give chance for other coins. That's should not be your fear. You only need to keep your eyes on your coins performances and learn how to chicken out in cryptocurrency.

You are making sense with your analogy. Cryptocurrency was once an outcast to the people as no one know when it will ripe to harvest. I think its high time we consider the past and presence of crypto coin and work together for its betterment. All those crypto coins has come to stay. None of them will die at this stage. The only one I don't think can survive is TBC.

The merging of coins is a very interesting concept. I never thought about coins merging together as we always seen coin forks but i have never heard of a merger. The merging of two coins on the downward spiral could in fact help in saving those currencies if done right. Great way to look at it.

And yes i do agree with you, this many crypto is not feasible at all. However it does provide trading opportunities which i think is the main focus of many at the moment in crypto.
It's just a concept I thought of on my own and I do think it might be the way forward. Absolutely there are over 10,000 with some built on ridiculous concepts. They can't all survive.

It's just a concept I thought of on my own and I do think it might be the way forward. Absolutely there are over 10,000 with some built on ridiculous concepts. They can't all survive.
I think that your concept could really go somewhere as it does make a lot of sense to me, and i think that many will agree that this is a very good idea.

There are a lot of crypto and the reason that there are so many different crypto is brought about by the fact that it is so easy to create. Almost anyone can create a crypto if they have some time and some money to invest into it to see where it goes.

These are many potential token thinking of becoming a currency that will die off because of the roadmap which is not clear and definite such token is worldunit. Imagine having 200M worldunit. The main essence is to borne your waves. People needs to be very careful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back