What's new

Are you afraid that some currency will die out?

Are you guys afraid that some currency out there will die out? Cryptocurrency is a very risky thing to invest in. It's something I have researched a lot about and I want to make sure I am 100% safe before I jump into anything. With that being said, are you ever afraid the cryptocurrency you use will default or end up closing up shop? That's the risk I just am not sure about.
Are you guys afraid that some currency out there will die out? Cryptocurrency is a very risky thing to invest in. It's something I have researched a lot about and I want to make sure I am 100% safe before I jump into anything. With that being said, are you ever afraid the cryptocurrency you use will default or end up closing up shop? That's the risk I just am not sure about.
Cryptocurrency is volatile in general, and coins can phase out extremely easily. This is why people need to invest in coins with money that they can afford to lose in order to be financially self-reliant

These are many potential token thinking of becoming a currency that will die off because of the roadmap which is not clear and definite such token is worldunit. Imagine having 200M worldunit. The main essence is to borne your waves. People needs to be very careful.
Whether we likes it or not there is no how every cryptocurrency that has been created will be successful in the crypto space . A lot of scamming activities and cryptocurrency dying out unexpectedly has happened before. As you have said the best thing is just to guide our self against falling into the hands of dubious projects. Sometimes identifying the dubious one is difficult.

Definitely, there are cryptocurrencies that would die out in the future and all we can do is to make the best research we can do that we would invest in a good and potential coin.

It might be possible that some currencies might die. What kind of cryptocurrencies are more likely to die? There are many shitcoins out there as well and I think that they are dead in the sense that they never gain any kind of value at all.

This is why it is advisable that you should learn not to marry your bags. Projects can make incredible numbers and then lose all those gains within a short period of time also.

It might be possible that some currencies might die. What kind of cryptocurrencies are more likely to die? There are many shitcoins out there as well and I think that they are dead in the sense that they never gain any kind of value at all.
That is indeed very correct. If there are cryptocurrency coins that would die anytime soon then we should be looking at shit coins and coins with very low value. Bitcoin's death would mean the end of cryptocurrency.

I guess with any currency there will always be that worry that it will die out at some point. Mainly at the moment, I would say the biggest worry is cryptocurrency as with that still being so new and young, it could phase out at any time and those who may have invested would stand to lose quite a lot.

In terms of currencies that have been around for a very long time such as dollars, pounds, euros, and such. The are I would say the safest and not ones I would worry about dying out any time soon if at all. I would be very surprised if we saw major currencies that are used daily and have been for years just all of a sudden die out and disappear.

There are always currencies that would die out but what I am personally afraid of is the cryptocurrency coins that I made my investments in dying out. I can't say or vouch for any coin right now on that note as the market is unpredictable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back