What's new

Are you afraid that some currency will die out?

Are you guys afraid that some currency out there will die out? Cryptocurrency is a very risky thing to invest in. It's something I have researched a lot about and I want to make sure I am 100% safe before I jump into anything. With that being said, are you ever afraid the cryptocurrency you use will default or end up closing up shop? That's the risk I just am not sure about.
While investing in crypto business one needs proper guidance to avoid investing in coins with less volume and momentum and this is quite risky because most coins have less appreciation value and investing in them it's quite risky.

The fear of a coin you invested in disappearing is enough to ensure that you don't put your money on coins that you haven't done enough in researching about its prospects and other things about it.

I have investe din limited currencies and the currencies I have invested On are strong currencies. I have not invested on little known currencies therefore, I do not worry about death of unknown currencies.

There are a lot of fake coins now on the various blockchains and those coins easily die off at any time so you have to always be careful not to be dealing with coins that are not ranked positivity. When it comes to investment in crypto, please always try and go by the popular and potential ones like eth so as to reduce your risk level.

Of course though, we've witnessed a lot of rug pulling of a lot of coins by creators. That's why it's always advised you DYOR (do your own research) before taking any step to invest in such a volatile market.

Yes , I am very sure that certain cryptocurrency will not be able to last for a longer period of time , but at the same time potential cryptocurrency will always be in existence. I'm just afraid that potential cryptocurrency don't also follow along

This is not the first time nor the second time or even the third time that some cryptocurrency came into existence and suddenly ceased to exist. I have to be very careful when choosing a cryptocurrency to invest on.

Although crypto currency is growing rapidly, i'm still afraid that some currency will die out. This is the reason why i haven't invested in crypto currencies up till now.

Undoubtedly, certain cryptocurrencies become outdated over time or face more intense competition. I've observed situations when an exchange periodically delists currencies depending on the trading activity taking place there; this can only happen when the coin is performing poorly practically as a result of low patronage.

Are you guys afraid that some currency out there will die out? Cryptocurrency is a very risky thing to invest in. It's something I have researched a lot about and I want to make sure I am 100% safe before I jump into anything. With that being said, are you ever afraid the cryptocurrency you use will default or end up closing up shop? That's the risk I just am not sure about.
Undoubtedly, certain cryptocurrencies become face extreme competition or become outdated after a while. I've observed cases where an exchange platform periodically delists these coins because of the above-mentioned factors.

We all know that some coins will never survive. In fact, the ones we thought will not die, like Luna and FTT have surprised us, and I have learnt never to get emotionally attached to any coin. I take my profits and I move on.

Definetly crypto is high risky and I think 99 percent of the crypto currencies will die because they don't have a real world usage, I suggest investing in coins with real world usage.

When one want s to invest into any cryptocurency coin there are things that he needs to look out for,those that are behind the coin,the capitalisation and how well recieve the coin is in the market.

It is common for some cryptocurrencies to lose value in order to make room for new ones. That
should not be a major concern, if I am being honest. It is much more important to keep an eye on the performance of your cryptos

Interesting! From the looks of things, nope! crypto currency would not die down, unless the coinbase security agent stops it, as they are trying to stop the existence of ripple coinbase. The risk involved indeed is high, but am sure there are persons who understands how to find their way in the world crypto currency.
You can't do anything about it really you are never guaranteed that you will make profit and often you loss money it's always risk no matter what it's normal to be scared but we can't really do much about it

Undoubtedly, certain cryptocurrencies become outdated over time or face more intense competition.
I've observed situations when an exchange periodically delists currencies depending on the trading activity taking place there; this can only happen when the coin is performing poorly practically as a result of low patronage.

There are many potential tokens considering becoming a currency that will die off due to a lack of a clear and definite roadmap. One such token is worldunit. Consider having 200 million worldunits. The main point is to ride your waves. People must exercise extreme caution.

I know that some cryptocurrency will die out but I am not afraid because those that are likely to die out are cryptocurrency without any future potential and those are the type of cryptocurrency we must try as much as possible to avoid investing on.

That is the greatest fear of so many people. Cryptos sometimes will not last for a long period of time even when they started as a good crypto projects.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back