deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you think that cryptocurrency will ever be able to replace all the world’s currencies? And if it ever happens, what can be the result of this. Do you think that the development of events is possible?

I do not think this is possible, since in addition, cryptocurrencies are measured in fiat money and not the other way around, cryptocurrencies do not even have their form of measurement but are measured in fiat, I believe that both will coexist and neither will replace the other one.

Personally, I prefer that both coexist, so we have more ways to use our money and more forms of payment and investment.

Crypto and fiat will exist side by side. Crypto does not have any value outside fiat value. Do you know what is the exact value of 1 BTC when fiat currency does not exist? Fiat currency cannot be replaced by anything. People might use it less but it will exist, that's for sure.

Due to volatility of cryptocurrency, I don't think this will be possible. It is from fiat currency that is used to measure crypto market.

The matter of fact to be considered will be the increase in how swift its integration is goona be in the market transaction system.

Do you think that cryptocurrency will ever be able to replace all the world’s currencies? And if it ever happens, what can be the result of this. Do you think that the development of events is possible?

What we have seen with cryptocurrency is that it moves from one scandal to another. Each scandal that happens in the cryptocurrency market makes some countries worry about how safe that it is, and that is one thing we should bother about as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back