What's new

Are you afraid that some currency will die out?

I have always been having this thought consistently and it scares me to invest in some of the new coins that are just rising and making name.
I believe that if any thing happens to those that are well known already, they may struggle to survive it.

Yeah, it looks much risky and alarmingl that investing in cryptocurrency may be a fraud with you. But there are some trusted currencies, where you can invest with fearing and afraid 😨, these bitcoin and bitcoin cash etc.

I don't really feel any fear about Cryptocurrencies dying out or completely losing their values, because first. There's like a hundred if not thousands of unknown coins that already died just because they really wouldn't work out. 2. Investors and whales wouldn't let that happen.

If a crypto currency passes the required stages for it to be sold as a Digital currency, it can never ie no matter the challenges it faced on the way. Just take a look at the xrp coin that was slammed with lawsuit by sec, despite the fact that some Investors are selling off their coin it's still rising

As we get older it is natural to begin thinking about the frightening little word called death. But what is more scary . . . the proposition of dying or the proposition of living but having run out money to support your lifestyle?

About five years ago, Allianz Life did a poll of people aged 44 to 75 and more than 60% said they were much more fearful of depleting their funds than they were of dying. It is interesting to hear this because the expectations people have about retirement are going up by the day. It used to be that $1,000,000 seemed like a lot money. Now, many Gen X’ers and Baby Boomers that I come across say they will need $2,000,000, $3,000,000, or even $5,000,000 just to live a comfortable retirement.

The study Allianz did discussed that people who had a pension felt much more confident about retirement than those who did not have a pension. Part of the reason people feel this way is that drawing from your retirement funds is a very unnatural process. If you spend 25, 35, or 45 years saving up your nest egg, it is counterintuitive to start spending that nest egg. This leads to some of the reason that the fear of running out of money is so much stronger than the fear of dying. We don’t often think about death every day, but we do interact with our money in one way or another every day.

The fears of dying and running out of money have some very close parallels. There are many unknowns about the how and when, and this is why these fears occupy our mental space so often in line. In the movie Forrest Gump, Forrest has a classic line about death when his good friend Bubba dies in Vietnam. “If I’d known this would be the last time we’d talk I’d thought of something better to say.” Within these two parallels, the key is to make sure you goal plan your bucket list as you would plan the list for your retirement.

Are you guys afraid that some currency out there will die out? Cryptocurrency is a very risky thing to invest in. It's something I have researched a lot about and I want to make sure I am 100% safe before I jump into anything. With that being said, are you ever afraid the cryptocurrency you use will default or end up closing up shop? That's the risk I just am not sure about.
At this rate we are going I DNT think crypto currency will die out, at least not soon. This decade is crypto currency decade, and I believe anyone that invests in it long term will soon be smiling. Ever since its inception, crypto currency is here to stay.

I have always been having this thought consistently and it scares me to invest in some of the new coins that are just rising and making name.
I believe that if any thing happens to those that are well known already, they may struggle to survive it.
Yes this risk is especially prominent with a new coin, because if a new coin is not supported well after its release it could very well happen that the coin will die very quickly after it becomes tradable. I think that the key here is to mitigate the risks by not being involved in a new coin for too long at the beginning. As the coin starts to get better and more developed you can invest in it, but the beginning is a good time for new coins, after which the risk increases with each day.

There is no investment opportunities that doesn't have their own shares of risk, cryptocurrencies is not left out of that, it's a must that smaller cryptocurrencies will eventually die off as they will not be able to compete with bigger cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and ethereum.

Some coins are definitely going to face out on their own with time. In the world of cryptocurrency there's a strong competition. Only those coins who are able to stand the test of time will remain for long. It's natural....

Are you guys afraid that some currency out there will die out? Cryptocurrency is a very risky thing to invest in. It's something I have researched a lot about and I want to make sure I am 100% safe before I jump into anything. With that being said, are you ever afraid the cryptocurrency you use will default or end up closing up shop? That's the risk I just am not sure about.
I don't think cryptocurrencies can die because they are 100% safe and they transferred through blockchain and they always focus on encryption and security.
So you should not affair from it. All I can see is safe and you can invest safely without any fear.

Definitely some Coins will fade out especially the ones that are not created with the right steps and procedures with regards to blockchain but even more coins will emerge and the ones that have all the right boxes ticked will continue to rise e.g bitcoin so you just have make your research properly to know the coins to invest in

Of the several thousand cryptocurrencies launched since the spread of blockchaintechnology, only about 30 are currently of any investment interest. Following cryptocurrencies, many crypto exchanges launched on the wave of blockchain popularity are dying — they just have nothing to trade anymore.
Post automatically merged:

Of the several thousand cryptocurrencies launched since the spread of blockchaintechnology, only about 30 are currently of any investment interest. Following cryptocurrencies, many crypto exchanges launched on the wave of blockchain popularity are dying — they just have nothing to trade anymore.

Without missing words already some Crypto currencies created are dead alive because their value neither increase nor decrease, no body care to trade them so they are not in trend, coins like these are shit coins so obviously I don't think we should fear rather trade trending coins instead

It's the thought i was having that made me refuse joining crypto in the first instance and i still think that way even now although no essential currency has died out so far nevertheless it's advisable to see the growth of any currency over some time before investing

Yes like TNC as the way this tnc crypto currency is falling am fearing that this crypto currency may wipe off. And as it's falling the amount is also falling also as the way things is now it may not go off. But nothing spoil shall let hope it will still raises like other crypto currency

I have always thought about this. No day goes by without me thinking about something like this. If a cryptocurrency should die what would happen to the investors money that means they would acquire some lose

Sincerely, I do get scared whenever I put a large amount into cryptocurrency especially in this time where everything is not balanced and a lot of nations are now banning crypto from their system.

I haven't gotten time to check on how crypto works but I hope it won't disappoint people in the long run.

I am not afraid but I am happy that many of our dubious politicians may lose out on it let the currency die so that many people who can survive seeing the government has neglected our people the best thing that happened to us will be for us to have a currency that cannot be controlled by the government and that is the answer but then be to God that cryptocurrency has come to the rescue

I don't have to panic either a currency with die out or not since I didn't invest in it. Cryptocurrency can be very risky if you don't know what you're doing when you are investing. That's why it's very important to do your due diligence and investigate before you can put your money down on any cryptocurrency. Never invest in enugu to currency just because others are doing so do your findings first.

Risk and profit are side by side. Crptocurency holds risks to invest in it. As we know that there are thousand of currencies only hundreds of them are listed and other dies out without people knowing their names. But hundreds of crptocurency are those that are listed in each and every exchange platform. Those crpto can never die. There value may fall or rise. Sometimes they will rise straight to the sky and sometimes they will fall back to the ground. But their existence can never vanish. Upcoming times are those times when people will know only this virtual currency none other than this. So stay updated and be positive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back