What's new

Are you a successful trader right now?

While the question may seem bizarre, it is good we analyze how far we have gone in trading crypto or binary. This is like reflecting on when we took the initiative to begin the journey to learn probably the most lucrative business on the planet.

To give an honest review, I am not a successful trader right now as I have made some losses in both types of trading. Binary has the highest losses. How about you?
Trading is very important in as much as investing is also important in cryptocurrency some person it takes them month to know or master trading because am still a novice

I think I am a successful trader, atleast I have made success while trading cryptocurrency in the past and have benefited from it a lot. I am still unaware of forex trading anyway
I have also done cryptocurrency trading and succeeded in it. It is so much easier to learn it than forex trading. Personally, I find forex trading to be very complex.

I have been trading for quite some time now and I can see that it has been profitable even though I did not start with so much money but then it means I have learnt a lot.

It is always advisable that once in a while, one just stop and look back to see how well he or she has done for possible correction or amendment for continuous success. So there is nothing bizarre in doing this. Even as I type here, I used to go back to check all the earnings I have been able to withdraw successfully to know if I have really achieved my target or not. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

I have been trading for quite some time now and I can see that it has been profitable even though I did not start with so much money but then it means I have learnt a lot.
That's just it consistency, am sure at the beginning you might have passed through some losses, but you kept on pushing and never gave up. Like what they always tell people, trading is not a get rich quick scheme, it takes time to actually grow

I want to see myself as a sucessful trader. But that did not mean there are no time when I make mistakes in my trade calls that goes south. But my winnings are more than my losses

I started actively trading with only a small amount of money. If I am to evaluate I think that I have done very well and I am currently in profit but I am still open to learning.

While the question may seem bizarre, it is good we analyze how far we have gone in trading crypto or binary. This is like reflecting on when we took the initiative to begin the journey to learn probably the most lucrative business on the planet.

To give an honest review, I am not a successful trader right now as I have made some losses in both types of trading. Binary has the highest losses. How about you?
Though ever since i began the business of cryptocurency trading,i have only been doing staking and saving my crypto for it to accumulate so that i can maximise from its appriciation.I have experience some appriciation and depriciaton as well.

My journey of trading crypto is going to start within a few days. Inshallah and I really hope that I will be making a lots of money Inshallah. Crypto is booming right now despite the ban and I believe that crypto investments have a really great future, but only if you know how to make a trade successfully! :)

I am actually not into trading right now, but I am quite sure I will become a successful trader if eventually I decide to go into trading, do you know why? It is because I am business oriented.

To be candid here, everything is not going good for me in crypto currency trading. I started the year well in the business and I was in profit but due to the recent bear market i lost all the profit and some part of my capital.
Well I am a successful trader right now in cryptocurrency simply because I have made some profit even though right now I am on your loss but I have made a lot of profit in cryptocurrency some which I have withdrawn and others which I still left in my cryptocurrency wallet.

Honestly I have not success in the business I am doing, my set aimss and objectives have not been achieved, I have a financial challenges that is why the aims are yet to be achieved

I'm not a trader I am not interested in trading any kind of commodities, whether it is share, stocks, cryptos etc. I am more interested in investing.

I have recently started trading cryptocurrencies and till now I have only managed to make 1 cent. I know that this is nothing, but at least it has given me some hope that I can make money trading crypto. I have a long hourney to make right now.

am not a successful trade write now because am just a student am going to have a knowledge of doing the business first before.

Well I am not a successful trader right now because I have not made my gain or gotten to the level I want to get to so I'm still trying to be successful

I am not a trader, I don't trade stocks, shares, crypto currencies, or forex. I m more of an investor and I have invested in stocks, shares as well as crypto currencies. Investing is simple and more profitable than trading, according to my experience.

You mean you HOLD cryptocurrencies rather than buying and selling cryptocurrencies, right? Let's say you will buy cryptocurrencies in the year 2021 and then sell them in the year 2022. You will hold crypto for one year, right?

I have not even started trading on my own. I own give a money to a forex trading company and give me returns every week. But I am eager to learn and master the act of trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back