Are you a successful trader right now?

Kingstone

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
While the question may seem bizarre, it is good we analyze how far we have gone in trading crypto or binary. This is like reflecting on when we took the initiative to begin the journey to learn probably the most lucrative business on the planet.

To give an honest review, I am not a successful trader right now as I have made some losses in both types of trading. Binary has the highest losses. How about you?

To be candid here, everything is not going good for me in crypto currency trading. I started the year well in the business and I was in profit but due to the recent bear market i lost all the profit and some part of my capital.

I started forex trading and it has not been up to a year, though I still make some mistakes but I must say there is little improvement from when I first started and now

I am not a trader I am not interested in trading any kind of commodities, whether it is share, stocks, cryptos or forex. I am more interested in investing

I am currently not engaging in crypto or binary trading. But I fully agree with you that it is best to be checking your progress. You don't want to be making losses instead of making profits.

It would be easier if one has a mentor especially if it's one-on-one.
I had some amount in cryptocurrency, but I made all the noob mistakes during the recent correction; panicking, selling a d not taking profit when necessary

While the question may seem bizarre, it is good we analyze how far we have gone in trading crypto or binary. This is like reflecting on when we took the initiative to begin the journey to learn probably the most lucrative business on the planet.

To give an honest review, I am not a successful trader right now as I have made some losses in both types of trading. Binary has the highest losses. How about you?
To me out isn't a bizarre question.... see this question need to be ask on daily basis or else the trader night not have any tangible thing from his trade....

I am not into any cryptocurrency trader right now because I am not interested in trading any cryptocurrency for now, because I don't want to make any mistake.

To be candid here, everything is not going good for me in crypto currency trading. I started the year well in the business and I was in profit but due to the recent bear market i lost all the profit and some part of my capital.

I am so sorry to hear about that. The bear market affected almost everybody. We can only hope the rest of year will be profitable. I'm also trying to pick up the pieces and re-strategize.

I really can't call myself a successful trader right now jus because of the fact that I have lots huge amount of money in the crypto currency exchange Business in the last 5 months

Making loses doesn't mean you are a bad trader. There is no one that do not make loss at some point in time. As for me ,am still learning on how to be a good trader

Bro, I'll say definitely not. I once got some strategies for trading Binary, made some few good profits but later things went sour. Though I've seen other people that are making it but joining their program is costly. I'm focusing on improving my knowledge for now instead

I like to trade but for now I have not been trading because I still need some time to learn about the trade. After I have acquired mire knowledge will I start trading but for now I am still learning

I am not trading cryptocurrencies right now as I do not have the right amount of capital to invest. However, I do reckon that I will be trading crypto coins in the near future. I would have been trading crypto right now if I had proper sum of capital.

Currently with the the level of my income through my business , I am not a successful business man because I have not achieve my aim and objectives as a successful businessman.

I don't engage in cryptocurrency or forex trading because I hate doing market research and reading charts. I like doing some tasks and get paid instantly.

Personally the two major trades that I'm actually aware of right now is cryptocurrency trading and forex trading in which I am only open to cryptocurrency trading because I don't really know how to trade on forex right now.

I am not a trader, I don't trade stocks, shares, crypto currencies, or forex. I m more of an investor and I have invested in stocks, shares as well as crypto currencies. Investing is simple and more profitable than trading, according to my experience.

I can't say am a successful trade for now because am still learning some basic things, because crypto is very wide so one need to learn all the basic to be able to earn money

I am not yet as successful as I want to be but I am not a failure in my chosen line of business. With more dedication and discipline, I will definitely be where I want to be.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back