What's new

Are you a successful trader right now?

To be real to life here, everything isn't going useful for me in digital currency exchanging. I began the year well in the business and I was in benefit yet because of the new bear market I lost all the benefit and some piece of my capital.

To be frank, I have some reservations on trading because I am not lucky in gambling so I guess I wouldn't be lucky in trading either. But I already $10 that I plan to invest in crypto coin particularly Bitcoin just for the learning side. Maybe I can do it next week.

Yes I am, I started a small scale business in school as am still a student and it improved greatly. Although I made some mistakes and but I learnt from them so am grateful for them

Of course no because there is no way you can classify forex trading as gambling because it is something you van learn unlike gambling.

While the question may seem bizarre, it is good we analyze how far we have gone in trading crypto or binary. This is like reflecting on when we took the initiative to begin the journey to learn probably the most lucrative business on the planet.

To give an honest review, I am not a successful trader right now as I have made some losses in both types of trading. Binary has the highest losses. How about you?
I also am not a successful cryptocurrency trader. I regret the times why I did not take profit. Its because when the price of cryptocurrency goes down the value of my cryptocurrencies also went down. I have learned so many lessons now in cryptocurrency trading.

Is making of profit is what determines a successful trader then I can very well see that I am a successful trader because I have been making some good profit over the past few weeks.

Is making of profit is what determines a successful trader then I can very well see that I am a successful trader because I have been making some good profit over the past few weeks.
To an extent this is true because a trader who is not knowledgeable will not be able to make money from cryptocurrency trading especially short term trading.

Yes am a successful trader, I trade using the hour glass from IM Academy as well as following the instructors, but on my own trading forex I make use of currency strength meter that enables me know what currency to buy or sell.

Lol,I don't think there's any strategy I detest like trading when it comes to volatile markets such as crypto and forex,I prefer holding

The truth of the matter is that everyone can actually be successful when it comes to trading online but you have to know all the knowledge that is going to help you.

I have made lots of losses in business but I have gained lots of experiences and still gathering experience. The bottom line is that , successful traders today have recorded big losses too in their business journey. I decided to stop trading cryptocurrency for now until I acquire enough knowledge.

Though i trade and make profit but i will not consider myself as a successful trader because even those that are a head of me in trading are not saying that.

To be real to life here, everything isn't going useful for me in digital currency exchanging. I began the year well in the business and I was in benefit yet because of the new bear market I lost all the benefit and some piece of my capital.
So sad that you lost all the gains. I have also that kind of experience in Bearish market. I sold my coins because I fear it will further go down.

Currently with the the level of my income through my business , I am not a successful business man because I have not achieve my aim and objectives as a successful businessman.

We all struggle at some point in our life. Struggling to live or survive is a kind of thing most of the people go through. Even I am also struggling but I believe that we should always remain optimistic.

I have made losses both in binary and Normal trading. That was basically because I was adamant and ignorant, but now am learning before putting any more money in it.

I have made losses both in binary and Normal trading. That was basically because I was adamant and ignorant, but now am learning before putting any more money in it.

It is always a good idea to learn trading and becoming better at anticipating the correct prices before jumping into actual trading. I believe this is why many online trading platforms provide free demo accounts to many traders who are actually beginners.

While the question may seem bizarre, it is good we analyze how far we have gone in trading crypto or binary. This is like reflecting on when we took the initiative to begin the journey to learn probably the most lucrative business on the planet.

To give an honest review, I am not a successful trader right now as I have made some losses in both types of trading. Binary has the highest losses. How about you?
Same here I lost most of my earning while trading and some people will still be coming to my direct message saying they could train me on how to trade and earn money but is all false at the end.

It's not good to call yourself a successful trader more especially when you don't have a proof to show because it can make people think you are just making mouth.

I cannot say that I am a successful forex trader but I know that I am trying. Most time that I traded I do make profits. I have never loss my money on trade before except the days that I just started

For now I am a cryptocurrency trader and I just started it not quite long ago but the result has been tremendous so far as I have been able to make almost 100% return on my investment so far.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back