What's new

Are you a successful trader right now?

It would be easier if one has a mentor especially if it's one-on-one.
I had some amount in cryptocurrency, but I made all the noob mistakes during the recent correction; panicking, selling a d not taking profit when necessary.

To be honest with you, i can't even say I'm a trader. I'm just learning from a friend but there are still so many things I'm yet to understand about trading crypto and forex. Maybe i just have to give myself some times but the time to set aside for learning the trading has been my major problem. I'm always occupied with both online and offline works

Well I do not usually trade, either crypto currency or talk less of Forex trading but I know people who are successful in there crypto currency trading and the do earn a lot.

I think in trading success comes with profitability, if you are profitable in the forex market that's means you are successful, forex trading is a good way to earn a passive income online.

It would be easier if one has a mentor especially if it's one-on-one.
I had some amount in cryptocurrency, but I made all the noob mistakes during the recent correction; panicking, selling a d not taking profit when necessary.
I normally trade when it comes to crypto currency and when you are doing that , you need to be extremely careful not to have issues and loose all the money along the way .

I am not really into cryptocurrency trading, but trading is not all about success, a lot of people do trade the financial market but not all people make good profits.

If one had a mentor, especially if it was one-on-one, it would be simpler.
I owned some cryptocurrencies, but I did all the rookie errors during the recent correction, including panicking, selling, and failing to take profits when they were called for.

I really do not think that I am a successful trader because I have been running losses for some time now. I just hope that I will be able to become the best as I have been putting in work.

I really do not think that I am a successful trader because I have been running losses for some time now. I just hope that I will be able to become the best as I have been putting in work.

I do not think that any trader could term themselves as successful until or unless they make profits all the time at the end of the day. Not all the traders make profits each and every day.

I am not yet as successful as I would like to be, but I am not a failure in my chosen field. I'll go where I want to go with greater dedication and discipline.

In all honesty, I haven't done a whole lot of trading in my life. I was considering forex trading, but never jumped into it because of the risk involved. I prefer to work on things I know have a payout right away. And trading takes time I don't really have.

I have been making some couple of profit over the past few days but then I still do nothing that I am a professional trader all fit enough to call myself that and that is why I am still working hard.

No , trading is not really easy. You really have so many things to learn before you can even think of becoming a trader that will be capable enough of trading the markets to a point that you don't lose your money.

I am still a leaener and i can say categorically that I am still trying my best in the trading of crypto currency aspect because its not easy , I have never lost money while trading in crypto currency unlike forex

I am still a leaener and i can say categorically that I am still trying my best in the trading of crypto currency aspect because its not easy , I have never lost money while trading in crypto currency unlike forex
If you are trading cryptocurrency consistently and you have not lost money that means you are very good in it. Crypto-currency just like forex trading is very risky.

If you are trading cryptocurrency consistently and you have not lost money that means you are very good in it. Crypto-currency just like forex trading is very risky.

Cryptocurrency is really risky for sure. I have tried to create many strategies, but not all of them are always successful. In fact, now I am planning to buy the dip. This could be also risky as well.

Forex trading seems more difficult for me , i don't know maybe because I have lost twice while trading in forex , that's the reason why i develop a phobia for it butbi am doing well with crypto trading .

While the question may seem bizarre, it is good we analyze how far we have gone in trading crypto or binary. This is like reflecting on when we took the initiative to begin the journey to learn probably the most lucrative business on the planet.

To give an honest review, I am not a successful trader right now as I have made some losses in both types of trading. Binary has the highest losses. How about you?
We have same experience, I am not a successful trader because of the lost I did in forex trading binary option. The whole of my account
bursted with poor production.

To be candid here, everything is not going good for me in crypto currency trading. I started the year well in the business and I was in profit but due to the recent bear market i lost all the profit and some part of my capital.
What you are saying is right to become a successful trader in cryptocurrency you need to undergone a good train from expert, since when I was trading,I could not make $1, that is why I said we must undergo some training.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back