What's new

Are you a successful trader right now?

While the question may seem bizarre, it is good we analyze how far we have gone in trading crypto or binary. This is like reflecting on when we took the initiative to begin the journey to learn probably the most lucrative business on the planet.

To give an honest review, I am not a successful trader right now as I have made some losses in both types of trading. Binary has the highest losses. How about you?
Even the best of the best still experience losses when trading, there is no method to quantify how good we are when it comes to cryptocurrency trading,we just have to make sure that out profit is greater than losses.

I am currently not engaging in crypto or binary trading. But I fully agree with you that it is best to be checking your progress. You don't want to be making losses instead of making profits.
The cryptocurrency business is the kind of venture that when you go into it you must be able to be monitoring your traits but when you know that it's an investment and it probably long-term investment you can be monitoring it less often than when you are trading it.

Crypto trading is one of my favorite ways to make money online and generation of profits have given me hope. i believe that it is possible to make money by trading cryptocurrencies. However, since I am new to crypto trading, it would be just too early to say whether or not I am a good trader. Inshallah, things will go my way.

Binary is more like a gamble. No matter how good you are at it you will never get 100% success. Trading bitcoin is equally complex but with more patience and orientation one will get it. I wouldn't judge myself as a successful trader. I've not done well enough in that regards.

It will be too early to say anything right now. I made profits a couple of times and I have suffered from loss once. So my score is 2/1 right now. However, the amount I lost was more than what I earned. This is the main problem with trading crypto or stocks.

While the question may seem bizarre, it is good we analyze how far we have gone in trading crypto or binary. This is like reflecting on when we took the initiative to begin the journey to learn probably the most lucrative business on the planet.

To give an honest review, I am not a successful trader right now as I have made some losses in both types of trading. Binary has the highest losses. How about you?
I started the cryptocurrency trading stuff not quite long ago and at the onset of it I was making some money but as the deep in the market came about a lot a lot of money but now and I'm looking towards investing into kwikpump cryptocurrencies.

I am not yet as successful as I want to be but I am not a failure in my chosen line of business. With more dedication and discipline, I will definitely be where I want to be.

I think all people can become successful if they try to be successful. Most people do not even try and give up earlier. I am a new trader and I am still quite hopefull that I will be making good money sooner.

As it relates to the transactions I have been having trading cryptocurrency, I would say that it has not been bad for me but good. I haven't lost my investment in any cryptocurrency thus far for a while now

I have also done cryptocurrency trading and succeeded in it. It is so much easier to learn it than forex trading. Personally, I find forex trading to be very complex.
Yeah, you're not far from the truth. I have been learning forex trading for several months now and still learning though, I'd hope to start trading in the business too. But generally, I haven't really regretted trading cryptocurrency

I would say that I am a very good trader but not successful to the extent I want. Still aiming to me more successful.

It is not really easy to become a full expert in cryptocurrency trading with just a little experience , most people who are expert have been in the cryptospace for a long time and that is why they are able to predict the volatile market to at least some certain degrees of accuracy for them to maintain a constant profit all the time.

I read online that there are successful traders who make a lot of money every month. But, on the other hand, there are traders who have no such luck. So I didn’t dare to get into such type of venture to earn online via trading.

I read online that there are successful traders who make a lot of money every month. But, on the other hand, there are traders who have no such luck. So I didn’t dare to get into such type of venture to earn online via trading.
Well, it's nice that you have discovered yourself and made positive changes regarding it but just like you said some people do get involved in it and still make a whole lot of money from it. I do believe that everyone has an aspect they are good in.

Right now I am trying to recover from loss. I have invested $76 and lost $16. Right now I am recovering from the loss and since Bitcoin is expected to rise to $100,000, I believe that I will recover from loss and gain profits in the end. Let's see what happens. I am quite optimistic and I hope that I will achieve success. Inshallah.

I really don't think it has anything to do with luck, It takes patience and practice. even does successful traders still experience huge losses once in a while. Have you heard of IM academy? They are group of traders who make huge profits on a daily basis from trading but they still make losses.

I don't know how to define a successful trader but one thing I have learnt along the way in crypto is to keep emotions in check and always have an entry and exit strategy. This is because being in profits today doesn't mean those profits would remain tomorrow if you don't take them due to market fluctuations.

I don't trade in cryptocurrency as I am very poor when it comes to doing research on which of the cryptocurrency to invest. This is the reason why I like get paid to post website. I only need to write good comments to make money.

trading is one of the best way to gain enough money online,but for me I am yet to start trading.trading needs more of your time daily. I don't have enough time.
Post automatically merged:

trading is one of the best way to gain enough money online,but for me I am yet to start trading.trading needs more of your time daily. I don't have enough time.

Currently I am still learning in different areas of things, it's not really easy though a lot of things challenges, advantages and disadvantages and many others. But constitency

I started an online fashion store a year ago, though it wasn't easy at first but right now I'm making progress and I'm seeing the benefits too. Yes I'm a successful trader because I'm making progress

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back