What's new

Are you a successful trader right now?

Although I can't regard myself as a successful trader yet but I think I do make more profits than I encounter losses especially in cryptocurrency and I think that's improvements.
so you trade crypto I think we have already discus something in a private message I sent to you,well I trade only forex and I make some good amount of profit thou I know one of my account get a margine call sometime ago but I latar recover that,am still trading perfectly with my system

Well, after suffering from recent losses, I can say that I am not a successful trader. However, I am still trying to improve my trading skills and trying to trade coins in a much better way by keeping a low profit range when it comes to selling crypto coins. I just hope things will go my way now.

I'm currently not trading but i don't feel i'll be a successful trader when i start because business is not really my thing. But i'll never know unless i try though.

Personally, I don't see anything bizarre in the question above as it is very important to always look back once in a while to see how far you have gone. You will be able to know if you have accomplished your mission or not or if there is any adjustment to be made. With this you can track all your activities so far. It is just my opinion though and thanks for sharing.

I started forex training like a year before and when I started I normally encountered so many loses but i learned the hard way on how to trade on forex and now I can boldly say that I am gaining from it

While the question may seem bizarre, it is good we analyze how far we have gone in trading crypto or binary. This is like reflecting on when we took the initiative to begin the journey to learn probably the most lucrative business on the planet.

To give an honest review, I am not a successful trader right now as I have made some losses in both types of trading. Binary has the highest losses. How about you?
Though i quite agree with you that the trading of binary has the highest issue when it comes to trading forex,i have some friends who do binary and they do have some couple of losses and in some instance gains.

While the question may seem bizarre, it is good we analyze how far we have gone in trading crypto or binary. This is like reflecting on when we took the initiative to begin the journey to learn probably the most lucrative business on the planet.

To give an honest review, I am not a successful trader right now as I have made some losses in both types of trading. Binary has the highest losses. How about you?
In life and in actual business line as a business man and an investor's , life is not a full of bed roses , we win some and we loose some, so i have lost in a numbers I investment and i have always gained more than my loss,

I don't think I have what it takes to become a successful trader. the reason is that I am too attached to the money I put down for investment. I prefer to work for my money and get paid in return for the service or time I spent doing the work or project.

I don't think I have what it takes to become a successful trader. the reason is that I am too attached to the money I put down for investment. I prefer to work for my money and get paid in return for the service or time I spent doing the work or project.
Then in my own view I think what you should consider now is how to trade the market safely and come out with something good if you dont have the knowledge and the skills then you must learn one for sure,am a good forex trader I have been into forex for so many years now and the level of skills that I have now is more than enough to make a fortune from any trade that I took thou sometime I do record some loss but with the aid of stoploss and take profit I always be able to control those loss

Then in my own view I think what you should consider now is how to trade the market safely and come out with something good if you dont have the knowledge and the skills then you must learn one for sure,am a good forex trader I have been into forex for so many years now and the level of skills that I have now is more than enough to make a fortune from any trade that I took thou sometime I do record some loss but with the aid of stoploss and take profit I always be able to control those loss
The problem is that I am too attached to my money I don't let them go easily. My body system changes anytime I place money for trading or and investments. The only thing that comes to my mind is losing the entire money on the investment or trading. This usually cloudmine emotion and affect my right judgement.

Well, I am not into any online trading. I don't think I can deal with market losses and all for now since I haven't undergone training. I would love to invest anyways, that's quite safer.

It would be easier if one has a mentor especially if it's one-on-one.
I had some amount in cryptocurrency, but I made all the noob mistakes during the recent correction; panicking, selling a d not taking profit when necessary

I started forex trading and it has not been up to a year, though I still make some mistakes but I must say there is little improvement from when I first started and now
I think even those who have mastered the art are still learning everyday. These mistakes seem inevitable.
I haven't started forex trading because I have not been through with the training.

If it is about trading cryptocurrency, then i am totally out of the equation.
I have not started trading crypto, not to mention being a successful one.
I think even the successful traders make losses sometimes. So, is being a successful trader attributed to how well you are able to avoid losing?

I think even those who have mastered the art are still learning everyday. These mistakes seem inevitable.
I haven't started forex trading because I have not been through with the training.
Yes you are right, there is no end to learning when it comes to forex trading trading like you said, even experts to make mistakes and make losses once in a while, the only difference is that they are able to control their losses to some extent.

There are many businesses that I have been planning to start with time, it is the matter of having the available capital at hand right now that is delaying me, I have to put everything in place to be successful.

I have had some successful trades in my crypto currency exchange wallet but I wouldn't say that I am a successful trader yet because I don't think I can confidently trade for others and that is when I think I am successful.

I am not a successful trader , I still have so many things to learn concerning cryptocurrency to be able to trade successfully without losing. I can only analyse the market movement based on my little understanding about cryptocurrency and not as a professional

If we are talking about being a successful crypto currency trading and investment, then I am getting better in the line of that business because i have learned and known better concerning crypto currency business.
Well, after suffering from recent losses, I can say that I am not a successful trader. However, I am still trying to improve my trading skills and trying to trade coins in a much better way by keeping a low profit range when it comes to selling crypto coins. I just hope things will go my way now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back