What's new

Are there too many people working online now?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't think so personally. I think the internet is so vast, that anyone can set up shop on the internet and get paid. There will always be people competing with you, trying to do better than you. And with so many people working online, it means it'll be tougher for some of us to find work. But, I think the ones already established and working online for years will be just fine.

I think though, that eventually gig sites and other freelance sites, will be over-crowded by the same style of gigs, with very little differences. It's why I focus on making my own sites instead of working on gig sites.

The number of people working online are increasing everyday. Unlike before that it's easy to get job at freelancing platforms, today you'll need to put more extra effort to get job. And because of high competition, many people who are working in freelancing site are not getting paid what they deserve. I think the best way to make money online is for you to create your website, blog, youtube channel, etc., and try to monetise it.

I think that ever since COVID-19 and the pandemic, more and more people have turned to make money online rather than having to go out in public and work and I think that will continue to be the norm from here on out with the uncertainty of the pandemic still and even new variants being discovered. Working online seems more stable now than working away from home and in a job away from the internet and many people want stability now, especially after how many people ended up high and dry when they lost their jobs during the lockdowns.

I think that ever since COVID-19 and the pandemic, more and more people have turned to make money online rather than having to go out in public and work and I think that will continue to be the norm from here on out with the uncertainty of the pandemic still and even new variants being discovered. Working online seems more stable now than working away from home and in a job away from the internet and many people want stability now, especially after how many people ended up high and dry when they lost their jobs during the lockdowns.
Yes, since the time of pandemic, more people are joining online business everyday. And it's not only the pandemic that caused many people to be working online, the current inflation and the surge in the price of things in many countries is forced many people to look for alternative to their offline job.

I noticed that there are a lot now, perhaps due to the situation of things currently. It has become so hard to live a comfortable life with just a normal job these days, so there is need for that extra income.

That is a great move that you are taking. The freelance and gig sites are saturated these days. It is much better to employ yourself than look for someone to employ you. I will copy your move of creating websites rather than trying to compete in the already saturated fields.

Yes for sure, I think most people most especially the youth and teenagers enjoy making money online. All you have to be doing is just to be using your phone while you earn from it, it's just amazing seriously.

I think more people are interested in working online today. That's because gig culture is the new lifestyle as you work on your own pace and control your work schedule. However, you need to be very skilled to generate good income

Corona virus pandemic made the concept of online working and remote popular, however, a lot of people were already working long before that. The only difference is when people were locked down in their own house, they started utilizing their time working online.

Actually alot of people have been and started working online since and after the pandemic period. many discovered the easiest way to make passive income online and never wanted to quit.

It depends on how you define "too many." The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a significant increase in the number of people working remotely, and this has resulted in some challenges such as increased competition for certain jobs and a lack of clear boundaries between work and personal life. However, it has also brought benefits such as increased flexibility and the ability to work from anywhere. Overall, the number of people working online is a complex issue with both pros and cons.

Before now, the number of people working online are few but presently, it has recorded a huge number of people working on the internet based on the high unemployment rate in the offline businesses.

There is no doubt that the number of people working online currently can not be compare with some years back most especially during and after the pandemic lockdown which caused alot of unemployment in the society.

I don't think so personally. I think the internet is so vast, that anyone can set up shop on the internet and get paid. There will always be people competing with you, trying to do better than you. And with so many people working online, it means it'll be tougher for some of us to find work. But, I think the ones already established and working online for years will be just fine.

I think though, that eventually gig sites and other freelance sites, will be over-crowded by the same style of gigs, with very little differences. It's why I focus on making my own sites instead of working on gig sites.
Compared to earlier, most of you prefer online work only.If you work online then it is very easy for you.Because for this you do not have to visit any offices nor do you have to give much time, for a purposeful time, you work online and earn a considerable amount.

Probably, there are more people working online every single day. that is why there are a lot of competition online. The only way to beat this competition is to acquire the necessary knowledge.

Actually right after the pandemic alot of people discovered that the online platforms is the only remedy for income survival because most of the people lost there jobs and lots more.

Actually right after the pandemic alot of people discovered that the online platforms is the only remedy for income survival because most of the people lost there jobs and lots more.
There are so many people work in online presently and there will still be a massive migration of people to join online earning programs because people now find online job as an alternative.

the pandemic was one of the major things that made many people to start working online. Even today there are still a lot of people venturing into the online space everyday.

We cannot say that online has not witnessed massive influx of people . It really witnessed huge number of people's presence because of the economic situation of most countries and everyone wants to look for an alternative way to make money.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back