What's new

Are paid to read emails worth trying ?

Did ya set up a whole new fake account and then spam the entire site with ⚠️ signs all over the place saying
QUIT WASTING YOUR TIME HERE!
THEY LOCKED ME OUT!
YOU WON’T GET PAID!
STOP READING THE EMAILS!
DON’T BE A HERO!

😂
That’s what I woulda done 😏
I see no point in doing that as there is no option to post there. You only login to read emails and then you view your progress in your dash board.

Although I have never try such but if you are contented with the paid to read email site, then that is good.

I see no point in doing that as there is no option to post there. You only login to read emails and then you view your progress in your dash board.
Oh... they didn’t have like a support forum or members area on the site. I get it. (Some of them do.) OF COURSE they wouldn’t.
Haha
Oh well just be glad you’re outta there

Oh... they didn’t have like a support forum or members area on the site. I get it. (Some of them do.) OF COURSE they wouldn’t.
Haha
Oh well just be glad you’re outta there
The support area is available but there is no way other users will see your warning from the support area. So , you can only make online reviews in forum against them

I was not successful with paid emails for online earning.I have success with other online earning sites such as install apps listen to music paid to post.I gave up ptc and paid email sites.

I don't remember I ever found a site paying to only read emails. I only remember some survey panels claiming that users would be paid to read their sent emails, but actually it was necessary to complete surveys too, to not wait centuries to reach the very high threshold (15 dollars). As I qualified only once during a long period, it became impossible to reach 15 dollars in a reasonable time frame, so I quitted.

There are many of such dubious site out there that says paid to read and after doing it when it time for them to pay you will see pending for 5months
Post automatically merged:

Those site can be dubious at times. After going through the stress of reading you don't get paid. U keep seeing pending of your payment

Last edited:
As i wrote somewhere else as well, the per day number of mails recieved by member is very low, earning per mail is very low and withdrawal threshold as so high, you will retire by the time you collect enough money for withdrawl. Then in the end you will realise that withdrawl ammount is never processed and is kept pending. I tried these paid to read emails sites during my college days and quit soon enough, once i realised the game by owners of such site.

I haven't come accross such a platform, but it will be quite interesting if I can get a site or platform like that. At Least I just get to read emails.

Paid to read emails? Pay to clicks haven't been much fruitful take more of paid to read emails. I have never done one before and I don't think I will. Most are sometimes considered as time wastage due to low payments

I really don't think this platform or online business is worth trying. I said this just because of the fact that a lot to them don't have huge email to send to customers for clicking in most cases.

There are many paid to read email online , such as volutic . I have used volutic and I can say that it's rate of payment is very slow and floods the email inbox with messages .

Do you think that such method of earning is good ?
Have you earned something tangible from such method before ?
It's the first time for me to hear about volutic. I am not fun anymore of paid to read emails sites. I have also one site that I joined that is about reading. Every day I would read emails but when I request for withdrawal there's no money they will give to me.

It's the first time for me to hear about volutic. I am not fun anymore of paid to read emails sites. I have also one site that I joined that is about reading. Every day I would read emails but when I request for withdrawal there's no money they will give to me.
It is simply because they are all scam . I have stopped using paid to read email sites and paid to post sites and the likes. Paid to post sites are my favorite.

The better part of this paid to read emails are when you upgrade. If not, you'll just be there wasting time and resources. I tried some back then but the rewards were just so small, I prefer to work here on bizdustry and I'm content with it

I have tried making money with paid to read emails in the past and I can confirm that they are actually not worth it. They only pay a few pennies for reading emails and most of the time they do not even send emails to you. I suggest people to look for better money making methods online. Bizdustry is the Best!

Paid to read emails don't worth it. Because o just joined a pair to read emails websites last week. And since they I have not received more than 3 email with each worth $0.001. It is a waste of time

I have never come across any task where you read emails and get paid. It seems like it will a good idea but the fact that payment is slow Is not encouraging.

Based on my experience I suggest you that you forget about paid to read email. First of all payment is low, secondly they will spam your inbox, thirdly it is time consuming

I have never done that before so to earn money paid by read but it sounded good because I haven't heard about it before, just hearing it now.

Well I wouldn't advise it because is very bad idea and the payment is low, Imagine the number of emails coming into your inbox and then you don't even getbpaid much for it. It's truly not worth it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back