What's new

Are paid to read emails worth trying ?

I don't anything rewarding one via email reading. You aren't going to make any legitimate amount of money on such kind of tasks online.

The problem with such work is that they are paid very low which makes it's so uninteresting for people to get involved in it which is why I personally I'm not going to waste my time on it.

Although things are getting different and new ways coming in, paid to read emails are still working and can even do better too if better effort is put in for better efficiency

I really don't like it when my email gets filled with so many emails, so I can never work in such paid to read email sites. Moreover, the pay is so low and discouraging in them.

According to paidfromsurveys.com paid to read emails it is a legitimate Get-Paid-To (GPT) site that will pay you to read emails and perform other tasks. However, this does not inform you whether or not this site provides a decent possibility for you to earn extra money.

There are many paid to read email online , such as volutic . I have used volutic and I can say that it's rate of payment is very slow and floods the email inbox with messages .

Do you think that such method of earning is good ?
Have you earned something tangible from such method before ?
Nope. I remember these from 2006-2007. They’d randomly send you one every 3-4 days, if you’re lucky. And then you earn a dime. Wow.
Like I’ve said before, I can find a dime on the ground when I get out of the car and earn money faster than waiting for an email that I may or may not get.
Now, if they had a site where they sent you 20 a day for $1.00 each, then it’s worth it.
Post automatically merged:

oh yes, it isn't easy to reach 1$, I made 0.5$ in 4 months xD.
😵 WOW.

😂

Since you have not told us about the paying rates per Mail we are reading, then we might not be able to determine if it is actually the best or not because I personally have not done it before and I do not know how they work.

Nope. I remember these from 2006-2007. They’d randomly send you one every 3-4 days, if you’re lucky. And then you earn a dime. Wow.
Like I’ve said before, I can find a dime on the ground when I get out of the car and earn money faster than waiting for an email that I may or may not get.
Now, if they had a site where they sent you 20 a day for $1.00 each, then it’s worth it.
Post automatically merged:

😵 WOW.

😂
Actually the emails come handy , infact you will be the one that is scared to read all of them.
The only challenge is that their pay is very low.

I don’t think it a good idea because the profit is kind of low and you don’t get enough gigs or emails to read and i think it’s better to scout for better jobs !

Actually the emails come handy , infact you will be the one that is scared to read all of them.
The only challenge is that their pay is very low.
Very, very low. Back in the day, they hardly had any to send. And even then, the pay was low. Some of them even contained “suspicious links” to click at the end.
That had 🦠 written all over it.

Years ago I tried (it wasn't Volutic, in any way), but to earn more than crumbs it was necessary to complement the reading emails activity with answering surveys. Finally, the site (I don't remember the name) stop rewarding if a survey wasn't completed. Only to read emails wasn't considered enough any more to be rewarded. As I only qualified once during months, I quitted. The site didn't fit me. But I'm open to sign up to other sites that simply pay by reading emails, not forcing to answer surveys too to go on being rewarded.

There are many paid to read email online , such as volutic . I have used volutic and I can say that it's rate of payment is very slow and floods the email inbox with messages .

Do you think that such method of earning is good ?
Have you earned something tangible from such method before ?
I believe reading one emails reading cost $0.01 and you have to read at least a hundred email before you can earn $1 and most times it takes a month to make just one dollar.

Very, very low. Back in the day, they hardly had any to send. And even then, the pay was low. Some of them even contained “suspicious links” to click at the end.
That had 🦠 written all over it.
I once spent weeks clicking on such paid to read email and upon reaching the minimum Payout I was denied access into the site . This made me to hate it.

To me is worth trying as long as you will earn from it and also add to your knowledge and experience, but when doing anything make sure you find pleasure in it don't just be doing it because of money but because you derives pleasure and earn at the same time.

Plenty of them are simply here to reap us off, they'll just waste your time and offering you nothing. Volutic.com does same thing and disappeared from being a legit earning site.

Well as good as they seem or sound they might just be worth checking out as their is no harm in trying and . it's my just beat your expectations

I once spent weeks clicking on such paid to read email and upon reaching the minimum Payout I was denied access into the site . This made me to hate it.
That’s TERRIBLE.
It hurts when an entire site goes down right before payout date.
But for them to deny you access to your own account just so you couldn’t get paid at all, that would feel like some kind of personal attack.
This one transcription company a longgg time ago tried that exact trick on me after I had completed the transcript. It was time for them to pay me and I couldn’t get into my account. So I emailed admin and told them that my dad was a lawyer (he’s not) and that I was gonna take the whole matter to him. Then he contacted them using big-lawyer-talk (a skill he taught me, how to impersonate other professions) and low and behold... they ended up paying me for my work. They just got plain scared.

😈😏

The sites stopped paying. It result to scam . They are not paying anymore. It's a very sorry situation for me. I have worked hard on both clicksginie and volutic but I wasn't paid . It turned out to be a scam

That’s TERRIBLE.
It hurts when an entire site goes down right before payout date.
But for them to deny you access to your own account just so you couldn’t get paid at all, that would feel like some kind of personal attack.
This one transcription company a longgg time ago tried that exact trick on me after I had completed the transcript. It was time for them to pay me and I couldn’t get into my account. So I emailed admin and told them that my dad was a lawyer (he’s not) and that I was gonna take the whole matter to him. Then he contacted them using big-lawyer-talk (a skill he taught me, how to impersonate other professions) and low and behold... they ended up paying me for my work. They just got plain scared.

😈😏
🤣🤣🤣, You pulled quite a trick here and am glad it worked for you. After this people blocked my account , they allowed other users to access the site and continue wasting time reading emails .

🤣🤣🤣, You pulled quite a trick here and am glad it worked for you. After this people blocked my account , they allowed other users to access the site and continue wasting time reading emails .
Did ya set up a whole new fake account and then spam the entire site with ⚠️ signs all over the place saying
QUIT WASTING YOUR TIME HERE!
THEY LOCKED ME OUT!
YOU WON’T GET PAID!
STOP READING THE EMAILS!
DON’T BE A HERO!

😂
That’s what I woulda done 😏

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back