What's new

Are paid to read emails worth trying ?

I have never tried it, in fact this is my first time hearing about it, but I will give it a trial despite the fact that its payment rates is too low, I will try as much as I can do visit the site.
you are right. If you have active many referrals in this case it is profitable but if you do not have it it is a waste of time. I was reading emails for 1 month and my income was $ 0.12. Of course I did not lose much time but this is a very small income

There is no business model behind paid to read email programs. They are just scams and they are going to waste your precious time. Better to channel your time to something more productive like freelancing and affiliate marketing.

I've not tried this option of earning online through reading of mails. I'll really appreciate it if someone can suggest a good site on this except volutic.

you are right. If you have active many referrals in this case it is profitable but if you do not have it it is a waste of time. I was reading emails for 1 month and my income was $ 0.12. Of course I did not lose much time but this is a very small income
such a bad experience ,they pay peanuts,immagine earning $0.12 for months,I don't think that's a great idea is just a waste of time ,well that even discouraged me ,I don't think I will continue.

I never knew they are sites you gets paid for reading emails. This seems like a good way to earn and i'll like to try it out.

There are many paid to read email online , such as volutic . I have used volutic and I can say that it's rate of payment is very slow and floods the email inbox with messages .

Do you think that such method of earning is good ?
Have you earned something tangible from such method before ?

I worked with a site that paid me to read emails but the minimum withdrawal was too high ($ 20) and I received somewhere at $ 0.03 per read email / 3-4 emails per day. It took too long to reach the minimum withdrawal and I gave it up, for me it was a waste of time.

You can try paid to read emails but you must put it on mind you won't earn enough money there. You will only waste your time just to earn a $. I also have a account with them but I don't earn a meaningful money there.

There are many paid to read email online , such as volutic . I have used volutic and I can say that it's rate of payment is very slow and floods the email inbox with messages .

Do you think that such method of earning is good ?
Have you earned something tangible from such method before ?
Personally, I don't really think that it's going to be a well paying job from the looks of the job description because it seems so simple and no simple job pays well.

How does this even work? Are they your own emails that you get paid to read? Or are they emails sent from the services? I'm curious to know what this is all about, as I have never heard of it before.

it still works, yes, but it takes a long time to reach the minimum payment. you need a lot of time ... + you receive few emails a day and you are poorly paid for them.

It's nice giving a try. But don't expect to earn much from it. I see no risk in it if looking for alternatives source of income online.

I will advise you to look for another ways to make money online rather than reading emails. If you look at it very well there is no viable business around Reading of emails unless you have some free time to waste.

No. Paid to emails are emails which are send in your inbox, and you have to read. But, you hardly receive any paid emails in your inbox and if received also it's pay is very low.

I have never really heard about anything like this but I guess that it is definitely going to be stressful as hell. So many ways that you can be able to make money online that are much more straight forward.

If you want to earn money just by doing multiple simple things online, I believe paid-to-read email is worth trying. We are all here trying to explore different ways to make passive income smart way and if we get to know about something like this that requires no prior skill or experience we should go for it.

True, you can earn money by reading emails, but this type of income is weak. You can only earn a couple of cents .. About whether I ever made money on this No I did not like and was not interested in This way of earning.

I would consider to use it since I'm searching for many ways to earn money online, and even if it fills your email with many messages you can simply make a specific email for specific purposes as of this one, which is earning money online and then it wouldn't bother you. Even if it's a slow way to earn money online I might still try it out and see it where it goes, just because I'm curious about this way of earning money, which is reading emails.
I've heard of such a method before but I wanted to find a legit website and now thanks to you I've found the website :). I like trying new methods and so I will give this one a chance and see to where it goes, because I think that this one method has a potential to be profitable.

The paid to read emails are working as following:
You read emails.
There is prize site like viral traffic games to claim cash prizes every 25 emails read.
When you reach threashold like 15 $ you got paid.
But pay you is conditional.
You have to refer friends that purchase advertising and upgrade using payment processor (pay with commissions isn't included).
Also this money should be 75 % of what you earn.
If this condition isn't realized means you forfeit your right to request payment and could use only for advertising and upgrades.
They are only benefical for free traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back