What's new

Are bots a good way to develop traffic for a new blog?

Yes, it is important and necessary that you contact the admin so that you will not have problem at the end of everything. There are people who use traffic exchange platforms but at the end of the day their account will get banned.

Majority of the ad networks and URL shorteners may never accept such kind of site that generates traffic from PTC sites. However, there are a few advertisers that work with many PTC sites in order to promote their business.

Majority of the ad networks and URL shorteners may never accept such kind of site that generates traffic from PTC sites. However, there are a few advertisers that work with many PTC sites in order to promote their business.
Yeah, probably. I have worked on a particular paid to click platform that allows advertisers to promote their websites. Sometimes I'm wondering if it is really profitable.

Yeah, probably. I have worked on a particular paid to click platform that allows advertisers to promote their websites. Sometimes I'm wondering if it is really profitable.

PTC sites could be a way to gain some free traffic in order to market your site, but it can never be used to monetise your site at all. I think that this is the only reson why a few people use such kind of sites.

PTC sites could be a way to gain some free traffic in order to market your site, but it can never be used to monetise your site at all. I think that this is the only reson why a few people use such kind of sites.
I think it can be monetized because the primary purpose of getting traffic is to monetise a website. The money may not be that much and there may be some penalties. This is why I prefer organic traffic because there are no risks and it is passive.

I think it can be monetized because the primary purpose of getting traffic is to monetise a website. The money may not be that much and there may be some penalties. This is why I prefer organic traffic because there are no risks and it is passive.

I am afraid that they might also send you bot traffic. I am not saying that this is something that definitely happens, but there is still a big possibility. Majority of the PTC sites are pyramid schemes.

I am afraid that they might also send you bot traffic. I am not saying that this is something that definitely happens, but there is still a big possibility. Majority of the PTC sites are pyramid schemes.
That's it, most of those platforms are not to be trusted because all they care about is making money. If I am starting a website I won't even look the way of PTC website because they can get your website in a very big trouble when it comes to monetization. Fake traffic doesn't even make sense to me at all.

That's it, most of those platforms are not to be trusted because all they care about is making money. If I am starting a website I won't even look the way of PTC website because they can get your website in a very big trouble when it comes to monetization. Fake traffic doesn't even make sense to me at all.

Well, many such kind of websites generate revenue through advertising different kind of products and services on their exchanging platforms. This is how they earn if they offer free services.

Well, many such kind of websites generate revenue through advertising different kind of products and services on their exchanging platforms. This is how they earn if they offer free services.
But using bots to generate traffic will have long-term consequences even if they are making money now. It is important for them to generate a genuine traffic then they can make money through advertising any kind of service or product.

But using bots to generate traffic will have long-term consequences even if they are making money now. It is important for them to generate a genuine traffic then they can make money through advertising any kind of service or product.

Many people often use bots to deceive the advertising networks However, it is a really pathetic attempt to make money. Advertising networks easily detect them and refuse payments.

Many people often use bots to deceive the advertising networks However, it is a really pathetic attempt to make money. Advertising networks easily detect them and refuse payments.
It does not even work because they will not allow you to do so. They are always very strict when it comes to such things and usually refuse payments. Many people have been caught in such act.

It does not even work because they will not allow you to do so. They are always very strict when it comes to such things and usually refuse payments. Many people have been caught in such act.

I think that even Google may not view your site in a great manner. This is because Google (or any other kind of search engine) usually prefers real traffic. They also accept traffic generated through social media.

I think that even Google may not view your site in a great manner. This is because Google (or any other kind of search engine) usually prefers real traffic. They also accept traffic generated through social media.
Yes, traffic generated through social media is very good and they accepted. That is why if I venture into Blogging, I will actually try to open a page about my blog on the social Media platform.

Yes, it is important and necessary that you contact the admin so that you will not have problem at the end of everything. There are people who use traffic exchange platforms but at the end of the day their account will get banned.

Obeying the rules and following what the admin says is the best way to avoid problems. I think that it would be a really bad idea to use bots when the fact of the matter is that it could hurt the site.

Obeying the rules and following what the admin says is the best way to avoid problems. I think that it would be a really bad idea to use bots when the fact of the matter is that it could hurt the site.
It is not good for your website at all because you may end up wasting a lot of time. learning the necessary things like search engine optimisation and some other ways of driving traffic is the best instead of trying to use bots.

It is not good for your website at all because you may end up wasting a lot of time. learning the necessary things like search engine optimisation and some other ways of driving traffic is the best instead of trying to use bots.

Many people use bots because they think that utilising such kind of bots will make them generate real traffic to their website. However, this may certainly not be true at all.

Many people use bots because they think that utilising such kind of bots will make them generate real traffic to their website. However, this may certainly not be true at all.
I think one of the major reasons a lot of people use bots is because they need quick profit which is really not advisable because it has a lot of negative effects. Being patient is very important when it comes to blogging.

I think one of the major reasons a lot of people use bots is because they need quick profit which is really not advisable because it has a lot of negative effects. Being patient is very important when it comes to blogging.

Bots are quite interesting kind of algorithm software. They are also used by many traders. Unfortunately, many people think that using bots to generate traffic and conduct trading will make them gain success, but this is not true.

Bots are quite interesting kind of algorithm software. They are also used by many traders. Unfortunately, many people think that using bots to generate traffic and conduct trading will make them gain success, but this is not true.
One of my friends almost made me to subscribe to a trading bot that claim to be making steady profit. I am happy that I didn't take that decision because I could have regretted.

Well, there are pros and cons to using bots to develop traffic for a new blog. On the one hand, bots can help boost traffic numbers, giving the impression that a blog is more popular than it actually is. This can be helpful in terms of gaining trust from potential readers and customers.

However, it's important to note that not all bots are created equal - some are high quality and can be helpful in increasing traffic, while others are low quality and can actually hurt a blog's SEO. As such, it's important to do your research before implementing any bot-based traffic strategy.

Also, note that Google is very keen on AI and bot-run sites or updates.

I find it to be hit or miss. I have used it a few times and sadly, it didn't amount to much of an improvement for me. I guess it depends. If you do it too much though it can negatively affect your site's organic growth.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back