What's new

Are any new freelance sites coming up since the pandemic?

The major freelancing sites are still the primary players, having built up a reputation and a large number of clients over time. They are, nevertheless, becoming more specialized in some ways. Upwork, for example, is for significant long-term projects.

Aside from the regular freelancing platforms like the ones we know of such as Fiverr, upworks and the maybe people per hour, I don't think I can tell of any new frelancing platform outside these
Apart from fiverr , there are no freelancing site that are paying much earning working for them as a writer , theres no new freelancing site that resurface after the pandemic.

I really don't think any new freelance website are coming up after the Pandemic. The one a lot of people are still sticking with is still Fiverr and upwork and it's even hard to get job there
Considering the fact that currently there are a lot of freelancing site, but the best on I get to know is the fiver,everything about it seems to be straight forward.

I don't think there is any new freelance site that is coming up after the pandemic period because I believe they might have been in existence even before that time and there is a very great competition among them since then.

Since the pandemic has been around, has there been any new freelance sites started to help people find more work? I imagine there are some new freelance sites out there, if so, are any of them worth working on? What are some good new ones?
I haven't read or heard of any new freelance sites. Upwork and fiverr are still doing their thing. I know few forum sites have popped up after the pandemic.

I don't think there is any new freelance site that is coming up after the pandemic period because I believe they might have been in existence even before that time and there is a very great competition among them since then.
Even me I don't even know of a new freelance platform that came out during the pandemic and even if this is possible it might really take a lot of time for people to trust them like other existing platform.. for now I am not yet a freelancer but I believe I will soon be.

I haven't seen any new freelancing sites that are open to the international market. However, many new local freelancing sites have sprouted during the pandemic and they are mostly focused on offering virtual assistants and virtual bookkeeping training and placements for those who want to work online. I have friends who have signed up as virtual secretaries/assistants and they are receiving around $600 monthly.

I have not seen or Heard of any new freelance sites that was created after the pandemic, I only know of the old freelance sites like Upwork, and fiverr that are still working.

I have not seen or Heard of any new freelance sites that was created after the pandemic, I only know of the old freelance sites like Upwork, and fiverr that are still working.
They are more than five freelance platform and all these ones have been in existence for a long time , probably maybe new ones are coming out but we do not understand how they really work , it may take a long time before we could even know about them but for now the best ones are the most popular

They are more than five freelance platform and all these ones have been in existence for a long time , probably maybe new ones are coming out but we do not understand how they really work , it may take a long time before we could even know about them but for now the best ones are the most popular
[/QUOT
Okay I will take note of that, is good you shared this with me, we will have to hear feedback from freelance users that are currently using the new freelance sites that were created after the pandemic to know how they are working.

Most of the freelance website that used to work very well have all tend to disappear since the pandemic of coronavirus and it's not getting funny by the day.
Since the pandemic has been around, has there been any new freelance sites started to help people find more work? I imagine there are some new freelance sites out there, if so, are any of them worth working on? What are some good new ones?

@buosine123, the only problem with new freelance platform is that it may be very difficult for you to be able to gain a lot of traffic, when a platform is new a lot of people may not always like to engage in the platform but they would always prefer to use the existed ones already, it might actually be difficult except there is a serious advertisement.

I have not come across any new freelancing sites aside the ones that we are used to. The likes of upwork, fiverr, People per hour etc . However, I don't see anything stopping the new ones from coming up.

I just keep hearing people singing praises of the freelancing sites but it has never worked for me. I have not gotten a single jog there despite putting up an hardwork. I have seen people say that reviews will make you money there.

I haven't heard of any new freelance sites, the site I have worked in before and is still available to intending online job seekers is fiver and it is still very much useful.

I don't think so but there are so many freelancing site out there already, am not a freelancer. But there may be new freelancing website. I think it's better you do your research and find out if there are new sites

I dont really think there are freelance site coming up after the pandemic period. Most of the freelance site are those that have been in existence even before the pandemic outbreak.

The pandemic has actually made way for a lot of things to happen and that is the rising of the gig economy. The top freelance site that has been existing before I still the main ones up to today but other small ones have opened.

Its true some of the freelancing site that exist before is the one am using now but majority of them are russian site and I think some of those russian site are scam I wont advice anyone to use it except after seen some proof of payment,survey site also come up but ensure that you come from teir one country to get survey on time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back